Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Favorite Quotes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
“Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none."

--Ben Franklin
Deb Crowley
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:41 am      Reply with quote
I think this is a great quote to teach our kids...

"If you could read the secret history of your enemy, you would find enough sorrow and suffering to disarm all hostility"

Anybody know who said this?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:11 am      Reply with quote
Deb Crowley wrote:
I think this is a great quote to teach our kids...

"If you could read the secret history of your enemy, you would find enough sorrow and suffering to disarm all hostility"

Anybody know who said this?

It is a simplified version of this one:

“If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we should find in each man's life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility.”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:22 am      Reply with quote
Particularly relevant in today's "anonymous" internet world:

Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing - Aesop
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
A friend told me a couple of weeks or so ago that "You cannot reason with psychopathic people...[...] They cannot think. They lack logic because they are too interested in promoting their "idea" and they are also willing to go places more reasonable people are not willing to go."

How funny that I should come across the same message on this website.

Proverbs 26:4 "Answer not a fool according to his folly, Lest thou also be like unto him."

This is telling us that you just can't reason with a fool. Any logic that you say to him, he just cannot comprehend it.

Proverbs 26:5 "Answer a fool according to his folly, Lest he be wise in his own conceit."

The only answer that you can give a fool is to rebuke him. The speech that comes from his lips does not require an answer, for there is no logic to it. It's senseless, and anything you say would be just as senseless. Don't give an answer, but if he is a friend, then tell him why there can be no answer to his words.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
''Any moment can be a business moment, any moment can be a meditative moment; the difference
is in the attitude. If it is choiceless, if you are playing with it, it is meditative.''
by Osho.

Thats why i am playing with this forum-i am mediatating Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:16 am      Reply with quote
"God is my co-pilot, but we crashed over the Andes and I had to eat him."

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:07 am      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:

I have no words, lol. But I did laugh loudly!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
Its crazy isnt it! Laughing

Its a sig line from someone on a commentary forum I visit.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
I wept because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no class.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:37 am      Reply with quote
"Your liberty to swing your fist ends where my nose begins." ~ A Lincoln

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
"Dont p*** on my head and tell me its raining."

Just full of them arent I. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
“NO MORE violence…”
“NO MORE excuses…”
“NO MORE!!”
--Mariska Hargitay (founder of Joyful Heart Foundation) –

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTp-k5G_okY&list=PLD9XNiKLmBZMkif1g_aQkbFQKLdoE3R91

“This is the moment. The moment to unite and declare NO MORE.
NO MORE fear or ignorance of the issues.
NO MORE blaming survivors.
NO MORE standing by and doing nothing.
NO MORE silence….”
--from Joyful Heart Foundation blog

More info > http://www.joyfulheartfoundation.org/about-us/founders-corner
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
My observation for the day:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:
My observation for the day:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Love Albert. Always have.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
fawnie wrote:

I have no words, lol. But I did laugh loudly!

I did not laugh loudly. To the rest I have no words.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |