Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

does being sad and stressed age you
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Salome_B
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
Recently as the title explains i have been through a very rough patch. my spirits are very low feeling very sad and stressed. i suspect i have depression too. i also have been running around ( not exercise but moving about getting things done ) i sleep between 1 to 2 am everynight. this happened since in june this year. sad, stressed, also i cannot use proper skin care like last time as my skin has been damaged by a liz earle product.

all i use is a sunblock cleanser and vegetable butters. i turned 25 in august. i recently noticed i seem to have aged. my face seems to sag. it seemed to happen within two weeks.

could being really stressed and sad and sleeping late have caused my face to sag. in the past although i look my age but people seem to say i had the youthful look of a 17 girl. now i look mature. This happened i think two weeks back and yes i have dark eye circles ( i am very tired from running around ). could 4 months of being really stressed, sad and sleeping late and not doing proper skincare ( before my skin irritation i used cleanser sunblock retin a moisturiser everyday and aha once a month) have caused these damage?

my skin does not look too radiant and clear from the stop of retin a.

or is it as it goes once you hit 25 all goes downhill? i am planning to visit south korea for plastic surgery to fix my botched nose.. if i am really aging plus my surgery does not go well i do not know how to take it. i may jump into the han river in sseoul
Yubs
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
Salome, briefly, yes, stress and sadness can do all that to you.

It really sounds like you're still very depressed. This can be very difficult to pull out of without some help. I suggest you go see a therapist. You may also need to go see a doctor for meds or help in that regard. I don't like anti-depressants myself, but without getting into a pretty heavy learning curve about diet and supplements, they may be your best bet for relief of your depression.

If you can get some help and eat a good, healthy diet (whatever eating style works for you, just no processed foods) I'm betting you'll get over this hump pretty quickly. 25 is a very resilient age and I'm betting you don't look anywhere near as bad as you think.

Plus, I think a more mature face is most attractive. I liked my face best when I was in my 30's. Truly. Many people (including men) feel the same way. Don't obsess about your age or looking girlish. Age is nothing but a number.

I just turned 50, if that makes you feel any better. Laughing

Good luck. I hope you feel better soon. I know about wanting to throw myself in the river (actually, for me it's a Bay), but most of the time these days I'm glad I never did it. Very Happy Things will get better if you let them.

Peace.
Salome_B
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
Yubs wrote:
Salome, briefly, yes, stress and sadness can do all that to you.

It really sounds like you're still very depressed. This can be very difficult to pull out of without some help. I suggest you go see a therapist. You may also need to go see a doctor for meds or help in that regard. I don't like anti-depressants myself, but without getting into a pretty heavy learning curve about diet and supplements, they may be your best bet for relief of your depression.

If you can get some help and eat a good, healthy diet (whatever eating style works for you, just no processed foods) I'm betting you'll get over this hump pretty quickly. 25 is a very resilient age and I'm betting you don't look anywhere near as bad as you think.

Plus, I think a more mature face is most attractive. I liked my face best when I was in my 30's. Truly. Many people (including men) feel the same way. Don't obsess about your age or looking girlish. Age is nothing but a number.

I just turned 50, if that makes you feel any better. Laughing

Good luck. I hope you feel better soon. I know about wanting to throw myself in the river (actually, for me it's a Bay), but most of the time these days I'm glad I never did it. Very Happy Things will get better if you let them.

Peace.

what do i do to go back to my original face? my face looks so saggy. i lost my youth overnight. i always thought when people say that it is all in their head seems like its true. i am mainly worried my nosejob in korea may fail. this is why i am so worried.
Yubs
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
Salome_B wrote:
what do i do to go back to my original face? my face looks so saggy. i lost my youth overnight. i always thought when people say that it is all in their head seems like its true. i am mainly worried my nosejob in korea may fail. this is why i am so worried.

Fix your depression and sadness first. That ages the face, and when we're happy we all look better. Get some professional help and take care of your diet. I guarantee just taking care of your depression and anxiety will make you look better. Not only will it actually make you look better, but you will be able to make a more realistic assessment of your appearance. Don't be offended, but right now it sounds like you're not in the best place to judge yourself.

You might also try some gentle facial exercises. Those make me look happier without even trying. Research and read around the forum about the various systems. Try some exercises, but gently. Don't get too aggressive or it could make your problem worse. Less is more until you know exactly how your face will respond to exercises.

Please try not to borrow trouble by fearing your nose job will fail. It's more likely that it will not, and at any rate worrying about what might happen is just pointless. It doesn't change a thing and just makes you feel terrible until you do know the outcome.
Salome_B
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
Yubs wrote:
Salome_B wrote:

Fix your depression and sadness first. That ages the face, and when we're happy we all look better. Get some professional help and take care of your diet. I guarantee just taking care of your depression and anxiety will make you look better. Not only will it actually make you look better, but you will be able to make a more realistic assessment of your appearance. Don't be offended, but right now it sounds like you're not in the best place to judge yourself.

You might also try some gentle facial exercises. Those make me look happier without even trying. Research and read around the forum about the various systems. Try some exercises, but gently. Don't get too aggressive or it could make your problem worse. Less is more until you know exactly how your face will respond to exercises.

Please try not to borrow trouble by fearing your nose job will fail. It's more likely that it will not, and at any rate worrying about what might happen is just pointless. It doesn't change a thing and just makes you feel terrible until you do know the outcome.

oh my diet is very good... fruits and vege for brunch. dinner is rice noodles and fish. i do not take meat dairy. i take biotin and fish and flax oil and reishi mushroom supplements.

but i do not know what to do with my irritated skin. have tried vaseline, aloe vera, went to derms they gave me steriods which don't work.

but my skin is constantly irritated i am afraid this will break down the collagen in my face. the problem on top of my worries is my irritated skin which feels so dry, painful itchy and burning.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:32 pm      Reply with quote
Cut down most vegetables and fish if you can and see if inflammation go down(which should if your diet is only fruits,nuts and legumes).
I would go at least 60% fruit.

You can add coconut oil and molasses .

Also if you can throw away everything chemical and replace them with organic stuff(soaps,shampoo etc) if you havent done already.

Water distiller and water bath filter if you can afford it.

I think you can easilY fix dryness with OCM.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:09 am      Reply with quote
You can never go back at any point in life, but what about making the most of what you have. If your face looks saggy then its got to be due to something whether medication or health or even weightloss (I experienced extreme weightloss in my 50s and my face sagged to no end). You do not lose youth overnight, unless something is up so I would as Yubs has said go and talk about it with someone. At only 25 years, you are still very young and have your whole life ahead of you so its terrible to hear you are in such a state at such an early age, and you need help to get out of that state because its probably not true. We are our own worst critics without doubt, and you are having a nose job soon, which hopefully will make you feel better but there are other things that probably need care and attention first and your mind is one of them so talking with a professional is by far the best thing you can do.
Salome_B wrote:
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:05 am      Reply with quote
When I have been through really hard patches in life, I notice as I'm coming out of them, that I have aged, and not in a good way.

What it means is that I need to take care of myself with green smoothies, exercise, relaxation, salt/magnesium baths, laughter, comedy films, being with nice friends, as much good breathing and relaxation and refreshing sleep as I can get..I spray my bedroom with lavendar and put chamomile oil on my bed linen.. anything I can think of to self nurture and replenish.. walking in the countryside is great for me.

Then I recover, and I look ok again, healthy and fresher and happier.. but yes, older.. because we get older as time goes by, and that is just the way life is. No exception to the rule.

After my husband had bad flu over a christmas period I looked in the mirror in january and was pretty surprised. Confused Shock But I integrated the fatigue and wear and tear and replenished.

The secret to a good life is resilience. Cultivating the ways of resilience is a sage thing to do. Worth prioritising.

But I am over 50.

At age 25.... the situation just needs some TLC... you havent aged as much as you think you have. On the whole, a 30 year old looks different, though, from a 25 year old. I dont think its wrinkles or sag, I think it's world - experienceness in the eyes. It isnt 'downhill' after 25, lookswise. I completely agree with Yubs. Mature is much more attractive to me. In fact, when I hit 27 I noticed I finally started attracting attention from the kind of men I wanted attention from. ie Not kids!
Salome_B
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:23 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
You can never go back at any point in life, but what about making the most of what you have. If your face looks saggy then its got to be due to something whether medication or health or even weightloss (I experienced extreme weightloss in my 50s and my face sagged to no end). You do not lose youth overnight, unless something is up so I would as Yubs has said go and talk about it with someone. At only 25 years, you are still very young and have your whole life ahead of you so its terrible to hear you are in such a state at such an early age, and you need help to get out of that state because its probably not true. We are our own worst critics without doubt, and you are having a nose job soon, which hopefully will make you feel better but there are other things that probably need care and attention first and your mind is one of them so talking with a professional is by far the best thing you can do.
Salome_B wrote:

i am in perfect health i am using rogaine people says it leads to aging but no proof so far. i have to admit ever since i used rogaine i aged and have dark circles but at the same time i was also sad, stressed and tired and sleeping late. and not using my retin a.

so do you think this would lead to sagging? but a friend did comment i look more mature and defined at my cheekbones and lost my youthfulness of a 17 yr old hirl. since i last saw him in june and saw him last week? no i never lost weight. i seem to agree with him about how i look.

my diet as above you can see quite good. fruits and vege for brunch. no macdonalds, processed food or red meat. i eat salmon sashimi once a week. grilled cod fish with rice and tuna sandwiches.. my meals are decent all the essential fish oils.. i take my supplements.

for skincare i cleanse morn and night, use a sunblock but recently i replaced my makeup remover with coconut oil ( i do not wear makeup, it is to cleanse of my sunscreen ) and i am using aroma naturals aloe butter as a moisturiser. of course no retin a.

so the only thing i can play down is

- feeling sad, tired, stressed, worn out and sleeping late

- irritated skin : too much irritated skin can lead to collagen loss. i have been using hydrocortisone cream for 5 days but stop as i read will lead to loss of collagen if long term use..

- stop usage of retin a

oh i have to mention the skin under my eyes seem to be sagging..

i do not drink or smoke or take drugs, have never done that in the past too.. so how can this happen? i do not sunbathe too my country is hot but i wear sunblock and carry a uv brolly. so the only reason i can think of is the above - stop usage of retin a, late nights sleeping, feeling sad tired and stressed and most important irritated skin
Salome_B
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:28 am      Reply with quote
yes there is evidence irritated skin leads to skin aging. thanks to liz earle's moisturiser. i emailed them and they told me to see a doctor. but doctors cannot help me..

here are the articles

http://www.holisticvanity.ca/strength-in-being-gentle-how-irritation-accellerates-skin-aging/

https://www.aad.org/dermatology-a-to-z/health-and-beauty/every-stage-of-life/adult-skin/what-causes-aging-skin
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:53 am      Reply with quote
Salome I have read anecdotes about Rogaine leading to skin sagging. It interferes with collagen somehow they are saying. Cruising hair forums and using the search function there should lead to some of those infos. May not be proven (Rogaine has a lot at stake in squelching any reports like that) but enough ppl have mentioned it. I noticed my DH's face sagging while he used it.

As others have said, fixating on The Nose Job will create more stress. Stress triggers cortisol flood leads to ageing. I realize its stressful tho, the uncertainty. At some point one has to ask, "Is it worth it?" Focus on some part of yourself that you love and accentuate it. Do you have beautiful hair? Luscious lips? Barbra Streisand has a hawk of a nose but omg what a voice and she is lovely. No one even notices her nose anymore really, I bet.

And as stated, resilience is a good thing to cultivate now while in your 20's. Only the strong survive middle age without becoming sour, dour and downhearthed! Cultivate an attitude of gratitude for what you have, even if its only a little at this point. Look for things to be happy about, not find fault with, and your spirit will lift. As your spirit lifts your health will benefit. Good luck!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:17 am      Reply with quote
If you are in perfect health then you wouldn’t be having irritated skin or using rogaine. Likewise feeling sad, tired, stressed and worn out, sleeping late isn’t perfect health.

You say people say using rogaine leads to aging but no proof so far but then you say at the same time ever since you started it you have aged and dark circles too – thats a complete contradiction you know.

What could lead to sagging – there are many things. Hormonal imbalance, stress, poor diet choices etc.

Depending on the irritation of the skin – it doesn’t mean you will lose collagen. Look at things like derma rolling – it irritates the skin to stimulate collagen production
Salome_B wrote:
i am in perfect health i am using rogaine people says it leads to aging but no proof so far. i have to admit ever since i used rogaine i aged and have dark circles but at the same time i was also sad, stressed and tired and sleeping late. and not using my retin a.

so do you think this would lead to sagging? but a friend did comment i look more mature and defined at my cheekbones and lost my youthfulness of a 17 yr old hirl. since i last saw him in june and saw him last week? no i never lost weight. i seem to agree with him about how i look.

my diet as above you can see quite good. fruits and vege for brunch. no macdonalds, processed food or red meat. i eat salmon sashimi once a week. grilled cod fish with rice and tuna sandwiches.. my meals are decent all the essential fish oils.. i take my supplements.

for skincare i cleanse morn and night, use a sunblock but recently i replaced my makeup remover with coconut oil ( i do not wear makeup, it is to cleanse of my sunscreen ) and i am using aroma naturals aloe butter as a moisturiser. of course no retin a.

- irritated skin : too much irritated skin can lead to collagen loss. i have been using hydrocortisone cream for 5 days but stop as i read will lead to loss of collagen if long term use..

- stop usage of retin a

i do not drink or smoke or take drugs, have never done that in the past too.. so how can this happen? i do not sunbathe too my country is hot but i wear sunblock and carry a uv brolly. so the only reason i can think of is the above - stop usage of retin a, late nights sleeping, feeling sad tired and stressed and most important irritated skin
Salome_B
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:17 am      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:
Salome I have read anecdotes about Rogaine leading to skin sagging. It interferes with collagen somehow they are saying. Cruising hair forums and using the search function there should lead to some of those infos. May not be proven (Rogaine has a lot at stake in squelching any reports like that) but enough ppl have mentioned it. I noticed my DH's face sagging while he used it.

As others have said, fixating on The Nose Job will create more stress. Stress triggers cortisol flood leads to ageing. I realize its stressful tho, the uncertainty. At some point one has to ask, "Is it worth it?" Focus on some part of yourself that you love and accentuate it. Do you have beautiful hair? Luscious lips? Barbra Streisand has a hawk of a nose but omg what a voice and she is lovely. No one even notices her nose anymore really, I bet.

And as stated, resilience is a good thing to cultivate now while in your 20's. Only the strong survive middle age without becoming sour, dour and downhearthed! Cultivate an attitude of gratitude for what you have, even if its only a little at this point. Look for things to be happy about, not find fault with, and your spirit will lift. As your spirit lifts your health will benefit. Good luck!

if i do not use rogaine, my hair will fall out. how old is your husband may i know? i did read about it. stress makes inflamed skin worst trying hard not to stress now.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:21 am      Reply with quote
Sweetie how can you know doctors cannot help you because its not true at all – especially if you are feeling stressed out, tired etc all the time – that’s not being in perfect health or normal is it. There is also evidence that irritating the skin whether by massage, derma rolling etc can actually stimulate collagen production and healthy skin, but you seem fixated ever since I’ve known you on EDS to be convinced you have done damage and there is no cure, despite what everyone is telling you above, giving you good advice you still ignore it. It breaks my heart to see someone so young getting themselves into such a state about such things because you are not dead, and your life is not over as a result of having some skin irritation. Skin heals it always has done and always will do and especially at your young age you just need to be careful and not over do things. We had a conversation about Retin A before and I told you not to use it, yet you still did anyway - why on earth did you do that to yourself knowing your skin was irritated?

Salome_B wrote:
yes there is evidence irritated skin leads to skin aging. thanks to liz earle's moisturiser. i emailed them and they told me to see a doctor. but doctors cannot help me..
Salome_B
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:25 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
If you are in perfect health then you wouldn’t be having irritated skin or using rogaine. Likewise feeling sad, tired, stressed and worn out, sleeping late isn’t perfect health.

You say people say using rogaine leads to aging but no proof so far but then you say at the same time ever since you started it you have aged and dark circles too – thats a complete contradiction you know.

What could lead to sagging – there are many things. Hormonal imbalance, stress, poor diet choices etc.

Depending on the irritation of the skin – it doesn’t mean you will lose collagen. Look at things like derma rolling – it irritates the skin to stimulate collagen production
Salome_B wrote:

- stop usage of retin a

at the same time i started rogaine was the time i used the liz earle moisturiser and my skin became inflamed. it was also the the time when i was really upset, slept late, and stressed. both happened at the same time so i cannot judge which one is at fault. if i did not feel so stressed and sad and sleep at 2pm and if i did not have skin irritation and if i aged i know rogaine is at fault because both happened at the same time it is hard to know who is at fault.

i have pcos which is not curable unfortunately have to live with it. i have androgenetic alopecia unfortunately i have to live with that too. what i meant by perfect health is i do not have life threatening illness. i did a hormone test all came back as normal..
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:36 am      Reply with quote
Salome, all I can say is: get psychiatric help. Suicidal ideation is nothing to shove under the carpet.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Salome

I agree with Fawnie, don't suffer in silence, get professional help here. There are things that you cannot do alone, and with what you are going through you need assistance for sure. Please don't suffer in silence, but also go and speak to someone qualified who can tell you a proper protocol of treatment etc to help you and your body feel better!
fawnie wrote:
Salome, all I can say is: get psychiatric help. Suicidal ideation is nothing to shove under the carpet.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:19 am      Reply with quote
You were sure before it was Liz Earle that caused this which is why I suggested you write to them, now you think it may be the same time as you started Rogaine, that’s important for you to realise that this is also important and may be a reason for whats going on here.

At the time you were upset, sure I get that, but staying up set and suffering moreso is not going to help you out. Great re hormone tests. But just check out all options, because it may be something so small that is taking place that could make the world of difference – for example Vit D deficiency.
Salome_B wrote:
at the same time i started rogaine was the time i used the liz earle moisturiser and my skin became inflamed. it was also the the time when i was really upset, slept late, and stressed. both happened at the same time so i cannot judge which one is at fault. if i did not feel so stressed and sad and sleep at 2pm and if i did not have skin irritation and if i aged i know rogaine is at fault because both happened at the same time it is hard to know who is at fault.

i have pcos which is not curable unfortunately have to live with it. i have androgenetic alopecia unfortunately i have to live with that too. what i meant by perfect health is i do not have life threatening illness. i did a hormone test all came back as normal..
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:14 am      Reply with quote
Staying up all night ruminating, and then sleeping late is a huge red flag for Major Depression. Its a set-up for failure. Growth hormone and melatonin are potentiated after midnight - not getting to sleep by 11pm short-circuits the mechanism by which we produce our own Feel Good Hormones.

Have you tried resetting your sleep cycle Salome by getting up early and drinking green tea early in the morning to stay awake til bedtime at 11pm?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
Throw away rogaine.

I suggest you visit immortal hair forum.

Its really easy to do these things to maintain hair: boar bristle brushing and detumescence therapy(which is just pinching /kneading of the tense scalp skin where up there dht is being trapped in the follicle together with inorganic lime ,bacteria that eats extra estrogen and who knows what else).

SO with good circulation and good blood and removal of the dead trapped stuff you are on the way to healthy hair.

Regarding the other part,we always go down there just to get up stronger and happier and finally KNOWING LIFE.
Trust me i was there recently.And when stuff seems that they dont matter anymore and life is being too harsh with no way out,there is a feeling that is popping up.This feeling is really weird and shows that there is more than life and death.
Actually ,it makes you aware of your existence .
And it seems that you dont desire anything anymore when you are surrounded with these feeling.
You dont desire life.You dont desire death.
Its really weird.
You are just opened to everything and vibrations are coming out of your eyes.We may age at every place of our body after those incidents,but WE NEVER AGE AT THE EYES.Cause as catski said ,they carry experiences.They look even more vibrant and lifefull than last time.

5% products discount

Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
panoslydios wrote:
We may age at every place of our body after those incidents,but WE NEVER AGE AT THE EYES.Cause as catski said ,they carry experiences.They look even more vibrant and lifefull than last time.

I really like this idea that our eyes become more full of life and vibrant with our experiences, even if the same experiences age the rest of our body. That is definitely something I should remind myself, when I get overly obsessed with all the lines and sagging and spots.

I just want to add that, stress and irritated skin can go hand in hand. When I went through an extended period of high stress, I found my body eventually getting more prone to allergies and skin irritation. Staying at a place with a carpet that is clean enough for most people gives me rashes. Many of my regular skincare products are no longer gentle enough for me. Etc.

How I see it is, prolonged stress lowers the immune system and causes the body to be less resilient to possible allergens. Other bodily functions work less optimally, even if you are feeding it with the same nutritious foods. One of my favourite books on this subject is Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers. I found it a good inspiration and reminder why it is important to keep stress in check, even if it feels like a lot of work.
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
Sure does, I recently read a study that said women that had experienced divorce looked on average 7-10 years younger than their married the whole time peers. Nothing to do with needing a man- anyone that has been through a divorce knows exactly what I'm talking about- even the good amicable ones are the most stressful experience of your life. I swear, I aged about five years through mine, my boyfriend aged about ten if you compare before and afters.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Sorry, I meant to say OLDER, not younger. Divorced women look OLDER than their married counterparts.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:36 am      Reply with quote
I'd always think a nice sound sleep everyday works better than any skincare products. The older I get, the more I could feel about the effect of lacking of sleep.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:34 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |