Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Best tasting green drink?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
SkinCareJunkie wrote:

Hey RS,

Thank you for the update. Do you think maybe if you tried to add a sweetener, it might help the taste? Then again I'm not sure how a sweetened bouillon cube might taste. Maybe lemon?

Smile

Yeah, I have trouble drinking the Earth Drink. It really tastes like a very concentrated bouillon powder. They recommend dissolving it in a chicken broth. So may be that's what I should do. I do not think that I will survive a sweetened bouillon drink!

Green drink tastes much better.
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
I recently bought the Healthforce Vitamineral Green powder based on recommendations here. I'm really happy with it. The taste is very palatable, bland I think was mentioned, which I agree with. Too soon to tell what kind of effect it will have on me, but given the taste, I will be able to stick with this one.

http://www.amazon.com/Healthforce-Vitamineral-Green-Powder-500-Grams/dp/B001H0T4TA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384128360&sr=8-1&keywords=Health+force
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:24 am      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
I have just tried HealthForce Earth Drink and the taste is quite neutral, which is good as I drink it the first thing in the morning. sister sweets, thanks for the recommendation! I went to a Health store and that's what the owner recommended as well, he said every salesperson in his store drinks it!

P.S.: I bought it from iherb.

sister sweets wrote:
My Green drink of choice is from Health Force Nutritionals. They call their products TruGanic.

I love the Vitamineralgreen http://www.iherb.com/HealthForce-Nutritionals-Vitamineral-Green-Version-5-2-400-VeganCaps/19407 and the Earth drink. I've been a conniousseur of green drinks and I have liked many - These products are the best so far. The commitment to health is amazing. Just read about the company.
My opinion - bottom line:
If you find one great green drink and stick to the protocal~~that is what matters.

I'm so glad you are using this. It is the best. I've tried over a dozen. I have a friend who has been in the health food industry and speaks all over the world and I met up with her just last month and she uses it too. Her work has allowed her to meet the originator Jameth Sheridan and she says he and his partner are the real deal.; totally committed to the prospect of spreading health.
The green drink is certainly different than the "Earth".. Earth is earthy Laughing - no doubt about it. But they both have their place - you just have to know what you're getting.

Edited to add: Russian Sunshine is right - you wouldn't want to sweeten up the Earth drink. It is more like a boullion cube. I just add to warm water and drink fast Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:29 am      Reply with quote
SkinCareJunkie wrote:
I've tried Green's First and Tonic Alchemy. Green's First is defiantly has a sweeter taste than the Tonic Alchemy. I don't find that the Tonic Alchemy has any sweetness at all.

I did like both of these powders though. The Green's First powder contains soy which I'm not a fan of, plus they want 15 dollars per shipping.Unless they've changed their shipping prices.

I'm also going to try the Vitamineral Green (Thanks Sister Sweets!)when it comes into stock on iherb. I was going to order it from Health Force Nutritionals but it's 15 something for shipping. Iherb has free shipping over 20 dollars.

I did e-mail Health Force Nutritionals and asked them where they supplied their Alaria, Bladderwrack, Kelp, Dulse, Lavar, Nori. They told me they get it from the Atlantic Ocean and none of it comes from overseas. I'm also impressed that they do testing for purity on their products.

Smile

I prefer to avoid soy - GMO's etc. and some green products contain lead.
You really have to be careful.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:17 am      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
SkinCareJunkie wrote:

Hey RS,

Thank you for the update. Do you think maybe if you tried to add a sweetener, it might help the taste? Then again I'm not sure how a sweetened bouillon cube might taste. Maybe lemon?

Smile

Yeah, I have trouble drinking the Earth Drink. It really tastes like a very concentrated bouillon powder. They recommend dissolving it in a chicken broth. So may be that's what I should do. I do not think that I will survive a sweetened bouillon drink!

Green drink tastes much better.

Let use know how it works out for you, RS Smile
SkinCareJunkie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:21 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
SkinCareJunkie wrote:
I've tried Green's First and Tonic Alchemy. Green's First is defiantly has a sweeter taste than the Tonic Alchemy. I don't find that the Tonic Alchemy has any sweetness at all.

I did like both of these powders though. The Green's First powder contains soy which I'm not a fan of, plus they want 15 dollars per shipping.Unless they've changed their shipping prices.

I'm also going to try the Vitamineral Green (Thanks Sister Sweets!)when it comes into stock on iherb. I was going to order it from Health Force Nutritionals but it's 15 something for shipping. Iherb has free shipping over 20 dollars.

I did e-mail Health Force Nutritionals and asked them where they supplied their Alaria, Bladderwrack, Kelp, Dulse, Lavar, Nori. They told me they get it from the Atlantic Ocean and none of it comes from overseas. I'm also impressed that they do testing for purity on their products.

Smile

On Green's First website they state that the lecithin comes from non GMO soy. I just want to stay away from soy all together, lol.

I'm looking forward to using the vitamineral green! Thanks for the suggestion, Sister Sweets.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
SkinCareJunkie wrote:
sister sweets wrote:
SkinCareJunkie wrote:

Smile

On Green's First website they state that the lecithin comes from non GMO soy. I just want to stay away from soy all together, lol.

I'm looking forward to using the vitamineral green! Thanks for the suggestion, Sister Sweets.

You are so welcome. I hope you love it Wink It's been out of stock at iherb.com for a while now. I need to place an order too.
I'm not a fan of soy either. It pays to watch your labelling!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
I am now drinking the Earth Drink mixed with a chicken broth. (I first boiled organic chicken in the crockpot and then simmered it on low for 10 hours. Poured the stock into ice cube trays so that I can use it every day with my Earth Drink).

That's the only drinkable version I found with this drink. I can't drink it neither with tea nor with hot water.

Please note that the Earth Drink is the only one that can be mixed in hot liquids!

SkinCareJunkie wrote:

sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
I am now drinking the Earth Drink mixed with a chicken broth. (I first boiled organic chicken in the crockpot and then simmered it on low for 10 hours. Poured the stock into ice cube trays so that I can use it every day with my Earth Drink).

That's the only drinkable version I found with this drink. I can't drink it neither with tea nor with hot water.

Please note that the Earth Drink is the only one that can be mixed in hot liquids!

SkinCareJunkie wrote:

I did not realize it was the only version that could be mixed with hot liquids. Thanks for sharing that Russian sunshine. Earth is a great adjunct = it's another level.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
I do like the taste of the Vitamineral green. I've noticed it has sort of a spicy taste, but it's not overpowering!

Smile
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
SkinCareJunkie wrote:
I do like the taste of the Vitamineral green. I've noticed it has sort of a spicy taste, but it's not overpowering!

Smile

Yes I agree. I always feel so good after I drink it too.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:07 am      Reply with quote
Jeannette Graf MD(dermatologist)wrote this book on skin care and recommends green drinks and eating well.

http://www.amazon.com/Stop-Aging-Start-Living-Revolutionary/dp/0307382370/ref=la_B001JRTK3Q_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384956132&sr=1-1

I read the book years ago. Worth reading IMO.

5% products discount

Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
Just wanted to share that I LoVE vitamineral green. I mix with frozen tropical fruit and water in the morning. Frozen mixed berries and vitamineral green is NOT a good combo as far as taste goes for me for some reason. I feel like this smoothie gives me a boost and my energy levels are a little more stable especially if I'm not eating refined sugars and wheat products. It's 3:50pm and I need no nap! I do about 2 tablespoons per 16 oz smoothie with 1 1/2 cup fruit. I'm hooked:)
fabrianne

Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
My dad always drink green barley in the morning.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:41 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |