Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Deb Crowley's new photos!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Abigail
5% products discount

Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
If you haven’t seen Deb Crowley’s photos at 65 you have to look at them! If she hasn’t had some kind of cosmetic surgery, and I don’t believe she has, anyone looking to hold their looks should be doing facial exercises. She started training when she was quite young and has all her photos up to compare with. I love being been able to study her face at different ages because they show such a gradual aging process going on. Could you ask for more? I know I don’t care about looking 20 again but to look that good at 65 is a goal worth working towards. Yes I own the her program Very Happy
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
The link to the pics:

http://www.flexeffect.com/debpic.htm

Magnificent green eyes!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:
The link to the pics:

Magnificent green eyes!!

She looks amazing. I think her daughter (Audria?) looks a lot like her.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
She looks so beautiful and natural! She gives me hope. Very Happy
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
Deb already posted the link to her photos on page 6 of this thread over the weekend:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=6517074#6517074
flipper
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
I'm almost 50 and I would love to look like that!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:46 am      Reply with quote
Deb I wouldn't want to get photographed next to you because whilst you are older, I know they would guess me to be your mother!!! Your eyes are stunning and look fantastic. Its hard to believe you haven't had any work done but by far out of all the facial exercise pros your eyes are the ones I want!!!!
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:32 am      Reply with quote
I love the natural look Deb has, nothing overbuilt or bulky or stressed but everything beautifully balanced and way, way younger looking than her age. And I agree, those eyes are stunning.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
Deb - You look fabulous!!!! A very young *65* indeed!!! And you do have beautiful green eyes. Hope all is well, Aprile Very Happy
Deb Crowley
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everybody,

Thank you all so much for all your compliments. So...I want to share something with you (those who don’t own FE)

Keeping your eyes in good shape is not just about thickening the lid muscles; it’s just as important to thicken the skin. This is something you can do everyday...when you get in bed at night.

A portion of the facial massage I teach addresses the eyelids; I called the maneuver‘skin rolling'. The purpose is to break down loose connective tissue where fat cells accumulate, such as under the eye. Breaking this tissue down restores elastin, collagen and tone and thickens the jack out of the skin! I know the words ‘break down’ sounds scary but that is what facial training is pretty much all about... break down - build back stronger.

Upper Eyelids / Lower Eyelids

With the pads of your thumb and index finger, lift the upper lid skin in a pinching manner. Roll the skin between your fingers in a side-to-side motion. Work across the entire lid, from corner to corner. Do the same with the lower lids.

You can work the entire eye area...from the crow’s feet area up to the brow bone.

This will feel a little uncomfortable at first but in a short time will start to feel great!

Abigail

Thank you for this thread. To tell you the truth I was pretty uncomfortable putting the link on the other thread. Hope you’re doing well with your training. See you in Workshop.

Fawnie

Thank you for the link

Quote:
The link to the pics:

Magnificent green eyes!!

BTW... my eyes are not that color of green you see in the photo (at least on my PC)... my eyes are olive... for some reason in the pic they look almost teal (I wish)

Sorry for such a dead-pan front facial shot... didn’t want to move my lips (smile) to the point you couldn’t tell how the area around my mouth looked.

Again, thanks everybody Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
Deb Crowley wrote:

A portion of the facial massage I teach addresses the eyelids; I called the maneuver‘skin rolling'. The purpose is to break down loose connective tissue where fat cells accumulate, such as under the eye. Breaking this tissue down restores elastin, collagen and tone and thickens the jack out of the skin!

You have it right.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
How many times do you suggest for the skin pinching be done during the day ?

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
Deb Crowley wrote:
Hi Everybody,

Thank you all so much for all your compliments. So...I want to share something with you (those who don’t own FE)

Keeping your eyes in good shape is not just about thickening the lid muscles; it’s just as important to thicken the skin. This is something you can do everyday...when you get in bed at night.

A portion of the facial massage I teach addresses the eyelids; I called the maneuver‘skin rolling'. The purpose is to break down loose connective tissue where fat cells accumulate, such as under the eye. Breaking this tissue down restores elastin, collagen and tone and thickens the jack out of the skin! I know the words ‘break down’ sounds scary but that is what facial training is pretty much all about... break down - build back stronger.

Upper Eyelids / Lower Eyelids

With the pads of your thumb and index finger, lift the upper lid skin in a pinching manner. Roll the skin between your fingers in a side-to-side motion. Work across the entire lid, from corner to corner. Do the same with the lower lids.

You can work the entire eye area...from the crow’s feet area up to the brow bone.

This will feel a little uncomfortable at first but in a short time will start to feel great!

Abigail

Thank you for this thread. To tell you the truth I was pretty uncomfortable putting the link on the other thread. Hope you’re doing well with your training. See you in Workshop.

Fawnie

Thank you for the link

Quote:
The link to the pics:

Magnificent green eyes!!

BTW... my eyes are not that color of green you see in the photo (at least on my PC)... my eyes are olive... for some reason in the pic they look almost teal (I wish)

Sorry for such a dead-pan front facial shot... didn’t want to move my lips (smile) to the point you couldn’t tell how the area around my mouth looked.

Again, thanks everybody Very Happy

How do you not have any nasolabial lines! You look amazing! Any tips to help with these lines? I have these lines pretty emphasized and I am 34.
Angelfire
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
Looking good Deb
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for posting how massage can strengthen and thicken the skin Deb. An EDS friend of mine just shared with me that she just learned in class how it also helps to stimulate oil production, which many of us older women desperately need!! Lol. Best, Aprile Very Happy
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
Deb,

you are looking great - young, vibrant and healthy!

Best of luck!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Here's another 65 year old woman (who I think is beautiful, I might add). I believe this photo was taken today. Compare her neck to Deb's neck...hooo-boy!!

Those of you who would like to prevent this, I think you can with neck exercise AND the "facial detox" massage.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
You look amazing.
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:17 am      Reply with quote
Deb, you look awesome!!!
I want to look that good now and I am 47 Laughing

It is a fantastic rec for your programme and massage, , I am getting your book out again !

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:27 am      Reply with quote
Deb, I have your program. The main reason why I got it was because of your dvd. I am a visual learner so it helps a lot.

Would you consider making a separate dvd with your massage techniques? I'd love it if it would be a full instructional video from beginning to end, kind of like an exercise video where you can exercise along with the instructor.
Deb Crowley
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:07 am      Reply with quote
Hi SwissMom

Quote:
Deb, I have your program. The main reason why I got it was because of your dvd. I am a visual learner so it helps a lot.

Would you consider making a separate dvd with your massage techniques? I'd love it if it would be a full instructional video from beginning to end, kind of like an exercise video where you can exercise along with the instructor.

Claudia is already working on this very thing. She has (for some time) wanted a specific form of target training added to our program that I never put into our existing program. She is putting together a whole new twist on this one... wayyyyy more anal than me Rolling Eyes Anyway, yes, the massage (complete) and then some.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
Looking great Deb! I remember seeing on your website that you are an advocate of using retin A. Are you still able to do all that pinching while using retin A? Doesnt that irritate your skin a lot?

Thanks, and happy halloween! Smile
Zelda
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:31 am      Reply with quote
Sorry a quick question on the pinching around the eyes, how long should this take I understand to start from the outside and go to the centre but do you go back again or just leave it for once across each area?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:37 am      Reply with quote
Wow a new dvd coming with target training and the massage. I must admit that I too am a visual learner so love having stuff on video and that's going to be fantastic. I love how you are here answering questions too.

Tessie
Deb Crowley wrote:
Hi SwissMom

Quote:

Claudia is already working on this very thing. She has (for some time) wanted a specific form of target training added to our program that I never put into our existing program. She is putting together a whole new twist on this one... wayyyyy more anal than me Rolling Eyes Anyway, yes, the massage (complete) and then some.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:55 am      Reply with quote
Sixty-five? You are exquisite!

Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:21 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |