Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Foreo Luna
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
leathal
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:55 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
leathal wrote:
I ordered mine too...I never got an email about when it was expected to ship. How long does it take to get shipping information? I found my order on their site, but, no other information. grrrr

I was sent an email about two days after ordering that the item shipped along with a UPS tracking number. I wonder why you didn't get one.

Edited to add: WooHoo, UPS just sent me an email that my item will be delivered tomorrow. That's 2 weeks from the ship date.

Maybe I will hear tomorrow, I ordered the 20th. The site said the order was complete.

Yeah, you can let everyone know what you think of it too!
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
Mine was shipped, but had not yet arrived.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
I got an email from customer service and mine is suppose to be here tomorrow. We shall see
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
Called the UPS (their website was sadly mistaken and confused) - it is awaiting FDA permission.

Frodo - did you receive yours?

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
Called the UPS (their website was sadly mistaken and confused) - it is awaiting FDA permission.

Same here, they resent paperwork or something. How stupid. My arrival date is gone..lol
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
Leathal,

same happened to me - on UPS site it was promised to be delivered today; then it disappeared; so I called them up - it turned out there were no progress since they have not yet received FDA approval.

Also, wanted to mention that it was featured in Carol Alt's show and she herself tried and liked the product FWIW.

5% products discount

Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
Philip has just reviewed the mens version http://homebeautydevices.wordpress.com/posts/

I thought some of you might find this useful
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:

Yes, it is charging right now. I also went on line and registered it and printed out the directions. I hope to give it a go tonight.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:41 am      Reply with quote
Mine is out for delivery..yeah!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
tracey parkes wrote:
Philip has just reviewed the mens version http://homebeautydevices.wordpress.com/posts/

He is actually just starting a 4 week test, but liked what he saw after one usage. His final opinion is TBD.
leathal
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:43 am      Reply with quote
I am loving this thing
MyrnaLoy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
You ladies are so bad for my wallet! Wink Actually, I think this will be a perfect travel companion. I can leave home without Mia, my ultrasound thing, or their chargers. I could give these to my daughters and nieces without worrying about nasty brushes, irritation or "a gift that eats" guilt. I've never given them Clarisonics for those very reasons. I won't mind reallocating that $25 brush-replacement money every three months one little bit.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
I liked what I saw after one usage also. One of the top 5 products I own. (devices and creams etc)

Got rid of long standing rough/scaly cheeks in 2 uses! Smallest I've seen my pores in decades!

LOVE IT!
Grammalow
5% products discount

Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
I have a question. The manual says that you put the unit in standby while you rinse your face, and then you use the anti aging mode. Do you rinse and DRY your face, or use the unit with a wet face?
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
Love it too!

5% products discount

Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:28 am      Reply with quote
Update: Philip's review is actually on hold as his device has died on him. Any one else had this problem?

bethany wrote:
tracey parkes wrote:

He is actually just starting a 4 week test, but liked what he saw after one usage. His final opinion is TBD.
mangosteen
5% products discount

Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:53 am      Reply with quote
I've had mine for about a week and I am totally loving it. I'm bummed that just days before I discovered this thread and placed my order I purchase two new Clarisonic brushes. I don't see myself using the Carisonic much, if ever.

5% products discount

Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:40 am      Reply with quote
I know Clarisonic suggests replacing the brush every three months but I put mine through the washing machine inside a laundry bag. Brushes come out intact and as clean as new. I now replace mine once a year. I guess I should have posted this on the Clarisonic thread but as people here are discussing the relative virtues of Clarisonic and Foreo I thought it might be a useful addition to the conversations.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
Just wanted to mention that discount code is still active and the shipping right now is free - I just ordered one for my mom (for New Year present).

Also, I do have Clarisonic, had it for years and it did nothing for my skin. I do see a tangible difference with Foreo.

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:

Also, I do have Clarisonic, had it for years and it did nothing for my skin. I do see a tangible difference with Foreo.

HTH

Sigma- can you elaborate on the differences in your skin that you see using the Foreo. Thanks.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:06 am      Reply with quote
CookieD,

much smoother skin, smaller/cleaner pores, feels different to the touch, moisturizer lasts for the whole day; not sure how to describe it. I had no visible effect from Clarisonic, and I had used Foreo on/off for about a week.

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:12 am      Reply with quote
Just wanted to mention that I have a combination, thick, very reactive skin, with some facial hair; it seems that it helps to remove dead surface skin, so I had a mild skin detox and a few ingrown hair I had are gone.

My mom has a normal but very dry skin, and the hope is that Foreo will help with the outer dry crust, so her skin will be able to absorb the serum/moisturizer.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:20 am      Reply with quote
Grammalow wrote:
I have a question. The manual says that you put the unit in standby while you rinse your face, and then you use the anti aging mode. Do you rinse and DRY your face, or use the unit with a wet face?

I logged in to ask the same question. I need help loving the massage part. It leaves me quite cold so far. I've only washed my face with the thing three times and I like that part quite a bit; just not loving the massage yet.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Sigma for the information.

Here is a chart I found about the different Foreo while researching. They have a pro model that has
dual Tsonic motors. Not sure if that makes any difference and of course it is more money also ($299) but is on sale till Sunday for 25% off.

ETA: The chart says the mini isn't safe to use around the eyes. I am not sure why this would be, just pointing it out. Also the Pro model has the 4 different cleansing zones (sensitive/normal, combination, ultrasensitive etc. built in to the same head. Instead of the Luna having a different
Model for each kind of skin.

http://www.askderm.com/brands/images/foreostats_large.JPG

http://www.askderm.com/brands/foreo/

This video shows how to use both the cleansing and anti-age modes.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2684348181001/

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:42 am      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
This video shows how to use both the cleansing and anti-age modes.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2684348181001/

Aha! Again, I thank you, CookieD. Neither the directions packed with the FL nor online made it clear. I will also turn down the intensity, as I don't think pommeling my face can enhance product penetration. Wink

Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:56 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |