Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Estee Lauder Advanced night repair
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
chantrelle99
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
Hello all,

I'm interested in knowing who uses Estee Lauder Advanced night repair and what it does for you.

I'have tried this product long ago but I can't recall what I got out of it. Then again at that time I was much younger.

This product is always calling me Smile This week-end I bought the EL double wear mineral powder to put over the Paula's Choice sheer fondation. They do a nice natural covering job togetter.

Anyway is any of you like ANR a lot ? Are any of you using it with Retin A ?

Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
Here are a few older threads that might help you out, chantrelle:

EL Advanced Night Repair, the new version by Dr Yarosh
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=39104

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=43052

There's a comment from rileygirl here also: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=6406047#6406047

HTHs some!
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
It is a nice serum if you have sensitive skin and exta money. It contains tons of nice ingredients at high concentrations. Is it potent enough to reduce lines and wrinkles? I do not think so. Does it provide enough hydration on its own? No, for me it did not. Expensive? For what it offers, yes.

chantrelle99 wrote:
Hello all,

I'm interested in knowing who uses Estee Lauder Advanced night repair and what it does for you.

I'have tried this product long ago but I can't recall what I got out of it. Then again at that time I was much younger.

This product is always calling me Smile This week-end I bought the EL double wear mineral powder to put over the Paula's Choice sheer fondation. They do a nice natural covering job togetter.

Anyway is any of you like ANR a lot ? Are any of you using it with Retin A ?
chantrelle99
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing the posts. Indeed, it is expensive... But from time to time I like to buy an expensive nice looking bottle. However, I want the product inside the bottle to be a good one.

I fell special to offer a give like that to my self. Kind of like a jewel Smile

For now I use Tazorac and CeraVe and C vit. But they all are very boring to look at never the less they work very good for my skin.

So thank again for the input, next time I treat my self it will be with ANR concentrate. I sure will wait for a promo to get more out of my buck.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:08 am      Reply with quote
I did use it a few years ago, was not impressed enough to buy it again.
Cannot remember what, if anything other than it did seem to have a stronger odor/fragrance.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
The formula has changed in the last few months. So I would check the newer reviews.

It was offered in a GWP so if you were buying other EL products, it would be an inexpensive trial.

Lots of reviews on Makeup Alley also.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
What is GPW ?

Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
chantrelle99 wrote:
What is GPW ?

GWP = Gift with Purchase

Here is a bit more info on the revised formula: http://www.cosmetoscope.com/2013/07/estee-lauder-advanced-night-repair-synchronized-recovery-complex-ii/

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
SYNCHRONIZED RECOVERY COMPLEX II
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Methy Gluceth-20, PEG-75, BIS-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Cola Acuminata (Kola) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Algin, Pantethine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Tripeptide-32, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium RNA, Bisabolol, Glycereth-26, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait de levure, Choleth-24, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceteth-24, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Trisodium EDTA, BHT, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
chantrelle99
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
chantrelle99 wrote:
What is GPW ?

GWP = Gift with Purchase

Thanks. Since I'm French I don't always figure out acronyms Laughing

Actually, they will have a GWP at the Sears store near by on December 5th. I will probably treat my self.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
I use this product - can't say I've seen any visible improvements from it. I bought my first bottle from Duty Free whilst travelling - it was $140 for 100ml. That lasted me six months - so it worked out to be very economical. I think the last bottle I purchased cost me around $180 but I see that on Strawberrynet it now costs $215. I don't know that I'll repurchase at that price.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
The Concentrate one works better than the regular one.
chantrelle99
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
zoebig wrote:
The Concentrate one works better than the regular one.

Yes I've read it is 5 times more concentrate than the regular night one.

I have samples at home of the regular one. Last night my skin was red and felt hot because I have just increased the number of applications a week of Tazorac (vit a). So I tried the serums before the moisturizer and it really calmed down my skin. Felt nice and cooling.

So I will get a bottle to help out with the Tazorac. The CeraVe does a great job for the sides effects of the vit A but yet I fell my skin needs a little more help.

Before purchase I will get sample of the concentrate, in case more actives would make my skin sensitive.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:42 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |