Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Is Skinceuticals CE Ferulic the Gold Standard of C Serums?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:42 am      Reply with quote
I once read that Skinceuticals' CE Ferulic is the gold standard of vitamin C serums?
In other words, that it is one of the best--if not the very best--vitamin C serum out there.

Do you agree with that? Do you think that Skinceuticals' CE Ferulic is really that good?

If not, why? And what do you like better than it?
zoebig
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:14 am      Reply with quote
It's the VC serum you caonnt go wrong.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:23 am      Reply with quote
My demonologies tell me no. It was just the First CEF serum so its got tons of research (manufacturer's) behind it. I think many other formulas have greatly improved upon it. Pinell's research was Gold tho.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:08 am      Reply with quote
Personally I like the Neostrata 10% Vit C serum.
Not sure if it is "the best", but it works great for me and I am always pleased with the result when I do use it.

I do not use it all the time,but used to use it 3 or 4 times a week (but I have sensitive skin).

I have had tons of samples of the CE Ferulic and I found it ok, but for me saw better results with Neostrata.

maybe see of you can get samples of the serums.
I got samples from skincarerx when I bought stuff and dermstore I think.

or maybe try and contact the company and see if they can mail you out samples?

I've done that tons of times and most companies have been helpful and nice about it Smile
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
Ottawa Shopper,

Why do you feel that Neostrata;s serum was more effective? What specifically did it for your skin that Skinceuticals serum didn't do?

Also, what else did you like about Neostrata's serum? For example, did you like the consistency, feel, etc? What drew you to Neostrata's serum; did you get a recommendation from a dermatologist?

And how long did it take for you to see results with both products?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:04 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |