Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lancome Genifique and Visonnaire
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:36 am      Reply with quote
My husband saw these two "super" serums used on HSN the other day and he just came home with bottles of each one for me - yes, he is a keeper and a total sweetheart. Has anyone tried them out together? I've searched and can only find reviews for Genifique

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
The reviews I saw for genifique were not that good, but I really like this product. I use it on my neck when I do CFF exercises for platysma and skin stimulation of neck.

I was gifted with the product and I am glad I discovered it.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:34 am      Reply with quote
I went the Genifique route but it did not do a thing for me. I used the eye serum as well. I went thru 2 whole bottles (quite a few months) before I pulled the plug. I did have high hopes.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I tried both many times. Genifique serum did absolutely nothing for me, which was a big surprise. I love Genifique eye cream a lot and use it all the time.

Visionaire is a good product. You need some time to see it working though. After 2 weeks of using it every day in the morning i saw my pores decreased dramatically and the overall skin tone improved.

I don’t have long turn experience since i was using their test bottles only. I had 2 of them and used it continuously. So i had total of 4 weeks.

It also makes a good base for makeup.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:52 am      Reply with quote
Barely 24 hours into these new products and I can already tell that some of my lines are looking more hydrated. One thing I noticed yesterday is that my moisturizer seemed to work better. I am very surprised to be able to see any difference at all in such a short period of time. We shall see.

5% products discount

Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
I used both Genifique and Visionnaire. I love them both. I tend to prefer Visionnaire as I love the way it smells, but only Genifique serum had a miraculous effect, making my fine lines disappear. It was not a long lasting effect, but it was the only serum with this effect. I first noticed when used some old sample Genifique serum on my chest (I was afraid to put it on the face), where I have some signs I got when sleeping. They go off after a looong time, but I am afraid some day they may be permanent. Anyway, after applying the serum my skin almost instantly plumped up. I thought I was hallucinating. I also tried it on my face and again it diminished the fine lines around the eyes, almost making them invisible.I don't have the same effect with Visionnaire, but it feels so good I keep applying. I had so many samples of Visionnaire that I neglected the Genifique and did not open the big bottles yet. I'll do it soon, anyway.
cali1979
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:55 am      Reply with quote
I used it for several monthes. Well, at the first I feel the skin smoother, but when I don't use it,the skin is also ok.So I will not buy another bottle of it.
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:08 am      Reply with quote
Well I have been using this for a few weeks and I am seeing better results for something out of a bottle than I ever have before - my skin looks much more hydrated with fine lines lessening. Just as an fyi, I am not expecting alot out of a bottle.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |