Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

where can you buy Emla without a prescription?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
I wanted to do a dermaroll this week, and looked at my tube of Emla and realized it expired in 2010. You can't buy it in the States, and apparently need a prescription even to buy the generic version from Canada. Anyone know where I can get it without a prescription? (or can I used the expired tube???)

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
I bought mine on Amazon! You could also check some of the intl options like MedsMex.com (use a 1 time credit card!) or inhousepharmacy.biz.

I think you can definitely use the expired tube as well, though you may need to apply it a little thicker. Rx meds are usually good for 2 years after the expiration date.
AngelaE8654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
I bought mine from a foreign company. I forget where it was but it was NOT through an online pharmacy and I did not need a prescription.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
Really?
You can not just walk into the drugstore in the US to get it?
I never knew that.

On the same subject you can not buy Tylenol w Codeine at US drugstores without a prescription.

In Canada you do not need a prescription at all to get the tylenol w 8mg codeine by asking the pharmacist Wink

A product similar to Elmla cream is called Bare Ease and contains the same ingredient. You can buy it at Dermstore and Beauty.com and many places online- it costs around $20 I think.
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
No luck on the international pharmacy websites but I did go to Amazon and bought Topicaine, with the same ingredients as Emla. Thanks for all the suggestions. No, you can't buy Emla here in the States. Ridiculous!

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:25 am      Reply with quote
Bit late now you've bought something else - but for future reference, you can buy Emla without a prescription in Australia - any Oz online pharmacy should have it- it's expensive though:

http://search.pharmacyonline.com.au/search?asug=&w=emla

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:03 am      Reply with quote
http://www.dermstore.com/profile_BareEASE_501464.htm

SIZE OF TUBE IS 0.3oz that is around 10 GRAMS
What it is:
A numbing cream and panty for use before waxing or laser hair removal.

What it's used for:
BareEASE Prep Kit for Advanced Numbing Kit works to numb your skin for 15-20 minutes to ease the pain associated with hair removal treatments. Featuring a 4% lidocaine-based formula, the cream helps block pain signals as the included latex panty allows for maximum absorption, creating a more enjoyable hair removal experience.

BareEASE Prep Kit for Advanced Numbing Kit - Panty Size S/M includes:
Small/Medium Latex Panty
Topical Analgesic Cream (0.3 oz.)

-------------------------
LOL the "men's version"!
I like their packaging...

-their is 0.5oz or 15ml for $19
if I get this I would get the men's.

http://www.dermstore.com/product_Numb+Nuts+The+Manscapers+Pain+Relieving+Cream_37169.htm

--------------
I have tried the women's version and it really does work the same.
used it for my eyebrows for electrolysis.

And here is a Canadian site that carries it too!

http://www.eskincarestore.com/productcart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=3780
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:38 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |