Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Looking for nice BB cream or tinted sunscreen
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
chantrelle99
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,

I use and like Paula's Choice Barely There Sheer Matte Tint SPF 30 and I wear it everyday. However, I find it isn't conviniant to order at this time of the year because it is already winter here ( don't like the idea of products sitting in the cold during the shipping time).

This why I'm looking into a nice tinted sunscreen or a BB cream that I could get at a cosmetic counter.

Any suggestion ?

5% products discount

Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:16 am      Reply with quote
I also like PC barely there tint.
Day to day I also wear Covergirl tinted moisturiser/bb cream or Garnier BB cream for sensitive skin.
bullet875
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:05 am      Reply with quote
I use PC's tint as well, but only by itself n the evening. During the day I top it off with some Juice Beauty CC cream. I love it and it's easy to get from Ulta.
LondonJamie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:33 am      Reply with quote
I have been experimenitng with BB creams recently. I tried Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 in Terre Neuve but I found it to be a little too 'ashy' in its finish- also the spf ingredients leave a lot to be desired.

My favourite BB cream, without fail, is Loreal UV Perfect spf 50 in Porcelain. It leaves the most incredible glow and flawless, invisible coverage. When I wear it people ask what I have on and comment that I have 'baby soft' skin. I don't. Plus it contains mexoryl sx and xl for uva protection.
chantrelle99
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
According the information Ganier BB cream only have a SPF of 15. Since I use Vit A I don't realy want anything under 30. I will go and look at the Pharmacies this week-end to look at the l'Oreal or to see if Garnier has anything above 15.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
bullet875 wrote:
I use PC's tint as well, but only by itself n the evening. During the day I top it off with some Juice Beauty CC cream. I love it and it's easy to get from Ulta.

The juice beauty sounds good. I will try that latter because I really can't order by mail at this time of the year. It is -12 degree Celsius = 10.4 degree Fahrenheit here.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:28 am      Reply with quote
Smashbox CC Cream comes in several colors and is a nice finish and consistency. Im not wild about the sun screening chemicals in it (unstable) but I wear it over my own C Serum to mop up the free radicals anyway.

http://www.smashbox.com/product/6032/25337/Face/SMASHBOX-CAMERA-READY-CC-CREAM-BROAD-SPECTRUM-SPF-30-DARK-SPOT-CORRECTING/New/index.tmpl?cm_mmc=google-_-ENG_ENG%7cFace%7cBrand%20Product%7cExact%7cPC-_-Face%7cCC%20Cream%7cX%7cSPP%7cOK-_-smashbox%20cc%20cream&gclid=CLncg_T2jLsCFcVFMgodnHwAuA

Ulta and Sephora have it as well as Nordie's I believe.

5% products discount

Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:32 am      Reply with quote
I love Jane Iredale`s BB cream glow time, it literally gives you a gorgeous glow and has a good spf too.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:37 am      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:
Smashbox CC Cream comes in several colors and is a nice finish and consistency. Im not wild about the sun screening chemicals in it (unstable) but I wear it over my own C Serum to mop up the free radicals anyway.

I have a sephora store not to far away from my place. So, I will be able to look at the color choice and won't have to do mail order.

Would you say the coverage is light to medium or mostly sheer ?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
chantrelle, it depends how thickly you apply it. You can thin it down for a light look or apply in layers for full coverage, in my experience. I only apply a thin wash of it sometimes and use it thicker for concealer. "Light" is a nice shade that isnt too pink.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |