Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
If you had known..what product would you have used earlier?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:13 am      Reply with quote
snowshoe wrote:
If I would have known, I would have tried facial oils and the OCM a lot earlier than I did. I always shied away from them since I've battled acne and rosacea for a lot of my life.

I found success with Kiehl's Midnight Recovery--makes my skin look fabulous! Then I discovered how well the OCM took care of blackheads and clogged pores. I had to modify the OCM somewhat from the "original" version to come up with the best blend and regimen for my skin. I do wish had discovered it a lot sooner!

Snowshoe,

What's your modification of OCM? Thanks!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:20 am      Reply with quote
Yes, snowshoe, pray do tell Very Happy I've tried OCM more times than I can count, but I've never been able to get it to work for me.
babybear
5% products discount

Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
Definitely sunscreen, in order to prevent the harm by the sun. Laughing
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
If I posted all the products I have used and all the incredible amount of money spent, most of you would be so shocked it would not even be funny!

After battling skin issues for the last 15 years, as adult acne and rosacea, doing the whole holistic lifestyle thing which does make a HUGE difference, I still struggle with my skin.

So, I have used a LOT of products, all professional and very high quality.

I wish I started using Luzern products way back in the day, because they are really gentle and target exactly what is going on with the skin. I made the mistake of using very strong products, like high dose vitamin C serums, vitamin A, different forms of retinal and retinal A, as well as exfoliating products, which in the long run actually aggravated my skin condition and prolonged it.

Using gentle products, my skin can return to normal and be much healthier.
TheSweetLife
5% products discount

Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
Osmosis
Ageless Secret Gold
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
Definitely Cellcosmet and Valmont. I am still making up my mind which is the best but if I had stayed with these and not experimented, I am convinced my skin would be better.

5% products discount

Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:26 am      Reply with quote
Sunscreen for sure.
catxl
5% products discount

Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:39 am      Reply with quote
Definitely sunscreen and avoid steroid even it is prescribed...
lillyc
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Aesop eye serum and eye cream
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
Could you clarify what you mean by avoiding steroids? They saved my life, I'm not sure we should be avoiding when prescribed..

Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:39 am      Reply with quote
I will use artificial skin.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |