Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
::Review:: Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 29, 2006 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Mabsy. This might be off topic but i'm on a constant search for the perfect cleanser that would help optimize my Clarisonic. Sigh I guess Dr. H's cleansing cream isn't one of them. The search continues...
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 29, 2006 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
Do you guys use the Dr. H CC in the morning and night? Or just morning?
Mabsy

Tue May 30, 2006 1:28 am      Reply with quote
BCgirl wrote:
Do you guys use the Dr. H CC in the morning and night? Or just morning?

I use it morning & night.
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:31 am      Reply with quote
If I had congested skin, what should I use from Dr. Hauschka product?
goldie
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
yaling111 wrote:
Quote:

You definitely posted on the right thread -- the DR H CC is a great product for helping with congested skin. Other than the congestion, what type of skin do you have?
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:43 am      Reply with quote
I actually had congested skin, blackhead on T zone, sometimes have some pustules on chin area, and cheek is quite sensitive with some pigments.
hwhwhw

Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
can't wait to try this product... Hope it works really well on me as well.
huihui
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
This will be on the top of my skincare shopping list.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
marmur1 wrote:
Hi guys,

You may all be proficient with the application technique at this point because it sounds like most of you have already tried the CC, but thought I'd give you the link that was given to me when I first tried it.

You have to have Real Player installed, but the Dr. H. website in the UK has a short video showing the kneading technique. Here's the link, and hope it helps!

http://www.drhauschka.co.uk/productinfo.php?product=16

I'm dumb... Anxious I'm not seeing the video link when I go to the site...ack!

Maybe I've been on the forum too long, that I can't nagivate normal websites!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
It's not a video anymore. It's more of a series of pictures now that demonstrates it. Basically you press and then lift OUTWARDLY (where you get sort of like a roll motion) which creates a suction. The suction I find is most obvious when you do your cheeks, it's harder to feel the suction on your forehead/chin or smaller areas of your face.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
Cool...thanks!

Man...I can't wait to put my order in!

I don't know what's stopping me...maybe I'm not done putting stuff in my shopping cart...

but this is definately in there! Very Happy

5% products discount

Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
yaling111 wrote:

I have congested skin as well. I'm using the Cleansing Cream. It really draws out my blackheads and my skin doesn't seem to be quite as oily. Their website is quite informative. I'm going to try more of their products for oily skin soon.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
I've just started to switch over to the Dr. H line for cleansing and masks. I have to add that I think the clay mask is the best clay type mask I've ever tried.
amycc
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:53 am      Reply with quote
wow~ attempting!!
Goofygal
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
I am very tempted to get Dr H CC but is equally tempted to get the DIY OCM posted in another thread.

Anyone can shed some light as to which is better for early 30s combination skin (fine lines, uneven skin tone and the?

I've been using Neutrogena cleansers but I think my pores are clogged with all the sunscreen that I have been slathering on recently.

Would Dr H CC + Decleor Ylang Ylang be a good combo for combination skin?

Thanks!
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
Goofygal wrote:
Would Dr H CC + Decleor Ylang Ylang be a good combo for combination skin?

Thanks!

Actually that's an experiment I'd be interested in. I love the Dr. H stuff for cleansing (I use and Olay cleansing cloth after the cleansing creme to remove any residue. The combination of the both is better than either alone). I've gotten a few samples of Declor and found them lovely.
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
I tried this few years back, this is too oily for my combination/oily skin. Crying or Very sad
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:22 am      Reply with quote
I'm still determined to give this a "whole tube test." I am now using it in the morning, just didn't like it at night, but now down to every other day.

I'm not noticing anything spectacular, but that's just me. There are many for which DHCC works well and is a staple.

But like I said...I'm determined to finish the tube and give it a good try. I have a tendency to quit things a little too quickly I feel. Except the green cream. That I stopped fairly quickly and it was a GOOD thing.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
dollbird wrote:
Thanks Mabsy. This might be off topic but i'm on a constant search for the perfect cleanser that would help optimize my Clarisonic. Sigh I guess Dr. H's cleansing cream isn't one of them. The search continues...

Have you tried Juice Beauty Apple Cleansing Gel? This works really great for me!
Goofygal
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
I finally caved in and bought Dr H's trial set for oily skin. I have combination skin (oily T-zone and large pores). Saw a few emerging pimples and was hoping this trial set will minimize the pimple outbreak.

I loved the way my skin looked and felt after using Cleansing cream (I did the 2 min kneading and rolling as recommended by you guys)! This is definitely a keeper for me! I thought the clarifying toner was average though.

Sad to share that after two hours, my skin looked oiler than normal and my emerging pimples definitely looked more pronounced. Sad I dabbed on pimple cream and went to bed.

My skin is back to normal this morning. I will continue to use the cleansing cream (maybe smaller portion) and skip the clarifying toner. Think I'll make a batch of Carekate's ACV and see if that'll help.
gosa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:31 am      Reply with quote
oh my gosh. finally found a remedy for my blackheads!!!!! thanks so much for all the lovely comments about this product in the forum SmileSmile
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:51 am      Reply with quote
Lucinda wrote:
dollbird wrote:

Have you tried Juice Beauty Apple Cleansing Gel? This works really great for me!

I would second the the Green Apple Cleansing Gel--- I've been using it every day in the shower recently and have been enjoying great results. Somehow the combination of the glycolic acid, apple juice, and lemon juice has really been helping to lighten my scars! I've just been massaging it in and letting it sit for a minute or so, but I think that using it with a clarisonic would be even more effective.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
i've been reading all the posts in this thread and still haven't got the hang of it.

can i describe the rolling movement to 'sweeping' motions with my fingers on my cheek??

thanks for all the help!
shantel
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
I was wondering how long the tube of DrH CC is lasting for you? I am worried if I am using it too generously Rolling Eyes Mine lasts around 10-12 days & that's it! I am using it AM & PM.
Mabsy

Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
shantel wrote:
I was wondering how long the tube of DrH CC is lasting for you? I am worried if I am using it too generously Rolling Eyes Mine lasts around 10-12 days & that's it! I am using it AM & PM.

Mine lasts 4-5 weeks when used twice daily. HTH
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:05 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |