Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
shantel
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:19 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
shantel wrote:
I was wondering how long the tube of DrH CC is lasting for you? I am worried if I am using it too generously Rolling Eyes Mine lasts around 10-12 days & that's it! I am using it AM & PM.

Mine lasts 4-5 weeks when used twice daily. HTH

Oops Shock well... every 3-4 days I am using it on my shoulders/chest... & but I am a small girl Think Does someone else is running out quicker then 4-5 weeks please?
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:33 am      Reply with quote
Mine about 3-4 weeks, closer to 4 and I use twice daily. I must use a little more than everyone else is ...
shantel
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
I usually believe in "less is more" concept, but Dr. H CC is really my HG currently, so I am using it as there is no tomorrow Laughing . Hopefully I am not overapplying it too bad that will actually decrease the results. Oh well... so far so good...... please work Pray !
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
I am going to get this tomorrow, now even shoppers drug mart carries this line, I can use my points to buy this cream.
mirandasum

Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
As I read the above, I would like to try the cleansing cream.
mandm
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
My skin tends to be more on the normal to dry side these days, I'll go and search for that post, thanks Pudoodles Very Happy

I've tried many cleansing products, Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream is the best.
I've been using it for many years.

*posts merged by modertor*
mayaneire

Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:02 am      Reply with quote
I started 2 days ago. So far so good, only I have a funny feeling my face is not really clean...
And the video explaining the application technique is not available any more Confused
gaara
5% products discount

Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:14 am      Reply with quote
well i think i have been too generous on the application. mine only last 3 weeks.

i used to have tiny blackhead/whitehead over my nose. they seemed to be minimized over the days. i am now waiting to see if pores will be refined and the rougher part of theskin would go soft again. i also use the rejuvenating mask for this.
lubylou

Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:00 am      Reply with quote
I bought this one recently after all your glowing almost obsessional comments- perhaps I am not using it right. The video cannot be found on the Dr H website anymore and I am kind of just rolling the heel of my palms over my face and 'pushing' the product in instead of rubbing?! Anyway- I havent been so dedicated to use it twice a day- perhaps THAT is the secret, but I did get swayed by the combination of Dr H creme AND Yonka gel cleanser but have not enough patience to use both twice every day (perhaps something to do with the fact I am eternally late for everything..)
deep_splash
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
I got this and used it for 2 weeks (a few days i only used it once..but for the most part 2 times each day), and didn't like it. My face felt dirtier after I used it. It took so long to clean the product off and the product is too oily when I try to clean it off. This didn't give me a very clean Rolling Eyes feeling at all (quite the opposite, in my opinion). I will not be repurchasing this. Good thing it wasn't expensive though but I did have higher expectations for this from everyone's raving opinions/experiences.
I have combination-dry skin, asian, early 20s.

The smell I got use to after a couple days, its not that bad once you get used to it. I did do the kneading, massaging instead of rubbing it around my face as I'm supposed to so I don't think that's the problem.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
lubylou wrote:
I bought this one recently after all your glowing almost obsessional comments- perhaps I am not using it right. The video cannot be found on the Dr H website anymore and I am kind of just rolling the heel of my palms over my face and 'pushing' the product in instead of rubbing?! Anyway- I havent been so dedicated to use it twice a day- perhaps THAT is the secret, but I did get swayed by the combination of Dr H creme AND Yonka gel cleanser but have not enough patience to use both twice every day (perhaps something to do with the fact I am eternally late for everything..)

The way I see it, it lasts like a month if you use about 2/3 of an inch each time. Even that may be a bit much.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:30 am      Reply with quote
I think its smell is strange, and allways feel the face is not very clean after use, not very like.
LauraF

Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
I just started using the Dr H cleansing cream along with all the other products. But I seem to have trouble with the "press and roll" technique...I can't quite get it right...anybody have any tips? Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
LauraF wrote:
I just started using the Dr H cleansing cream along with all the other products. But I seem to have trouble with the "press and roll" technique...I can't quite get it right...anybody have any tips? Embarassed

Laura, you should press your fingers to the skin, and then roll them over the skin while keeping pressed. You sould NOT rub the skin.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
thanks.. but the "rolling" motion ...not in a circular motion?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
LauraF wrote:
thanks.. but the "rolling" motion ...not in a circular motion?

to make a circular motion, you have to rub your fingers around anyway. That`t not you are supposed to do. Just put the fingers to the skin with little pressure and roll around, like a sort of massage.
Here is what I found - this is how the technique was described on Dr.H site:

Quote:
Our unique "press and roll" cleansing method goes beyond the surface to stimulate the lymph and awaken your skin. First, dampen your face with warm water and mix 1/2" Cleansing Cream with a few drops of water in your hand. Relax your hands to gently cup the face. Beginning at the forehead, press the product in using your fingers and the tops of your palms, rolling outward from the center and lifting as you roll. The mild suction created helps remove dead cells, dirt and oil. Work downward and outward with this press and roll motion for one to three minutes, then rinse with warm water and finish with a cool splash.

5% products discount

Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:41 am      Reply with quote
I dont' know about the smell of it - sometimes too herbal may get too far - but I will give it a try after I finish with my Philosophy Purity (which I find it dry and not gentle enough)

Thanks!
Katsey
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
In the mornings I use this cleanser in the shower. I don't know if its bad that I only use this once a day or not...

When I first started using it, I almost cried! My face turned red everywhere. I decided to try it again - because I knew that a product this highly recommended could NOT do this to me. Well my persistence succeeded. I use a pea size and just pat it on - no rolling for now. But my skin looks so clear after and i know it all washes off in the shower.

Also - my two cents - it smells like cat food. Smile
nurseco
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
I use this in the morning in the shower, and the cleansing milk at night. I love it. The Haushcka website has a good picture demo of the press-and-roll technique.
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:20 am      Reply with quote
Wow, found this thread - I have not come upon a cleanser that didn't dry me out. Having read the ingredients I have to ask - does it foam up?
It looks like a regular cream ingredient wise...
Camille00
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:34 am      Reply with quote
zverenok wrote:
Wow, found this thread - I have not come upon a cleanser that didn't dry me out. Having read the ingredients I have to ask - does it foam up?
It looks like a regular cream ingredient wise...

Hi zverenok!

It dosen't foam up, it's more like a ''mask'' and the way to apply it is different than regular cleanser!

Here is what their website says:

Step 1
First moisten the face with luke warm water. Then place about 2 cm Dr.Hauschka Cleansing Cream on the moist palm of the hand.

Step 2
Mix the Cleansing Cream with a little water in your hand to produce a creamy emulsion. This produces a mild cleanser which, thanks to its cream base, cleanses the skin gently and thoroughly without irritating it.

Step 3
From the centre outwards, distribute the emulsion over the whole face and press in lightly using gentle rolling movements.
Important: keep the emulsion moist, do not rub it in or use like a scrub.

Step 4
Moisten the hands and repeat the procedure described above. Then remove the remaining cream with luke warm water. Finish by rinsing your face with cool water to support the action of the Cleansing Cream (use luke warm water for sensitive skin).
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
I love Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream ,It made my skin very soft,Of course, I love this brand

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:57 am      Reply with quote
This cleanser is a free gift now in EDS when purchase over $150 Dr. Hauschka products. But I still doubt buy this cleanser with only 50ml worth so much money....Is this one really so excellent?
meyaowan

Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you. I very much need a deal with my little baby blackhead Laughing
halcyon_zyq
5% products discount

Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
Before I open the tube, I thought it'll be heavy for my combination/oily skin. But actually it doesn't. It's more like a scrub for me; I use it about 2~3 times per week after cleaner. The only complaint is that it only lasts for one or two months!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |