Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
pieperd
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
The cleansing cream irritated my skin. I couldn't understand why I was breaking out. I found out that I had a mild form of rosacea and it was not good for my skin.

Perhaps if you do not have sensitive skin, it would work well.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:12 am      Reply with quote
pieperd wrote:
The cleansing cream irritated my skin. I couldn't understand why I was breaking out. I found out that I had a mild form of rosacea and it was not good for my skin.

Perhaps if you do not have sensitive skin, it would work well.

me too. I also have sensitive skin (mild rosacea) and was also breaking out from Dr.H cleansing cream.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:00 am      Reply with quote
I have been using the cleansing creme for about a month, sometimes with the Jurlique one, and it is fine for my skin which is mature, oilier t zone, mild rosacea. I have had some breakouts though, mostly in the chin area, I am guessing this is the "purging" they talk about. I think it cleans well without striping my skin. I am using the Rhythmic Sensitive ampules and my skin only felt dry the first couple of nights. My pores are becoming cleaner and it does not irritate my skin. I ordered the clay mask and will see how that helps with the pores. HTH
nurseco
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
Try the Hauschka cleansing milk if you have rosacea. It might be better. And it smells wonderful.
Anita Wang
5% products discount

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:55 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing, I will try it next time. Wink
Anita Wang
5% products discount

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:59 am      Reply with quote
nurseco wrote:
Try the Hauschka cleansing milk if you have rosacea. It might be better. And it smells wonderful.

maybe should be cautious to use it if you have rosacea.i found someone irritated skin with it.
Maybe everyone's skin is very different.
Minimunny
5% products discount

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:56 am      Reply with quote
I got a major breakout from this because of the peanut oil they use in a lot of their products. Otherwise, I liked it and loved the smell.
I did find all this pressing the product into the skin etc. a bit of a hassle though.
harriet
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:16 am      Reply with quote
I also got a lot of breakouts, mostly on my chin ..I think from the cleansing cream or the cleansing milk. I'm not sure ..but they went away when I switched to another brand. I have mild rosacea and it did not seem to make my cheeks or nose worse. HTH
Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:57 am      Reply with quote
why this brand can not ship out to china??
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:59 am      Reply with quote
I really like its smell. The most important thing is that it reduces my blackheads. But a tube runs out so fast... 50ml only lasts for one month.
epsummer

Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:03 am      Reply with quote
is there any special method using this product? it is working well with other ppl, but it broke me out. maybe not my fit.
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Is it necessary to use the press and roll technique to get the most benefit from the cleansing cream?

5% products discount

Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
I like it when I was using the whole line. Won't buy it separeately though.

Pudoodles wrote:
Hi there!
I have been using this product for two weeks....I've been dying to review but thought I should wait *just to make sure* that what I THOUGHT was happening REALLY WAS happening! So: Since I completely "wrecked" my hair today, look like a freak and need cheering up - I'm going to distract myself by writing a review...First: I want to call this product a decongestant. I don't want to call it a deep cleanser, or an exfoliator...those descriptors just don't make sense to me when I think of this product and what it did for me....IMHO, Dr H Cleansing Cream is in a class all it's own!(oh my god I'm so excited, I can't stay on track!!). OK - You use it on damp clean skin..you have to remove your makeup first with something else.....so you squeeze out about half an inch of this mealy, soft, brownish paste onto wet hands...then rub together a bit and then sort of press and roll the palms of your hands on your damp face...(I'm too excited to keep describing how to use it..)...so I did this for about two minutes...(oh yes, the first time you open it you might think it smells like an old beer bottle full of cigarette butts...just ignore it....you'll get over it...I did - now it just smells good to me!)...So after the pressing/palmrolling motion I rinsed well.......I thought that I might feel a bit of tightness or something...but not at all - I didn't feel any tightness afterward...no parched feeling...just a relaxed, calm skin...but that's just the beginning...Within two weeks of regular use this stuff has cleaned out the pores on my cheeks!!! I can look up close to the mirror and there are no dark little pin heads on my cheeks! (pardon the disgusting description) - and I mean *none*as far as I can see...I can't believe it. This, without any formal masking, exfoliating or extracting. It is the most powerful decongestant (that's the only word that makes sense to me) that I've ever used. At the same time, it's by far the most gentle. I'm amazed that it could be such a powerful "pore cleaner" but at the same time, nearly make my skin feel like I could almost skip a moisturizer! I didn't have a big mess of blackheads on my face when I started using it -- I feel like I almost had something worse....I had those wee,tiny persistant little blackheads that, at 40, I thought would never go away - I couldn't extract them - you know, those nasty never-go-away blackheads - the ones I had just grown to accept.. Well, no more! I am *so glad* that I stayed true to it for a full two weeks -- now, I can't imagine my evening routine without it! For me, using this will be as regular for me as brushing my teeth! I wish I hand more hands so that I could give it more than two thumbs up!
Pudoodles (sorry for writing so much!)
Ciboulette
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:03 am      Reply with quote
After reading all the good reviews,i will try it to see if it will work with my sensitive skin..
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
I have always loved the Jurlique face wash cream so much more, even though so many love this.
g3mo
5% products discount

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:53 am      Reply with quote
I just used this product for the first time tonight after reading so many good reviews on it thanks to this site(so glad I joined!). It's always on people's lists in those 're-order/repurchase' threads so it's definitely not just a fad.

I've got combo skin prone to both clogging and flaking in T-zone areas. Before this I was using Dermalogica's Microfoliant which has done wonders for flakey skin compared to harsh exfoliants, but hasn't really helped the clogs or visible pores. I've only used the CC once and right away I could barely see my pores, my good bits of skin are glowing and my skin feels soooo smooth (must stop touching my face!). Judging by the impact of just one use I think I could get away with using this once or twice a week to make the tube last longer.

Thanks again EDS members!

ETA: I too thought it was smelly! But it disappeared quickly.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:46 am      Reply with quote
Can you use DR h cleansing cream with the Clarisonic??

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
never tried, but i think it's ok to use
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
One of my favorites! I use it every morning followed by Dr. Hauschka tonic. The pores really get smaller and smaller and the skin get more smooth.
I also love its smelling, which is very important for me.
eurydice666

Wed May 12, 2010 5:21 am      Reply with quote
I have a oily/combination skin, which is also tend to produce acne and blackheads. A couple of months ago, after a 'free skincare test' I was advised a product-line, so called 'specially formulated' for acne problems, for reducing sebum production etc. That line caused me to break out and irritation in my skin. So, I made some Internet research, decided to try Dr H. and ordered a tube from the U.S. at a higher price.

I have been using the product over three weeks and I am quite satisfied. I have found their website in Europe and ordered more cleansing creams + the clarifying toner. The toner is OK. I have been using it for a week or so but haven't noticed a remarkable difference in my skin. The cream, however, I think works quite well. I am considering about buying other products such as light rose cream but I am not sure whether it will be too much for my oily skin or not...
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:51 am      Reply with quote
I love the cleansing cream,I use it morning and
night.
vinco
5% products discount

Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
I think there is a special method to use this product. Since it's like a scrub, I just press it without circular motion like I'm using other cleansers. It works well on my prone combination skin although it's mild. The scent is delightful. The only thing I don't like about is that it goes too fast.
Cheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:59 am      Reply with quote
I may try this after using my Clinique cleasing foam
fairy_dreams
5% products discount

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
Some users have mentioned not feeling "clean" after using this cleanser since it does leave your skin with some extra oils.

However, if you wait for a few minutes, the oils get absorbed and your face feels wonderfully moisturized Smile
michelle_he
5% products discount

Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:16 am      Reply with quote
I want to buy one.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |