Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

firming eye cream/gel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lorrapaw
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:02 am      Reply with quote
Can anyone recomend a good firming eye cream/gel. My eyelids are stating to wrinkle slighty and are getting a bit saggy so any suggestions helpful Very Happy
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:12 am      Reply with quote
I use the Janson Beckett Eyelid Ampules. If there is an interest I would be happy to talk more about them.

Winnie
JB
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hi lorrapaw, not all products should be put on the eyelids so you may need to do some research before deciding. Im sure there is something out there for you, fingers crossed you find it. p.s. if you do, be sure to tell us.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried several products and as far as firming is concerned, I still swear by Decleor Serum Hydrotenseur. It really is amazing stuff.

I had started using JB Okusil and, I'm still not sure why, but the stuff was a complete disaster for me. I didn't have any lines - I just wanted to firm up - but for some reason, after using the Okusil I suddenly DID have lines!!!

I stopped using it and went back to using the Decleor and Skin Medica TNS Eyelifting Serum and, thank goodness, the lines have disappeared and the area is well toned again. Whewwwwww....
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hmm I found this too, woke up 4th day of using okusil to find scary lines ?!?!? Shock Loved the other products stopped the okusil and used B5 gel and Dr H rose cream and got back to normal Confused As for eyelids I found the B5 gel worked well for me:O).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Lucia

You know, it's a funny thing -- I also like the other products. But, Cindi also had a problem with the Okusil. I guess it just doesn't agree with some of us!

It was a particular shocker for me because my skin tends to be on the oily side. The kind of crepey appearance the Okusil caused was totally alien to me and completely freaked me out!
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Katee!
I guess not, it freaked me out too! Laughing
I did see a post from Winnie about this saying to introduce the Okusil gradually (once every other day to start with), but to be honest I am a bit wary now! Confused
Will stick with what I know, eyes wise I think!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
Right Girls, count me out too from now. I'll use La prairie samples till my cellcosmet comes and then after that, I dont know what I'll do. Sad
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Cindi! wave
It is weird isn't it - so many people had great results with Okusil and I SO wanted to love it! Sad
I have got the DR H eye cream and it's great for moisturising the eye area but you can't use it on the lid or you get mushroom eyes! Laughing I too am still looking for my HG of eye product!! Can't wait for you to review the Cellcosmet!!! Very Happy (Note to self - Repeat must not buy more products must not buy more products) Laughing
Wish I'd asked for a sample of the Cellcosmet in the order I placed a few days ago now which has already shipped, still you never know I did request samples of eye products! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
Fngers crossed you get the samples you want Lucia. What did you order. Im gutted about the Okusil, I was hoping this would be it, but alas, its not meant to be. I said last night I think my only hope is surgery Laughing
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
I got a Cellex-C sun savvy kit (for a friend of mine - really cheap way of trying a Vit C plus B5 and SPF, I have brain washed her going on about Vit C so she's decided to try it!) and Cellex-C Seline E cream - I've read some good things about it and I like the idea of a mega anti-oxidant cream for nighttime (although you can use it in the day too). I have to say I like Cellex-C products although I know they aren't as popular on here as SC or Vivier, so I thought I'd give it a whirl!
I love getting a EDS order - it's like Xmas with the samples too!!! Laughing

Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |