Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Eyelash growth product
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Bunny1

Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
Chocolat wrote:
I have a question on obtaining Careprost in the U.S. I've been using it for at least a year, with great results. Now that I need another refill, the only US sellers I can find are really expensive (like $45/$50US per bottle). It was $30US per bottle last time I bought it, probably in the spring. I know I can get it at alldaychemist but hesitate since others have had problems. So where are you all getting your Careprost? Any U.S. sellers that are still reasonable? Thanks for anyone who can help!
Chocolat
Bunny1

Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there - I know this is not a US site but I have used it now several times and have wonderful service each time & no issues with bringing the product into Australia. It is only $14US (but I think it will go up eventually as well), for a 3mL bottle & brush. Try "alldaychemist"
Good luck - my experience has been all good with them.
AallyWilson

Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:31 am      Reply with quote
Careprost eye drops is best solution to get darker, fuller, and feathery eyelashes. It is an astonishing remedy for increasing the length of eyelashes and making them darker and fuller. I used this from last one year and fully satisfied with this product. I always order it online from usgenericdrugsonline.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:16 am      Reply with quote
Overnight tea is very efficient. Trust me
Suzy langer

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
I would like to try a eyelash serum in the morning, and careprost before bed. Has anyone had good results with this, and if so....which 2 different products are you using?

Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Exclamation I never expected so many responses! I will let everyone know how it turns out ![size=18][/size]

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:32 am      Reply with quote
What about PSF prolatogen eyelash enhancing product? I am trying it. Latisse made my eyes bloodshot red so I hope this natural product doesn't.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the PSF Prolatogen serum for quite some time now (off & on)and it's never bothered my eyes & they are quite sensitive.
bugaboo wrote:
What about PSF prolatogen eyelash enhancing product? I am trying it. Latisse made my eyes bloodshot red so I hope this natural product doesn't.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
doodlebug wrote:
I've been using the PSF Prolatogen serum for quite some time now (off & on)and it's never bothered my eyes & they are quite sensitive.
bugaboo wrote:

I decided to purchase this one as I love PSF products and its says that it is natural. So far it doesn't sting my eyes or make them red. So far so good!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
AallyWilson wrote:
Careprost eye drops is best solution to get darker, fuller, and feathery eyelashes. It is an astonishing remedy for increasing the length of eyelashes and making them darker and fuller. I used this from last one year and fully satisfied with this product. I always order it online from usgenericdrugsonline.

Sounds like a great product but the side effects are:
Dry eyes
Red eyes
Redness of the eyelid
discomfort of the eye

Anyone experience this?

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:51 am      Reply with quote
I've used several brands before. None of them works on me.
I end up extending my eyelash once per month, which works fantastic

Pablita wrote:
Hi,

Can you recommend me a good eyelash product that is effective without changing the eye colour?

I know latisse is very effective but can turn light colour eyes darker. I have light blue eyes and dont want my eyes getting darker. I would love to find a product that can give me the same good results as latisse but without risking changing eye colour.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
ying0101 wrote:

Pablita wrote:
Hi,

Can you recommend me a good eyelash product that is effective without changing the eye colour?

I know latisse is very effective but can turn light colour eyes darker. I have light blue eyes and dont want my eyes getting darker. I would love to find a product that can give me the same good results as latisse but without risking changing eye colour.

How long do your extensions last? Do they twist and point in different directions? Mine did and fell off in 3 days. Do they break your lashes?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:16 am      Reply with quote
you need to find a good one that sticks only one fake lash on one real lash. those who glue multiple crossed lashes on one real lash will eventually ruin your own eyelash.
lesson I learned few years back when I first tried some stores that looks fantastic but do not use the right techniques.
the one I am using now is great. i've gone there almost two years. the extension can last one month or even longer. my real eyelashes are still intact.

bugaboo wrote:
ying0101 wrote:

Pablita wrote:
Hi,

How long do your extensions last? Do they twist and point in different directions? Mine did and fell off in 3 days. Do they break your lashes?
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
Mine were just like that, 1 on 1 but because they are thicker hair than real lash, they weigh them down and twist.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:58 am      Reply with quote
I see. I'm using the ones that are extra light and mimics the human hair. More expensive than the regular ones but they are totally worth it

bugaboo wrote:
Mine were just like that, 1 on 1 but because they are thicker hair than real lash, they weigh them down and twist.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:32 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |