Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Valmont special
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi ladies Very Happy

I just saw the special on Valmont.

I'm really interested in the combo#1

Has anybody tried any of them??

I've combination skin and oily on t-zone.

Do you think they are suitable for my skin type???

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/valmont-anti-aging-combo-p_3544.htm

Thx all
Mabsy

Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:52 am      Reply with quote
Wow, that's a good special! I haven't tried either of these but it says that it's for dry to normal skin. I would guess that it might be too rich for your skin type unless you use it at night only. Realistically though, if you are spending so much money you'd want to make sure that you're getting something that you'll be happy with.
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Mabsy

I guess that's true.....
I shouldn't spend so much money on what's not suitable for me.
Very Happy But that's such a great deal on Valmont Embarassed Embarassed
Mabsy

Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:47 am      Reply with quote
Laughing I've been guilty of buying things that weren't really for my skintype just because of a great special. Most of them end up going to my mum so I guess it's all good anyway Smile
k.a.t.
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Christine,
I don't know about the Bio Regenetic Serum, but the Regenera 2 Cellular Restoring Nourishing Cream must be too rich for combination skin. I have combination skin with dry cheeks and I can only use Regenera 1 sparingly at night, and this formulation is less rich than Regenera 2.

It is a good deal though for people with aging and dry skin.

Personally, I would like to see other combo deals. The Bio-cellular serum in a packaged with 24 hour cream would be great for me.

christine, have you tried the daily balance serum? That one is perfect for combo/oily skin. I love it in the hot summers.
SaffronRouge
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks soooo much for pointing out this special...I had totally missed it. I am clicking submit on my order as week speak.
dionne
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:34 am      Reply with quote
Hi
I'm trying the Bio Regenetic Serum right now! I've used it for about a week now, and I must say it absorbs into my skin amazingly well, so well to the extent that I always think I haven't put enough on. I don't know whether it works though...will let you know after a week or two!!
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:58 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much everyone Very Happy

k.a.t , i haven't tried the daily balance serum yet... the only Valmont product that i have is Renewing Pack ... which is my fav product!! so i wanna try other valmont products since the renewing pack is so great!!!!

dionne, the Bio Regenetic Serum sounds so good .. um um .. i hope EDS has a combo#3 with Bio Regenetic and Renewing Pack Very Happy Very Happy hehe and i'll definately buy it right away !!

SaffronRouge, if the combo is great for you don't miss it!! It's such a good special.. unfortunately , they are not for my skin type Sad
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |