Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Best product for treating/preventing under eye wrinkles??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
person886

Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a 24 year old male and about a week ago I noticed some minor, but noticeable lines under my eyes that don't seem to be going anywhere. I don't get a ton of sun but I never wear sunglasses or sunscreen and have spent my entire life sleeping on my side. I have started sleeping on my back and will buy some sunglasses. But what products can I use to treat these lines and prevent more/them from getting worse?

I've googled this and have searched through this site and there's just so many different suggestions. So I wanted to know what people are suggesting right now. I saw that thread where MD Forte and TNS supposedly got rid of someones eye wrinkles completely and another thread where someone said she got rid of her undereye wrinkles with IS clinical youth complex and SA's Bright-I. I'm not sure what to go with here. I want something that works, I don't care how much it costs.

Would a homemade vitamin c serum and/or retin-A be better than these products or what? Please help.

I have to say this is really depressing. I really hoped I wouldn't have to deal with stuff like this until at least my late 20s...ugh, so it begins Sad
LauraLizzie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:55 am      Reply with quote
At your age, I would start drinking water like crazy, stop coffee and alcohol and look at any OTC or prescription drug changes. Cold meds dry me out and give me dry skin for a few days.

24 is young for wrinkles to develop overnight.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:15 am      Reply with quote
A little of castor oil, coconut oil or Vaseline under your eyes just before you go to bed will make wonders.

Good quality sunglasses is a must!

And, of course, more water is essential. Not drinks, but plain water!

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
They have improved a bit since I first noticed them. This could be from the sleeping on my back and/or the increase in water I'm drinking.

So maybe the area is just dehydrated.

But what are some light products I could start applying under and around my eyes to help moisturize the area and provide nutrients and prevent fine lines and wrinkles?
frognkisses
5% products discount

Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a 49 year old woman, but what works for my under eye wrinkles is Yamuna face rolling and micro current with the occasional eye exercise thrown in. The Yamuna face rolling lasts me for several days. When I see the wrinkles under my eyes showing up I roll and the next morning they are gone. The face rolling seems to be most effective for the eyes, at least in my and my daughters experience, she is 28. As for an under eye cream I don't know that I've found any that are greatly effective, though I have used Mychelle c serum for wrinkles successfully in the past.
ade
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 09, 2014 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
I've used ROC multi-correxion eye cream for years. It's not the best but the highest performance/price ratio.

If not considering the price, I loves Cellcosmet Cellular Eye Contour Cream and La Mer Eye Concentrate.

I read from some reviews that Suki and Obagi ELASTIderm Eye Cream are both excellent. But I haven't tried them.
acook3224

Wed May 14, 2014 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
Rodan + Fields multi function eye cream is pretty awesome and has some awesome results.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 18, 2014 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
I would say some good sunglasses- like some quality polarized ones.
Oakley, Smith, Nike, Rayban or anything you know what the brand of lens is.

I ordered some fun wood sunglasses from Shwood- not the most practical and not good for sports. But they are fun and they have all the lens info.

I think polycarbonate lenses are quite durable and the Smith sports frames are quite durable.
Oakley is good too, I just prefer the Smith styles for women over Oakley.

I know some people do not really want to spend almost $200 or $100 on sunglasses, but I have had some eye problems in the past being outside too long with regular cheaper sunglasses.

My sister mostly uses cheaper sunglasses and she has way more eye wrinkles and is younger.
I'm over 35 and no eye wrinkles yet Smile
-most ppl think I look 25-30 still...
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |