Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lancome Renergie Microlift - for lines
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Maggie B.

Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:21 am      Reply with quote
Age 53, dry skin - Review for Renergie Microlift

I recommend this product for refining lines between the nose and upper lip. It has done for me what no other moisturizer would do. Most moisturizers I have tried leave the skin shiny. If you are trying to camouflage a line or flaw, shininess draws attention to the flaw. Lancome Renergie Microlift, when used over Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, either sinks in or dries to a matte finish. It refines the line. I am also using a pin head sized dot of Magic Invisible Line Smoother by Prescriptives over the moisturizer on a couple of lines. I am then applying Photogenic powder from the compact very lightly to targeted areas with a cosmetic sponge round. I am using the Lancome Absolue cream moisturizer on the rest of my face.
dreamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:05 am      Reply with quote
My mother used Renergie Microlift for 5months.Its fragrance is very attractive and be applied very smooth to the skin.
And firming effect appears very sooner.
RGGAL365
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
I tried this newer version of Lancome Regenerie Microlift as it is supposed to give superior firming and lifting. After using this product for 2 1/2 months, I did notice the appearance of my skin improved and wrinkles were less noticeable there was some firming but I had to stop using the product because it seemed to roll off my skin when I applied my foundation and I looked like my skin was continually peeling. When I inquired with Lancome sale people, they advised me that I was the only one who had mentioned this problem.
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
are u talking about the face cream or the eye cream?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
fishzebby wrote:
are u talking about the face cream or the eye cream?

I was talking about the facial day cream. I haven't tried the eye cream. Have you?
annesun
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:22 am      Reply with quote
study good reviews Laughing plus,just ordered one set for mum Laughing
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:35 am      Reply with quote
Actually, I used a small jar of this recently and thought my skin looked a bit better too.
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review. It's so nice to learn that. Lancome has so many lines and I always wonder which one is worthy to buy. Now I know.
imaiyuan
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:21 am      Reply with quote
I love Estee Lauder. I love the Advanced Night Repair so much. I do not like Lancome.Lancome does not solve any problems !
clustersof3
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:58 am      Reply with quote
I tried a sample of this, but way too much fragrance for me - typical Lancome product. I also tried the eye cream, which actually does seem to de-puff the eye area but doesn't do much for any fine lines. There's much less fragrance in the eye cream.
Lei
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:54 am      Reply with quote
It seems that its product is expensive, the pink series seems make-up water. I don't think I'll take it. Arrow
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:46 am      Reply with quote
My mum uses this and seems to love the results, Im not into this type of brand ranges though.
jezzicaz789

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:46 am      Reply with quote
Maggie B. wrote:
Age 53, dry skin - Review for Renergie Microlift

I recommend this product for refining lines between the nose and upper lip. It has done for me what no other moisturizer would do. Most moisturizers I have tried leave the skin shiny. If you are trying to camouflage a line or flaw, shininess draws attention to the flaw. Lancome Renergie Microlift, when used over Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, either sinks in or dries to a matte finish. It refines the line. I am also using a pin head sized dot of Magic Invisible Line Smoother by Prescriptives over the moisturizer on a couple of lines. I am then applying Photogenic powder from the compact very lightly to targeted areas with a cosmetic sponge round. I am using the Lancome Absolue cream moisturizer on the rest of my face.

Hi all, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!
harriet
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:13 am      Reply with quote
welcome and hope you like the forum. It can be quite helpful. Harriet
annesun
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
this line's quite good, the scent's very elegant too
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:43 am      Reply with quote
I was given a 15 ml pot of this in a GWP. Still haven't used it cause I dislike the smell. How interesting to find others here that actually like the smell!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:21 am      Reply with quote
I just got a sample and am actually liking the firming cream. It is hydrating, which I need.
Now the trick is in a few days as to whether I break out.
I am also trying the Genefique Serum and the microlift eye cream.
I might actually purchase these if they hold out the time test, but so far so good!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
guess the scent is acceptable considering the effect Smile
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
I think Lancome's skincare products are too much fragrance.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
That's funny. I have A VERY sensitive nose but this one isn't noticeable at all. Maybe some of their products do, but this is by far their best.
The genifique serum has no odor at all.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:56 am      Reply with quote
i tried lancome renergie microlift too. got a free sample. its fragrance is too strong for me, and it feels a bit starchy. i haven't seen any change on my skin yet.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:46 am      Reply with quote
After using the sample for 3 months, loving the results and then seeing my skin after I ran out, I was convinced.
Although the fragrance is stronger than some creams, it doesn't bother me (ever smell LaMer?). Results speak stronger than scent and that's what I am after.
I ordered:
Lancome/ RÉNERGIE MICROLIFT R.A.R.E.™ Superior Lifting Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen/ 1.7 oz
1155662 1 Lancome/ GENIFIQUE Youth Activating Concentrate/ 1 oz
1033307 1 Lancome/ RÉNERGIE MICROLIFT EYE R.A.R.E.™ Superior Lifting Eye Cream/ 0.5 Oz.
I had very generous samples of all 3 and loved them.
Everyone knows I am an IS Clinical gal but they haven't been cutting it for me lately.
The Serum goes really far, just using a few drops so it should last a while.
I'll post back in a month or 2 and review as to whether I would reorder. I have gotten free Lancome stuff for years and they have always had more fluff than filler, but this is a new range for them that they are hoping will be successful.
My sister-in-law is a former Lancome top exec whom they lured over to MAC recently and this is one of the only few products she brought with her. Although I love MAC makeup, their other stuff isn't for my skin.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review. It's so nice to learn that.
Jesselyn
5% products discount

Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:19 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR - just wondering if you could give an update on the products you tried? TIA.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:20 am      Reply with quote
Alas, after ordering the full sizes and getting them in, the love faded. They worked at first but the samples seemed different. I broke out in cystic acne and went to my derm who told me to quit using it. Problem? Yep, too much fragrance and not enough ooommpphhh. I never noticed the smell with the samples but the jars, wow it does seem heavier.
Sent them back to Sephora at their request and they "lost" my return so after several months of haggling I had to contact my credit card company. I just wanted them to send me something else, anything. And i had a letter from the derm as well, who is NOT a fan of Lancome or Clinique either. Too many additives and fragrances.
I still have small bumps in a couple of places from the cysts and am going back to my derm next week for cyst touch ups.
I asked my sister in law and she said her skin is so tired from the new babies that anything works but she is not as impressed on a daily basis.
I am going back to my serums but thru Phyto-C rather than IS Clinical and the new formula.
A disappointing trial for sure.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |