Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Yonka Gel Nettoyant & Dr.H Cleansing Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
kpka
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Everyone!
It has been almost 3 month since I joined this forum.
I love you all guys for all the help and reviews. I finally can say now that my skin is looking really good.
I have been using Yonka Gel Nettoyant and Dr. H cleansing cream every morning and night for 2 month and my skin cleared up and I have not had a single break out in the past 2 month since I started using these.
I have combination/dry skin with ocasional break outs. Usually when I am stressed out or it is one of those once a month days when I have a break out.
I started using Yonka followed by Dr.H cleansing cream in the evening and in the mornings I used Dr.H CC. Tell you the truth I felt like Dr.H CC doesn't give me this clean feeling even in the morning. I have somewhat oily T-zone and I find that Yonka works better on my T- zone. So I decided to use Yonka alone and see if I get any good results. Well, this did not work either because I found Yonka working great on my T-zone but at the same time it was drying my cheeks.
My third option was to use both Yonka and Dr.H CC. Yes, yes, I know it takes long time but it works so well for me. In the morning I clean only my T-zone with Yonka and then I put Dr.H CC all over my face and just press or kneed it for about a minute. After that my T-zone is happy and clean and my cheeks are soft and smooth. In the evening I use Yonka to clean my whole face (not just T-zone like in the morning) and then again followed by Dr.H CC on my whole face.
I also use Dermalogica Microfoliant about 2-3x a week ( I think this one has a big contribition to evening out my skin tone and clearing out my pores).
I can tell you that my face has never looked better. My cloged pores cleared up and I don't get those horrible break outs with this routine. No break out, no more those dark hyperpigmented spots after acne heals, the tone of my skin became more even and my face is GLOWING. I thought I would never be able to say or to write those words, but here they are. I hope this routine continues to work for me.

Thank you all and thank you EDS for a wonderfull service.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following products available at EDS:
Yonka Gel Nettoyant Cleansing Gel (200 ml / 6.76 floz)
Yonka Gel Nettoyant Cleansing Gel (200 ml / 6.76 floz)

Yonka Gel Nettoyant Cleanser is a 2-in-1 foamy gel formulation that cleanses while removing eye makeup. This cleanser not only improves complexion, but also enhances skin suppleness for a rejuvenated appeal.

Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream (50 ml / 1.7 oz)
Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream (50 ml / 1.7 oz)

Cleansing Cream gently cleanses, exfoliates, fortifies and refreshes, protecting the skin’s natural protective function for healthy, radiant skin. Cleansing Cream retains the skin’s natural hydro-lipid barrier while also preparing it for the next stages in the Dr. Hauschka skin care daily care routine.

chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review! I've never tried yonka, but I agree that using Dr. H cleansing cream produces unclogged pores and glowing skin. Whenever I stop using it for a while and get back on it's like a new me!
maddy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
that was a lovely review, as i am thinking about starting these two products for my skin, which sounds similar to yours Very Happy . just wanted to ask what cream you use, and mask (if any)? i love thalgo moisture quenching mask, and i have just used a sample of dermalogica anti-bac cooling mask, which seemed ok, and may help keep my skin clear.
i would love anybody's thoughts on the topic- my skin is combination ( normal on cheeks, oily oily forehead and dry nose/chin).

maddy.x
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
YAY for you Kpka!! I haven't tried the Yon-ka but I can't say enough about the Dr. H Cleansing cream - I wish I had more hands so that I could give it more than 2 thumbs up!! It's strange getting used to it, isn't it? But once you do (and if it works for you) it's pure heaven!
Pudoodles
happygirl163
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:02 am      Reply with quote
Yonka Gel Nettoyant works really well for me. I used to have breakouts here and there. But, there has been very very few breakouts ever since I used Yonka Gel Nettoyant. I have never tried Dr. H cleansing cream. But, I hate to say this ... my experience with Dr. H products are not very positive.
The other thing I have found is that for me it's better not to use any lotion in the night. I found breakouts in morning ever time I used lotion the night before. My solution is to use mask instead and leave it on overnight. I wonder if anyone else has similar experience?
Mabsy

Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:55 am      Reply with quote
That's great Kpka! It's always so nice to hear when people have found a combination that works well for them! I have used both the Gel Nettoyant and the Cleansing Cream and I love them both. The Gel Nettoyant is very gentle (and didn't dry out my skin) and it's also good to remove light eye makeup as it doesn't sting the eyes. The Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream is just in a league of its own as far as I'm concerned - it makes pores shrink and skin glow.
kpka
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:19 am      Reply with quote
maddy wrote:
that was a lovely review, as i am thinking about starting these two products for my skin, which sounds similar to yours Very Happy . just wanted to ask what cream you use, and mask (if any)? i love thalgo moisture quenching mask, and i have just used a sample of dermalogica anti-bac cooling mask, which seemed ok, and may help keep my skin clear.
i would love anybody's thoughts on the topic- my skin is combination ( normal on cheeks, oily oily forehead and dry nose/chin).

maddy.x

Maddy,
I also used to have flaking nose and chin and dry cheeks before I started this routine. The thing with using these two is that Yonka gives me clean feeling and Dr.H sort of deep cleans and moisturizes dry areas. Whenever I used to powder my face it looked flaked but not anymore.
The masks that I use:
Murad Exfoliating Fruit Enzyme Mask ( can't really tell you results because I don't see them)
Decleor Nutri-Delice Nourishing Cereal Mask (My face is soo soft and moisturized)
Peaches and cream mask from Body Deli ( also moisturizing but not as much as Decleor, but it is freshly prepared Drool
Dr Hauschka Rejuvenating Mask ( this is quet interesting because this is how it works for me: I take a shower after which my pores are open and then I apply this mask for about 10-15 min and then wash my face. After this the dirt in my pores is very easy to extract. I used to clean my pores after long showers but as soon as I come out of the shower they shrink and there was very little time for me to work on them Rolling Eyes . After I wash off my Dr.H mask my pores keep open a little longer and I think the dirt in them becomes more visible and easy for me to extract.
I actually stoped going to my facials because this way I can do a better job at cleaning my pores Smile So I use Rejuvenatink mask once a week and I can say that each week there is less and less for me to extract.)

As far as moisturizers I currently use Dr Hauschka Quince Day Cream in the morning and sometimes at night. I just received my Jan Marini Bioglycolic Bioclear Lotion which I started using yesterday at night.
kpka
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:33 am      Reply with quote
happygirl163 wrote:

The other thing I have found is that for me it's better not to use any lotion in the night. I found breakouts in morning ever time I used lotion the night before. My solution is to use mask instead and leave it on overnight. I wonder if anyone else has similar experience?

Happygirl,
I use to use clay mask on problem areas at night and it was helping a lot. I can't leave my face without moisturizer at night though. We have a very cold winter and heating in the apartment is not helping either. I wake up with a very dry face in the morning. Some days when my face is not so dry I may use just a very light moisturizer. If you feel that not using a moisturizer at night works for you and your face feels nice and hydrated in the morning then stick with your routine. We all have different skin and what works for some may not work for others.
What kind of cream have you tried to use at night?
kpka
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:52 am      Reply with quote
I had to come back to add:
I am also using Decleor Aromessence Visage Ylang Ylang oil in the morning. I just put one drop between my fingers to warm it up and then maasage it in to my oily t-zone. One drop on nose, one for chin and one for area just above eye brows and middle of forehead. This helped me a lot with control of my oily area. I used to blot my face a few times a day. Now I only blot once and sometimes there is no need to blot Very Happy
maddy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
thanks again kpka- is all very helpful.
decleor ylang ylang oil has had so many great reviews, am considering buying this too for big shiny forehead!!
your reviews have been very useful. thanks again lovely girl.

maddy
MsJam
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
After reading all these raving reviews for Yonka Gel, I've decided to start using my sister's Yonka Gel Nettoyant, then took it with me back home. Bad Grin
My sister have tried the gel but it didn't seem to amuse her, so the poor yonka needed a new home. How I wish I snatched the Yonka Mask too. Smile
Kk1668
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:32 am      Reply with quote
Does Yonka Gel nettoyant take off make up?
I am looking for new products for everything because they are almost done and need new stuffs for the different climate here in Canada (compare to Europe) (that's why you guys see me a lot asking all kinds of questions these days Embarassed ). Love this forum, thanks everyone !

KK
Mabsy

Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:28 am      Reply with quote
I found it takes off makeup quite effectively. I don't wear anything waterproof though, just the usual stuff and normal mascara. I can use this cleanser all over and around the eye area with no stinging at all Smile

Kk1668 wrote:
Does Yonka Gel nettoyant take off make up?
I am looking for new products for everything because they are almost done and need new stuffs for the different climate here in Canada (compare to Europe) (that's why you guys see me a lot asking all kinds of questions these days Embarassed ). Love this forum, thanks everyone !

KK
ChelseaaaHi
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
So the Cleansing cream from Dr. H was more moisturizing than cleansing? Has the cleanser prevented breakouts used just alone? or do you usually have a regimen of other stuff with it?
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |