Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Anyone tried Mini Portable Anti-aging Dot Matrix Skin Care ?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bluebell
5% products discount

Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi EC413
this is a bit confusing it looks like the one I have from ebay without the brand name although the other dot-matrix I am returning did have a brand name just like yours from project e beauty, this one did not work for me it only got warm compared to the one I have from ebay with no brand on it, the device from ebay gets really hot It seems like it's a hit or miss whether the devices work or not. It also could be that the project e beauty device was faulty, something I will not know, it did state it had a platinum head,the seller was kind enough to send me a replacement head but it still did not get hot
I wanted something that got hot, I got it from the unbranded one from ebay for a small price of £43.00 time will tell.
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:03 am      Reply with quote
bluebell wrote:
Hi Ec Ihave just returned the branded one from
project e beauty the seller states the head is platinum When I first used it did not warm up at all I contacted the seller they sent me a replacement head, this one did warm up but it was only warm on my skin, it was pleasant to use
but not sure it would give the results I expect,
so I ordered one off ebay a much cheaper one not branded, looks the same as Christine Byer one she was using on you tube it does get hot and I cannot leave on one area more than 30 seconds
my face was red at the end which I presume is supposed to happen, the head that came with branded device the dots look slightly smaller you have to look closely to see, at a glance I would say the look the same,
Ec can I ask you when you have used it round the eyes how close do you get, do you use it just under the eye on the soft part? I am not sure how far to go around the eyes, It would be good if Christine did a youtube on the whole face
thanks hope for more replies

Hey Bluebell!

So we basically had the opposite happen. For you, the branded one (Project Beauty) didn't work as well as the unbranded plain generic model. For me, the unbranded generic model didn't work NEARLY as well as the branded NORLANYA device. Also, the ebay one came with a platinum head, the NORLANYA came with platinum also, but the platinum is shinier on the NORLANYA. Again though, I switched the tips and put the NORLANYA tip on the eBay one, and the eBay one still failed to heat up like the NORLANYA does. I even used both devices simultaneously, the NORLANYA on my left side and the eBay on my right and could tell clearly the NORLANYA has more power. And as I said earlier, the NORLANYA device itself gets warm near the tip of the device on the handle, and the eBay one's handle stays cool. Seems to prove that the NORLANYA simply has better power output.

Also, your question regarding placement near the eye... I put it real close to my eye on my lower eye, but I leave just a little bit of room (right below the lower lashes). I don't see any issues with using close to lower eye.
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:08 am      Reply with quote
bluebell wrote:
Hi EC413
this is a bit confusing it looks like the one I have from ebay without the brand name although the other dot-matrix I am returning did have a brand name just like yours from project e beauty, this one did not work for me it only got warm compared to the one I have from ebay with no brand on it, the device from ebay gets really hot It seems like it's a hit or miss whether the devices work or not. It also could be that the project e beauty device was faulty, something I will not know, it did state it had a platinum head,the seller was kind enough to send me a replacement head but it still did not get hot
I wanted something that got hot, I got it from the unbranded one from ebay for a small price of £43.00 time will tell.

Yep, we had the opposite happen. Your generic one works better than the branded one, my branded one worked better than the generic one. I think what this means is that these devices just aren't created equally. I think some are just duds and are faulty. ALL these devices are made in China and then companies brand their name on it to make it their own. However, I am sure some of them just don't work properly. Also, it could be the treatment heads, possibly some come with faulty or bad treatment heads which make the device perform poorly. To me, it makes sense that all these devices are the same nearly, however having the NORLANYA and the eBay generic one, and seeing how powerful the NORLANYA is compared to the eBay one, makes me feel that NORLANYA is telling the truth when they say the made their unit more powerful. It's a night and day difference.

Bluebell, does your eBay device (unbranded) get warm on the handle near the treatment head when using? Again my NORLANYA get's quite warm there when using and takes a while to cool down, the eBay one never gets warm on the handle, which to me proves that the NORLANYA has more power generating through the device.
bluebell
5% products discount

Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Hi EC413 just tried it on the back of my hand
the head gets really hot I cannot stand it for more than 28 to 30 seconds, round the handle of the head feels cool, would you mean after you have done a full treatment the handle feels warm, I do know that the branded one round the handle felt warm, so was the head but not warm enough for me to feel any heat, maybe the branded one was faulty, I am pleased with cheaper ebay device, to me it will work where as if I had continued with the branded one I would not get the same results how do you feel about the platinum heads the seller of the branded one states.
Updated unit is equipped with Platinum Head instead of the old one - better and more even energy conduction, more comfortable feeling and better result.
I can see with your Norlanya you can purchase a replacement head, as yet I have not seen where I can find a replacement head, wonder if the heads work on all these devices branded or not
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:53 am      Reply with quote
bluebell wrote:
Hi EC413 just tried it on the back of my hand
the head gets really hot I cannot stand it for more than 28 to 30 seconds, round the handle of the head feels cool, would you mean after you have done a full treatment the handle feels warm, I do know that the branded one round the handle felt warm, so was the head but not warm enough for me to feel any heat, maybe the branded one was faulty, I am pleased with cheaper ebay device, to me it will work where as if I had continued with the branded one I would not get the same results how do you feel about the platinum heads the seller of the branded one states.
Updated unit is equipped with Platinum Head instead of the old one - better and more even energy conduction, more comfortable feeling and better result.
I can see with your Norlanya you can purchase a replacement head, as yet I have not seen where I can find a replacement head, wonder if the heads work on all these devices branded or not

Hi Bluebell, yes when I'm referring to heat around the handle I mean toward the top, basically the NORLANYA gets quite warm on the plastic part AROUND the treatment head on top, and this is usually after doing a full treatment. With the eBay plain white one, after doing a full treatment, the same area on the top would remain cool. I do think the platinum heads work better, however I would guess that just like the devices themselves, the treatment heads can sometimes be faulty or be duds. On the NORLANYA the platinum head looks of higher quality than the eBay platinum head. Just slight differences but the platinum on the NORLANYA is shinier. On Amazon you can order platinum heads from NORLANYA, 2 for 25$. And yes, the heads are universal, but ONLY if its a square treatment head. I know on eBay there are a few different models of RF devices with either a circular head or more of a rectangular/circle head. But in your case, yes, the Project Beauty heads can be used on the Norlanya device as well as the unbranded plain devices, because the build of the device is completely the same.
AMAZON LINK FOR PLATINUM HEADS: http://www.amazon.com/Treatment-Cartridge-Portable-Anti-aging-Fractional/dp/B00M6L9QXI/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1428861182&sr=1-1&keywords=norlanya+platinum
These square heads can be used with these devices:
Project Beauty:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61Vgfrit%2BdL._SX466_.jpg
http://s745.photobucket.com/user/likayosan/media/01%20New%20Project%20E%20Beauty/PE176/DSC_04322_zps1e50805f.jpg.html
Norlanya:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DUyMXXqBL._SX425_.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61fC-mm9Z9L._SX355_.jpg
Or unbranded generic:
http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1777749157_2/Portable-Dot-Matrix-RF-Thermage-Hwan-Skin-Care-RF-Radio-Frequency-Device.jpg
Those same square heads can even be used on another popular RF model that usually ships from China on eBay:
http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mzOHhSPNKuPk463EnWtHgAQ.jpg
bluebell
5% products discount

Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:23 am      Reply with quote
hi EC413
thanks for this it will be useful to me as I have read the heads needs to be replaced after 40 treatments, I have also read a feedback from a customer who had the project e beauty device state when she used it for the first time it was quite hot not uncomfortably hot, the second time she used it didn't get quite so hot, another customer was pleased with the results she got,
so I am thinking the same as you, you maybe unlucky and receive one that is faulty, so to conclude when my 40 treatments are up I will go for a platinum head
thanks again for the links
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:26 am      Reply with quote
Just charged both fully up and did another test run.

The Norlanya just feels so different. With the ebay one, it takes a while to feel or notice the warmth, maybe 20-25 seconds, sometimes with the Norlanya I feel heat sensations after 5 seconds. And the eBay one never gets unbearably hot really. The Norlanya gets hot to the point where I'm like ouch and move it lol. Again, maybe my eBay device is faulty or maybe the Norlanya really is higher powered. These are mass produced products in China with probably bad quality control so I'm assuming some are just weak runts. There are always a few bad eggs in any batch of products.
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:50 am      Reply with quote
bluebell wrote:
hi EC413
thanks for this it will be useful to me as I have read the heads needs to be replaced after 40 treatments, I have also read a feedback from a customer who had the project e beauty device state when she used it for the first time it was quite hot not uncomfortably hot, the second time she used it didn't get quite so hot, another customer was pleased with the results she got,
so I am thinking the same as you, you maybe unlucky and receive one that is faulty, so to conclude when my 40 treatments are up I will go for a platinum head
thanks again for the links

You're welcome! I would buy those heads on Amazon when you need new ones, the Norlanya heads at least in my experience are good, better than eBay devices platinum head. I never heard about the 40 treatments, I have heard they may need changing every 6 months, but also Christine Byer on YouTube (in her review, in the comments section) said she had her Norlanya for about 10 months and she was still using the original same treatment head it came with. So I guess just go by how it feels. If it feels like it's not getting as warm or treatments just feel different or not as effective, then the head probably needs replacing.
belinda james

Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for sharing which manufacturers' device you are using. I had heard the Norlanya was one of the best units....that is the one Christine Byer uses on youtube And if you go to Amazon she actually posted a very favorable review in the CUSTOMER REVIEW section. Has anyone tried the Silkn Face FX?..it also uses a thermage technique.Thanks to all of you for sharing your experience & expertise
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Put this in my shopping cart...I'll probably get it next payday. Can it be used on needled skin, anyone know? Or vice versa - can you needle after using this? I imagine not immediately after for either, but how long should you wait?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:48 am      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
Put this in my shopping cart...I'll probably get it next payday. Can it be used on needled skin, anyone know? Or vice versa - can you needle after using this? I imagine not immediately after for either, but how long should you wait?

I don't know what the actual criteria would be , but I'll wait until my face stops peeling from the Derminator and looks completely heeled. A week probably, maybe 2 if I'm feeling scared. LOL. I'm going to search around to see what I can find out. But they are making RF Needeling systems so that is actually a simultaneous process. Immacolata another gadget we both just had to have!! Wonder if I can take all my gadgets to the homeless shelter when my husband throws my butt out!! Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:34 am      Reply with quote
LOL! Just make sure you get enough alimony to feed your * spam alert *!

I found this, it's very interesting. Looks like you could do the microneedling and RF treatments one right after the other, because in this, the needles themselves emit RF, at least that what I'm getting from this graphic. So I doubt that using mild RF afterward could be harmful, just probably not as effective.

http://cocoonmedicalspa.com/treatments/cosmetic-treatments/fractional-rf-microneedle-frm/

So I dunno, it probably wouldn't hurt. Maybe when I get my gadget I'll try it out on my ankle or something. If it takes my foot off, I'll let you know. Wink

ETA: Oh, Lord. Look what I found:

https://www.alldealsasia.com/daily-deal/ada/singapore/fractional-rf-micro-needle-free-delivery-innovative-design-reinvigorate-skin

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
LOL! Just make sure you get enough alimony to feed your * spam alert *

https://www.alldealsasia.com/daily-deal/ada/singapore/fractional-rf-micro-needle-free-delivery-innovative-design-reinvigorate-skin

I need to be tranqulized !!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:27 am      Reply with quote
rmc7 wrote:

I need to be tranqulized !!

LMAO! I don't think that would help me. I need to be locked up away from the computer. Too much temptation out there!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:

I found this, it's very interesting. Looks like you could do the microneedling and RF treatments one right after the other, because in this, the needles themselves emit RF, at least that what I'm getting from this graphic. So I doubt that using mild RF afterward could be harmful, just probably not as effective.

http://cocoonmedicalspa.com/treatments/cosmetic-treatments/fractional-rf-microneedle-frm/

So I dunno, it probably wouldn't hurt. Maybe when I get my gadget I'll try it out on my ankle or something. If it takes my foot off, I'll let you know. Wink

Hey Immacolata, Smile

That last link, its kind of misleading. First off, is that $188 US dollars they're asking? These Chinese made RF devices are not worth more than $100 and that's at the top end, prices range from 50$ (Shipped from China) or US has them for 80-100$ on eBay, Amazon, etc. It's a good device for what it is though, and I've definitely noticed results after just a few uses with my Norlanya. Definitely a keeper!

Also, going back to that site, it's saying these RF devices are micro-needling, which they are not. These devices don't admit any type of physical needle into the skin, just RF which has a thermal effect, which helps with collagen production and tightens skin. That site is showing a picture of the exact same devices we have, the Norlanya, Project Beauty, or just unbranded generic device (same exact build) but acting as though its micro-needling AND RF simultaneously and it isn't micro-needling at all, unless that device is completely different and the treatment head also has needles? Which to me in the picture doesn't seem so. That sounds so painful, RF heat and needles, ouch!

Anyways, I do think needling can be done in conjunction with RF, I believe in my online research that I found people do use both RF and needling with great results, they can compliment each other, but it's important not to overdo it, and give your skin some downtime in between.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
EC413 wrote:

...unless that device is completely different and the treatment head also has needles? Which to me in the picture doesn't seem so. That sounds so painful, RF heat and needles, ouch!

I don't know, maybe they're retracted. But the description reads:

"The fractional RF micro-needling technology is an innovative design that uniquely treats the target area through rapid penetration of specially designed insulated micro-needles without causing extensive damage to the epidermis. Through the action of the micro-needles, a tiny column is created that facilitates healing and brings about a growth factor that develops the mechanism of natural recovery with the effect being similar to that of peeling, but with minimal impact on the epidermis. At the same time it emits a high-tensioned RF (Radio Frequency) pulse onto the target area inside the skin. The fractional RF thermolysis is applied directly to this area and selectively degenerates the collagen fibers between the superficial dermis and muscle band, resulting in the fibers immediately dwindling and thus promoting the construction of new collagen through a stimulus of the fibroblasts."

Bolding mine. Of course, we have no way of knowing if this device is worth the plastic it's no doubt made of! LOL I'm just happy to see that the technology may be making its way to home use devices.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
EC413 wrote:

...unless that device is completely different and the treatment head also has needles? Which to me in the picture doesn't seem so. That sounds so painful, RF heat and needles, ouch!

I don't know, maybe they're retracted. But the description reads:

"The fractional RF micro-needling technology is an innovative design that uniquely treats the target area through rapid penetration of specially designed insulated micro-needles without causing extensive damage to the epidermis. Through the action of the micro-needles, a tiny column is created that facilitates healing and brings about a growth factor that develops the mechanism of natural recovery with the effect being similar to that of peeling, but with minimal impact on the epidermis. At the same time it emits a high-tensioned RF (Radio Frequency) pulse onto the target area inside the skin. The fractional RF thermolysis is applied directly to this area and selectively degenerates the collagen fibers between the superficial dermis and muscle band, resulting in the fibers immediately dwindling and thus promoting the construction of new collagen through a stimulus of the fibroblasts."

Bolding mine. Of course, we have no way of knowing if this device is worth the plastic it's no doubt made of! LOL I'm just happy to see that the technology may be making its way to home use devices.

I know what the description reads and thats why I am saying its misleading. These devices do not emit a microneedle just RF energy. Based on the pics on that site, its the SAME exact device I have, as well as many talking in this thread, there are no microneedles at all. That treatment head has gold or platinum dots that emit RF energy. So either the company is confused about what the product does, or they are using the wrong pictures, either way, misleading. I'm just telling you so you (and others) don't purchase something that isn't what it's described as.

For the $100 I paid, my Norlanya RF is well worth it! After just a few uses my skin is already responding.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
I wasn't planning on purchasing, just kidding around. I wouldn't buy anything from a random vendor without a lot of research, at least not anything that cost more than a few bucks. I prefer to think about a new gadget for a while, and buy them after a few folks have used and reviewed it. I also prefer money-back guarantees, they are my favorite thing! Wink

I am going to email them though, and ask them where the needles are.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
I wasn't planning on purchasing, just kidding around. I wouldn't buy anything from a random vendor without a lot of research, at least not anything that cost more than a few bucks. I prefer to think about a new gadget for a while, and buy them after a few folks have used and reviewed it. I also prefer money-back guarantees, they are my favorite thing! Wink

I am going to email them though, and ask them where the needles are.

Oh I see, and yes always smart to wait and see how others review a product! And LOL let us know what they say when you email them! Smile
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:35 am      Reply with quote
Yes, interesting. Def not any needles on mine. Cannot wait to hear that reply.

5% products discount

Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:17 am      Reply with quote
So, Is the general consensus these RF gadgets actually work? I have some skin laxity around the mouth area, with marionette lines. Want to try it in that area.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:14 am      Reply with quote
Kandi wrote:
So, Is the general consensus these RF gadgets actually work? I have some skin laxity around the mouth area, with marionette lines. Want to try it in that area.

I do think these RF devices will work, if you get one that isn't faulty of course. Because they are made in China with horrible quality control, some of them work and some have been duds (according to Amazon reviews). My Norlanya seems to give results, I noticed changes around my eyes within 2 uses, it nearly removed my bags. It's also affordable, and you can find ultrasound gel for SUPER cheap. If you want an even better RF device, look into TriPollar's STOP.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
So far they've written back but have not answered my question. First was a canned response, but then a rep emailed me to inform me that the deal was no longer available. I wrote her back and told her I was aware of that, but that I did not ask her that, I want to know about the needles. So far, no answer.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
Here's what they said:

Quote:
Attached is the photo shown the micro needle. This micro needle can't see in the raw eye but once the devices on with current,upon touch the skin it will feel the Micro needleless sensation

So in other words, you were correct - the description was misleading indeed; it was an outright lie!

I just hate dishonesty. Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
Here's what they said:

Quote:
Attached is the photo shown the micro needle. This micro needle can't see in the raw eye but once the devices on with current,upon touch the skin it will feel the Micro needleless sensation

So in other words, you were correct - the description was misleading indeed; it was an outright lie!

I just hate dishonesty. Sad

I knew it! I could smell something fishy when I read it! I could tell by the response that the person had no idea what the device was or what they were even talking about. So they're now saying it "feels" like micro needle. Lol. I hate dishonesty too!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |