Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skincare by a company called "Prai"?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Thu Sep 04, 2003 12:21 am      Reply with quote
Just out of curiosity, has anyone heard of Prai skincare? My b/f was telling me that last night on the shopping channel they were talking about some skincare company called Prai. They make stuff with caviar in it (and prai root).

Firstly, my b/f explained that he was just channel surfing (yeah right! :P) and *happened to* stumble onto the shopping channel Smile That aside, has anybody heard of it? Is it good? In his words "and the lady's hand was....like....really smooth afterwards". Sounds good to me! Very Happy

Mabsy.
Mickey
5% products discount

Thu Sep 04, 2003 12:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi

Did a search and found this link.....

http://www.doubleberger.com/Beauty/Prai-Spa/Skin-Care/Body/ISNC23257/Essentials-?-Prai-Spa.htm
Mabsy

Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:47 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for that Mickey. I googled as well and couldn't find much about it. I find it odd that the company itself does not have a website. That link points to one of those "as seen on TV" websites. I think if the skincare range is being sold on latenight TV ads only then I might give it a miss. Seems a bit dodgy to me....

Thanks for your help!
Pegasus
5% products discount

Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:36 am      Reply with quote
Hello,
The Prai skincare range is beautiful. I have the caviar and it is amazing, in fact I have nearly all the products. One of their moisturisers has crushed pink pearls in it and it is truly delicious. It is expensive but it is worth giving it a try.Smile
Mabsy

Fri Sep 19, 2003 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for that Pegasus Smile Any idea if any shops stock it or if samples are available? Is it just available through TV shopping?
Pegasus
5% products discount

Sat Sep 20, 2003 1:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi Mabsy,
At the moment the Prai skincare range is only available exclusively through the tv shopping network:(. However the ordering process is safe and easy and the products come with a 30 day money back guarantee. You can buy, try and if you don't like them you can send them back, no questions asked.Smile Hopefully this information is helpful.
bambbii

Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
Prai does have a web site
http://www.prai-spa.com. I've used the products and love them. It is certainly worth a try. Where else can you use the products for weeks and return them if you dont like them?
Mabsy

Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:04 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for that Pegasus and Bambbii Smile

I'll have a look at that site and will try them out in the future (too much stuff on my shelf at the moment! Smile).

Thanks for your help,
Mabsy.
msmindy

Fri May 07, 2004 3:30 am      Reply with quote
LOOK HARDER

http://www.prai-spa.com/
OF COARSE THEY HAVE OWN SITE
mS_MINDY_USA
abighill@aol.com
5% products discount

Fri May 07, 2004 3:41 am      Reply with quote
Sorry to be a party pooper here, I very recently tried this range, the whole lot and thought it was awful. The moisturiser with crushed pearls sat on my skin, it was like using water as a moisturiser. There is a huge amount of mineral oil in the ingredient listings. I too bought it off the shopping channel and thank God they have the money back guarantee because within a week the whole lot was sent back!!! The company sells the range as luxurious skin care but I thought it felt cheap and nasty on my skin. It also brought me out in blotches, something my skin does if I use a cheap brand. As a plus it smells great, and if it works for some that's great, but I was incredibly disappointed with the products. Sad
Mabsy

Fri May 07, 2004 3:50 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for posting your experiences with it abighill@aol.com! I still haven't tried this and probably won't for a while. My bathroom is still bursting at the seams Laughing Mind you I keep on ordering new stuff from EDS. For some reason I never ventured into the world of TV shopping.... not quite sure why.

Mabsy
Donelle

Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:25 pm      Reply with quote

Smile hi there! i'm new in this forum..actually, have no intension of joining at all but can't help myself not to talk about the PRAI products...like the first person who posted her message about the subject, i'm kinda like his boyfriend who keeps on flipping channels to channels. until one night, shopathometv networks had this 2hours of special with the products PRAI and just found myself watching it.and i was kinda hooked with the program and then finally decided to order their Intensive Vitamin "C" duo...serum and cream...i can't tell you how i am so pleased and satisfied with their products...it's so amazing and so rich that there's no water in the product contents...believe me, it's worth every penny...i use it everynight not only on my face but also on my elbows and knees...it's so wonderfully amazing products that would give you an instant gratification effect with a long term result...it would give you a glowing effect and rosy white skin that you wouldn't even need to wear make up at all...if you're almost 30 years old, i tell you PRAI is a must have products...
Donelle

Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
sorry about abighill@aol.com experience...but she's right it didn't work on her but doesn't mean it wouldn't work for the rest of us...have you ever been in Thailand? have you ever wondered why those thailanders have great skin and rich luxurious shiny black hair? well, it's because of PRAI. i'm not a salesperson as a matter of fact i'm a banker. just can't help myself not to share my experience with PRAI...and it's not actually rich in mineral oil, the reason that it's not like any other products that is so liquidy is because it came from the purest extract of PRAI roots.well, love it...so much..
Mabsy

Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:35 am      Reply with quote
I actually never saw this brand in Thailand and have never heard anyone mentioning it there either. Mind you, while I was in Thailand, I didn't particularly notice that people there had exceptional skin. And even if they did, you certainly cannot be telling me that everyone there uses Prai and therefore has fabulous skin? Eh?
skin adict2
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:35 am      Reply with quote
I like the throat cream and have since ordered the Pure Prai. For my face I still stick to my SK-II for hyperpigmentation.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Bioelements Calmitude Hydrating Solution (118 ml / 4 floz) Skin Biology Protect & Restore High Retinol and Oil of Lavender - Large (113.4 g / 4 oz) Sothys Pore Refiner System Matifying Refiner Solution (30 ml / 1 oz)