Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Your best ENERGY secrets (fighting fatigue)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
westwood
5% products discount

Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:06 am      Reply with quote
Yes I agree - you should get a blood test first to rule out iron or B12 deficiency, or a thyroid problem - otherwise you will be going around in circles trying to work it out for yourself. Once you are given the all clear on those points, you know what you can try things out and observe what works best for you.
I have been diagnosed with ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and the best supplements to help with my energy are Co Q 10, Acytel L Carnatine, B Vitamin Complex. Added to a good multi Vit & Mineral and essential oils.
Sometimes I feel I must rattle when I walk with all the supplements I take, but it does the trick which is the main thing. Also, I tell myself it's the secret to my good skin for my age Wink
LikeFineWine

Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Here's what I do when lack of enough sleep or stress is wiping me out, but I must get an energy boost to get things done and can't wait for regular vitamins to kick in. I keep a bottle of liquid Geritol ( B vitamins) handy. One or two doses and an aspirin depending on how tired I feel.
Just plain wakes me up and gets me going! My theory is that the alcohol content and B's in the Geritol and the blood thinning attributes plus the caffeine in the aspirin does the trick.

Regular heart pumping exercise is the best, but once I get lazy about it and my stamina slips, then it's the last thing I want to do and getting started again is like mentally scaling mount Everest.

Newest energy booster. Although carrots are not widely known for energy. I have a lot more energy to keep going when I drink....ready for this one?
Organic carrot juice I make myself and orange juice. Just a cup is enough.
westwood
5% products discount

Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:01 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for that LikeFineWine, helpful tips and I'll keep them in mind.
I know what you mean about the heart pumping exercise, which is great when you can manage it, then, as you say, once you stop - trying to get back into it is sooooo tough.
I start with swimming first, then 'gradually' build up. Although, I can't do too much due to ME/CFS, because I wipe myself out again. It's such a pesky balancing act.

Stay active!
valmontfan1984
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:01 am      Reply with quote
Probiotics!

Doctors recommended and I took it on a daily basis, it help me a lot.
sharky2
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:05 am      Reply with quote
When I wake up in the morning and am tired I do some very short energy bursts (jog in place real fast for 20 or 30 seconds). When I have time I also do dry brushing. It brings the blood to the skin surface and just feels good. I have bad insomnia so I need all the help I can get.
bigsmilebigdreams
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:02 am      Reply with quote
I have lots and lots of energy! My secret I eat very healthy and little meal every two hours. No sugar, and no sodas. Stop sugar and you will never crave it again. I also drink lots of tea. I love Ecoteatox I buy it online. I lost 20 pounds last May in just 3 weeks and never gain it back. I also eat protein at breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Energy is all in your diet!
Violetbadcat
5% products discount

Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:41 am      Reply with quote
I'm so grateful to find this thread. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue in my 20's but I didn't really believe it. Now, approaching 40, I suspect it's true. Every little thing is exhausting. I need a nap shortly after waking up. No amount of caffeine is enough. I can drink coffee right until bedtime without any problems. I have been complaining about this to my family a lot recently.

I have found exercise helpful. The less I do, the less energy I have. It's simply hard to get started because I'm always so tired, but if I can make myself do it, I will have more energy throughout the day.

Iron. I'm mildly anemic, and iron seems to make a big difference in my energy levels. I get lazy though, because I hate swallowing pills, and eventually I'm back to square one. But for anyone who suspects they may be a little anemic as well, try iron supplements for a week and it should make a noticeable difference.

Juicing. Juicing provides me with instant energy because all those natural sugars go straight to the blood stream. Especially beets. When I juice for my roommate, we actually get a little buzz from juiced beets. We were floored the first time it happened.
Allysanchez

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
A big cup of Americano for me is the best way of refreshing, especially after lunch time. I know it's kinda unhealthy and how to stand without for me a problem as well, but being energetic is much more important so far
ko6kin.
5% products discount

Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Tyrosine gives gentle energy boost
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:06 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |