Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
The Derminator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:31 pm      Reply with quote
akami,
i
f you are having difficulty with your skin after using the Baby Quasar, imo, it's wise to atop using it.

You can research about people having difficulty with led'S on EDS, especially lightstim, simply because, imo, it was the most popular led used by posters here.

although most users had good results, some didn't. myself included.

i don't know about losing volume on your face, it does sound unlikely, especially after such a short time of using it, but haggardness and dryness i CAN imagine…and some user definitely had darkening of their skin.

I personally had deep dryness and darkening of my skin, and I tried the lightstim unit twice, buying it again after returning it once, because i became convinced that it couldn't possibly have created the damage that it did.

the second time i tried it i kept the unit away from my skin and did shorter sessions on each section of my face, but had the same negative results.

everyone's skin is different, and it is sometimes difficult for those who do not have problems with a certain device or skincare ingredient or massage technique, etc, to imagine that others may indeed have a negative reaction to it.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
controller46

Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:09 am      Reply with quote
Nobody has tried it yet?
akami
5% products discount

Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:36 am      Reply with quote
jasmine, your negative results sound more like something I would expect, darkening and drying out the skin was mentioned by enough people as a possible negative reaction (still not common but possible for some people).

Mine was so weird though, my skin didn't get darker and I didn't feel like it got drier (I do have a tendency for very dry skin, I have eczema but I didn't think that got worse). At first I felt like it was working great and my skin was glowing. Then I started to feel like I looked terrible and I couldn't put my finger on it as to why. Just felt older and less plump, less firm, more gaunt and tired looking. Of course I was examining myself a lot more, so I wondered if I simply missed that before. Also, I am on quite a skinny side and even a few pounds could probably show in my face, and I do go through periods when I am simply not as hungry and I may have lost a pound of 2 (nothing too dramatic but at my weight that can make a difference too I guess, I am not watching my weight much so I often can't even tell if I lose a pound, so I wasn't sure if that was possibly the cause).

Another thing that I noticed was what I thought was a brand new wrinkle, on top of my lip towards the corner (never had any lines there). It was the kind that seemed more like an indentation, like I lost some volume underneath, not that the skin shriveled up if you know what I mean. It's better now, just see it sometimes under certain lighting, I'd say it improved (not doing anything for my skin right now, just trying to figure out which direction to go with all the gadgets and antiaging skincare to choose from, I am now paranoid of making my skin worse, it seems that everything can have a disastrous result, even facial exercize).

BTW, I was also starting to do the tanaka massage at the time, but that was only for maybe a week max, so it is unlikely that would have caused much of a change to my face. I stopped that too because she says one of the moves gets rid of the fat and that makes me nervous. That is NOT what I want to achieve, I want to plump it up.
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Good that you are doing so much research on the devices/techniques you are going to try.

Don't be discouraged, there are techniques/devices that might not be right for someone else but will be perfect for you, just like there are techniques/devices perfect for others but damaging for you.

If you take every new device/technique slowly to see how your skin is responding you should be able to see any potential harm before it becomes permanently damaging. Doing nothing, after a certain age, will definitely be detrimental to skin! You seem like a younger person, so best to keep your techniques/devices, imo, as minimal as possible…just enough to keep you skin toned.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
akami
5% products discount

Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:38 am      Reply with quote
Thanks jasmine. I just turned 42 so definitely at an age that I am starting to worry about aging. I have been pretty lucky and always looked younger than my age without doing anything (just plain old moisturizer was all I used, usually smth non-irritating was all I looked for and used, I did have fillers put in my NL folds about twice in the past because I felt like I wanted to plump up that area, but my last one was maybe 5 years ago and I didn't feel like I needed it again, almost as if it was still there a little and kept me plumper even years later, they were only supposed to last 6-12 months so that is unlikely but I felt I looked fine and didn't it anymore).

But now I am starting to feel like I aged, I am not happy with how I look, and it all happened right around the time I started to use the LED. Now I am feeling like I need to start doing something, but I am scared I will make things permanently worse, since just using the LED made me feel uncertain if it made me look worse. My biggest fear is losing fat in my face because I worry if something makes it go away it may not return at this age. So I worry about exercise, massage, and even LED now for fear it may lessen my fat stores permanently.

I see in your sig that you use vaculifting. I have been on a search to get it for a while, it is one of the devices that I am really drawn to, but it seems like it is impossible to get anywhere now. I see it on German ebay but now they don't ship to the US, or even any other European countries besides Germany. There seems to be no way to get it, and no one talks about it anymore much (googling it is not helping either, most is in German). Any idea where I could get it that would ship outside of Germany?
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:59 am      Reply with quote
akami wrote:
Thanks jasmine. I just turned 42 so definitely at an age that I am starting to worry about aging. I have been pretty lucky and always looked younger than my age without doing anything (just plain old moisturizer was all I used, usually smth non-irritating was all I looked for and used, I did have fillers put in my NL folds about twice in the past because I felt like I wanted to plump up that area, but my last one was maybe 5 years ago and I didn't feel like I needed it again, almost as if it was still there a little and kept me plumper even years later, they were only supposed to last 6-12 months so that is unlikely but I felt I looked fine and didn't it anymore).

But now I am starting to feel like I aged, I am not happy with how I look, and it all happened right around the time I started to use the LED. Now I am feeling like I need to start doing something, but I am scared I will make things permanently worse, since just using the LED made me feel uncertain if it made me look worse. My biggest fear is losing fat in my face because I worry if something makes it go away it may not return at this age. So I worry about exercise, massage, and even LED now for fear it may lessen my fat stores permanently.

I see in your sig that you use vaculifting. I have been on a search to get it for a while, it is one of the devices that I am really drawn to, but it seems like it is impossible to get anywhere now. I see it on German ebay but now they don't ship to the US, or even any other European countries besides Germany. There seems to be no way to get it, and no one talks about it anymore much (googling it is not helping either, most is in German). Any idea where I could get it that would ship outside of Germany?

I don't think this is what you mean, but when I googled I found this. It looks quite interesting - like a dermaroller but with tiny suction cups:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JAPAN-FACE-FACIAL-POKESLIM-POKE-SLIM-VACU-VACUUM-LIFT-GERMANIUM-BEAUTY-ROLLER-/171026905022

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
akami wrote:
Any idea where I could get it that would ship outside of Germany?

This is in Germany, but it's not ebay. Maybe they would ship to US:

http://www.kosmetikkaufhaus.de/

5% products discount

Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata, I meant the vaculifter that at one point was discussed here a lot (I found out about it on this forum) but I don't see it discussed much anymore. At one point years ago it was also available in the US from one website, and then it was available from German ebay (they shipped even to the US). Now I don't see any way to get it except to buy it from German ebay, but only shipped to Germany. I am surprised because it seemed like such a popular product here and I thought it would still be available somewhere. What a bummer. I know lots of people use other suction devices used for cupping. I bought that but I am not very good with them and would prefer a device like vaculifter.

This is what I am talking about:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vaculifter-Schropfgerat-Vaculift-Face-2-/300491958573
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
akami wrote:
Immacolata, I meant the vaculifter that at one point was discussed here a lot (I found out about it on this forum) but I don't see it discussed much anymore. At one point years ago it was also available in the US from one website, and then it was available from German ebay (they shipped even to the US). Now I don't see any way to get it except to buy it from German ebay, but only shipped to Germany. I am surprised because it seemed like such a popular product here and I thought it would still be available somewhere. What a bummer. I know lots of people use other suction devices used for cupping. I bought that but I am not very good with them and would prefer a device like vaculifter.

This is what I am talking about:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vaculifter-Schropfgerat-Vaculift-Face-2-/300491958573

Sorry, I posted the general URL, not the product page. This is the same thing, from the looks of it. It's called Vaculift:

http://www.kosmetikkaufhaus.de/pflegemarke=50=Vaculift.php

5% products discount

Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
Yay, thank you so much!! They do ship anywhere in the world, and I can even sign in with my amazon account to purchase it so that makes it super easy. Thank you so much!

Now I just need to decide which gadgets to buy first, I want too many right now: Derminator, ReFa Carat, Vaculifter, and Home Microdermabration (SkinVacMD or Kendal HB-SF01). Ugh, that is $600-700 so I may have to pick 2 now and 2 a little later. So many great gadgets out there I want to try! I know I will find more if I keep reading on this forum Very Happy
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
akami wrote:
Yay, thank you so much!! They do ship anywhere in the world, and I can even sign in with my amazon account to purchase it so that makes it super easy. Thank you so much!

Now I just need to decide which gadgets to buy first, I want too many right now: Derminator, ReFa Carat, Vaculifter, and Home Microdermabration (SkinVacMD or Kendal HB-SF01). Ugh, that is $600-700 so I may have to pick 2 now and 2 a little later. So many great gadgets out there I want to try! I know I will find more if I keep reading on this forum Very Happy

Don't mention it! I'm pretty good at digging for stuff on the Internet, I really like doing it! If only I could get paid for it! LOL

I would definitely buy the Derminator. Microneedling has solid science behind it and has been proven to work.

Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
akami wrote:
which to buy first...Vaculifter...

Not sure where you are but I think it's difficult to get Vaculifter in the States now. NCN no longer sells them. I dug mine out of the drawer a few weeks ago and remembered why I stopped using them. The face ones are pretty good gadgets but they are VERY hard to keep clean. You have to worry about getting water and oil in the tubes and in the bulb, etc. PITA. The big one for the body is particularly messy and hard to clean, plus it doesn't hold suction nearly as well as the smaller ones. I recommend against Vaculifter mostly because of how hard they are to keep clean. There's another thread around here where some people bought cheap silicon cups from China instead, which is what I did as a contingency against the Vaculifters giving out. Can't testify personally as to how the cups work, but the people in that thread liked them just fine.

In case that helps you prioritize your funds. Very Happy
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
I have a different view of the vaculifter vs terminator first purchase.

I would def get the vaculifter first. Someone said on the vaculifter thread that she thought of it the same as her toothbrush, and I do, too. So if one were to think of asking rather one should get the derminator or a toothbrush first, one would prob say that the derminator is fabulous but the toothbrush is essential.

imo once your face is toned by daily (or so) use of simple implements like the vaculifter and the refs carat then it will be honed for the more infrequent specialized use of the derminator.

Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:
I have a different view of the vaculifter vs terminator first purchase.

I would def get the vaculifter first. Someone said on the vaculifter thread that she thought of it the same as her toothbrush, and I do, too. So if one were to think of asking rather one should get the derminator or a toothbrush first, one would prob say that the derminator is fabulous but the toothbrush is essential.

imo once your face is toned by daily (or so) use of simple implements like the vaculifter and the refs carat then it will be honed for the more infrequent specialized use of the derminator.

She said 2 now, 2 later.

5% products discount

Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for your opinions on vaculifter. Sounds like jasmine, you don't have that problem of being difficult to clean?? I already have those Chinese suction cups but I am not good at using them, they always lose suction. I am just not very skilled I guess so vaculifting sounded like it would be easy for me.

Jasmine, so you also use ReFa? How do you like it? do you use both, ReFa and vaculifting? I am concerned a bit about losing some face fat with these devices, could massaging and vaculifting cause the fat to dissipate? Similar things are used for cellulite to remove fat, so I am a little worried, but hoping they would just tone muscle and lift my face and not lessen my fat stores.

My first purchase ended up being Microderma device because my skin tends to get very dry and is often in a need of exfoliation so that seemed like a good start and the one I picked was only $80 (SkinVacMD, I liked the idea of never having problems with weak or no suction like some other devices since it attaches to your vacuum cleaner.). I got it yesterday and sadly it doesn't fit my vacuum cleaner (Dyson) and even if I got a new vacuum cleaner that works, I don't like some of its design. Oh well, hopefully I can return it, I think I will be getting Kendal (looking at Riiviva too).

I think I will end up getting all 4 devices in a short span of time, I am really excited to start seeing some noticable results in my skin.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Having both, plus the Baby Q and Dot Matrix, I can say that to me dermarolling has made the biggest difference.
I hardly use my vaculifter bc when I do I end up with either broken caps or areas of bruising.
So either it is too strong of a suction or I am using it too long in an area (which I try to keep it moving around) or my skin is just too sensitive.
The dermanator and square larger dermastamp I use once a month.
I also have a little tiny circular dermastamp for specific areas I am trying to work on.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
Just my two cents on the vaculifter. I used it a few times a week for quite a while and it definitely made my under eye area worse and deflated other areas of my face. It was the only change to my routine. I was in denial that it was the vaculifter since I really wanted it to work, but I finally looked so awful I stopped. Unfortunately I never regained the lost fat and it's been a few years Sad
akami
5% products discount

Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
flipper, thanks for your post! I worry about the exact same thing, sorry to hear that it made you look worse. I know how devastating it is when we try to improve our skin and we make it worse instead Sad I felt the same way about LED, I was in panic and depressed over how I looked for some time, I was wondering if I ruined my face and if the Quasar was the cause. I felt like I looked gaunt and like my skin lost some of its firmness and I had a new wrinkle I never noticed before. I had felt like I looked pretty good and young for my age before that. I don't know if it was the LED but I started to be very unhappy about how I looked weeks into starting to use it. Could be coincidence and I am debating if I should give it another try. It was an expensive gadget and I would love to get some use out of it. I still don't see how it would cause these negative changes but anything is possible.

Are you pretty sure it was the vaculifter that caused it? Logically I can see how doing that could possibly effect the fat stores but most people say it thickens their skin and lifts the face. I wonder why is it so hard to get the fat back to our face once we lose it? Doesn't seem so hard in other places!

I have decided to get the Derminator and MicrodermMD as my first gadgets. I am returning the SkinVacMD and already ordered MicrodermMD, they have a great deal on Groupon now so I jumped on it. ($179 instead of $299 that I saw everywhere else, even on amazon). Going to order Derminator next, looks like that one may take a while to get to the US from all I read. BTW, should I allow a certain amount of time after I do microdermabrasion to do the needling?
flipper
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
I suppose I will never know definitively that it was the Vaculifter, but it had gotten worse as time went by but seems to be stable since I stopped. I was careful not to be to aggressive because I didn't want to give myself face hickeys Laughing
John_M

Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:23 am      Reply with quote
akami wrote:
flipper, thanks for your post! I worry about the exact same thing, sorry to hear that it made you look worse. I know how devastating it is when we try to improve our skin and we make it worse instead Sad I felt the same way about LED, I was in panic and depressed over how I looked for some time, I was wondering if I ruined my face and if the Quasar was the cause. I felt like I looked gaunt and like my skin lost some of its firmness and I had a new wrinkle I never noticed before. I had felt like I looked pretty good and young for my age before that. I don't know if it was the LED but I started to be very unhappy about how I looked weeks into starting to use it. Could be coincidence and I am debating if I should give it another try. It was an expensive gadget and I would love to get some use out of it. I still don't see how it would cause these negative changes but anything is possible.

Are you pretty sure it was the vaculifter that caused it? Logically I can see how doing that could possibly effect the fat stores but most people say it thickens their skin and lifts the face. I wonder why is it so hard to get the fat back to our face once we lose it? Doesn't seem so hard in other places!

I have been a happy LED light user for years but at the same time has been suffering fat loss in my other cheek. I always thought is has been coincedence until I reat your post. You mentioned there has been some similar experiences from some other users too? It didnt even came to my mind LED can reach for inner layers of skin but now that I did some research, LIPO-LIGHT wich is used for fat loss is exactly same wavelenght than red LED. So can it be it really destroys fat!?
John_M

Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:23 am      Reply with quote
Shock
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:23 am      Reply with quote
I've been using Lightstim for years, since like 2008/09, and never have had any fat loss in my face. Lightstim is very safe and doesnt really have side effects. Red LED light therapy has been used for years and years, I would trust it most out of a lot of other invasive skin treatments.
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:44 am      Reply with quote
Just realized after posting about the Lightstim that this is the derminator thread, woah this thread is going completely off-topic lol. Smile
akami
5% products discount

Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
John, I could never really tell if I lost fat from my face but I felt like my face was not looking as good as before and I started to be unhappy with it. Before I always thought (and others) I looked very young for my age, and then all of a sudden I started to feel like I aged overnight. I didn't take any good pics before starting the LED, so I couldn't quite figure out if I really started to look worse while using it (I only used it for about a month, 5x a week). It could be I was wrong, and maybe my face was showing some signs of aging before, but I don't know, just the summer before my sister commented how it was possible I was 41 and looked like I was in my 20s and now all of a sudden I felt like I was starting to look my age (well maybe still a few years younger but not much, greatly depending on the lighting, good light/bad light face). Very Happy

I was depressed over it and freaked out and stopped using the light. About others, I do remember reading something about LED being connected to fat loss in some and I can't remember exactly but I want to say some reported this effect of losing face fat from using it. I guess it's possible since the infrared can penetrate deeper than the skin layer, doesn't it? Most people, like EC, have good results so I am sure it's rare, and maybe our fat loss is not connected to LED. I am not sure if I should try it again.

Sorry about continuing to go off-topic on this thread, I just wanted to respond since this whole topic came up. Maybe we could move this conversation to the right thread.
John_M

Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
akami wrote:
John, I could never really tell if I lost fat from my face but I felt like my face was not looking as good as before and I started to be unhappy with it. Before I always thought (and others) I looked very young for my age, and then all of a sudden I started to feel like I aged overnight. I didn't take any good pics before starting the LED, so I couldn't quite figure out if I really started to look worse while using it (I only used it for about a month, 5x a week). It could be I was wrong, and maybe my face was showing some signs of aging before, but I don't know, just the summer before my sister commented how it was possible I was 41 and looked like I was in my 20s and now all of a sudden I felt like I was starting to look my age (well maybe still a few years younger but not much, greatly depending on the lighting, good light/bad light face). Very Happy

I was depressed over it and freaked out and stopped using the light. About others, I do remember reading something about LED being connected to fat loss in some and I can't remember exactly but I want to say some reported this effect of losing face fat from using it. I guess it's possible since the infrared can penetrate deeper than the skin layer, doesn't it? Most people, like EC, have good results so I am sure it's rare, and maybe our fat loss is not connected to LED. I am not sure if I should try it again.

Sorry about continuing to go off-topic on this thread, I just wanted to respond since this whole topic came up. Maybe we could move this conversation to the right thread.

Thank you for your repply, and sorry for going off-topic. I will do some further research and might open new topic about it. I came to forum because of Derminator but couldnt notice this LED converation as part of the topic Smile
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:48 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |