Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
:: Review :: Vivier TMR Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Caspers Mum

Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
The rep. for this skincare line gave me some samples of TMR Serum the other day. I am loving this product! `Nuff said.
CharlieBaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
I have been eyeing this product as well. I might just have to look around for a sample.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
I'm on my second bottle of Vivier TMR! I currently use Vivier C serum 20, then TMR on top (I'm waiting for Skinceuticals Serum 20 to arrive to try!). I really *think* the TMR has accelerated the softening of lines by incorporating it into my regime....It has a funny smell though - can anyone put their finger on it? The scent is really quite odd...but not odd enough to make me stop using it!
Pudoodles
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't have a clue what this was, what it did, etc. Here's the description from ESD for others who would like to know.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/vivier-tmr-topical-muscle-p_2438.htm

"Vivier TMR Topical Muscle Relaxant

Description:
Vivier TMR uses an innovative technology to visibly reduce and prevent facial wrinkles. The key is a non-toxic, anti-aging peptide that works to diminish wrinkles by the gradual reduction of neurotransmitters that initiate muscle contractions. Wrinkles and fine lines are reduced and prevented without any paralysis or loss of natural expression. With regular use, skin becomes refreshed and rejuvenated.
TMR is a serum that contains Argireline (Acetyl Hexapeptide-3), a topical hexapeptide with an excellent safety profile that mimics the effect of Botulinum Toxin, Type A (BoNT/A) without damaging the cell structure.

How does TMR work? In three simple steps:

1. The formation of the SNARE complex in neural synapse is reversibly modified
2. Catecholamine release is reduced
3. The intensity of neural signal transmission is lowered, resulting in less tension in the skin and wrinkle reduction over time

The effect TMR has on the SNARE complex is reversible. There is no destruction of the SNARE complex, unlike BoNT/A which breaks the complex and causes muscle paralysis rather than the muscle relaxation experienced with TMR."

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using this too. I noticed the smell also. It is somewhat familiar, but I can never place it.
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:50 am      Reply with quote
I think it smells like those little thingies that people stick into hams...do you know what I'm talking about? I can't remember what they are called..they are like little dark brown tacks that people stick all over the ham before putting it in the oven...can you tell I can't cook worth beans?
Pudoodles
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
Do you mean cloves?
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
YAY TOE! That's it, yes - exactly! LOL!
Pudoodles Very Happy
Mabsy

Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:14 am      Reply with quote
Mmmmmm..... *does a Homer drool* I love the smell of cloves!
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:49 am      Reply with quote
you buggers MORE things to try! Crying or Very sad
dleonard
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
I'm been using it for 2 months, morning only before my Vit c serum, I like it, but still have my wrinkles?? Should I be using morning and evening?? Crying or Very sad
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:04 am      Reply with quote
dleonard wrote:
I'm been using it for 2 months, morning only before my Vit c serum, I like it, but still have my wrinkles?? Should I be using morning and evening?? Crying or Very sad

I thought you had to put on the vitmain C first, and then this?
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:53 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |