Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

How old do you look?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Trishiapp
5% products discount

Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:25 am      Reply with quote
Good afternoon lovely people Smile

My name is Patricia, and whilst I am an avid reader of this great website, this is my first post. Perhaps I'm feeling brave, but something got me thinking today, so I decided to start a new topic. But, first, a little about me...

I'm almost 38 years old, with, what appears, good skin ( no wrinkles, sagging, acne or redness.) My routine consists of retin a ( past 4yrs) in the evening; vitamin c serum, emu oil and broad spectrum sunscreen in the morning. I also do facial cupping every day (with emu oil) and use derma-roller on regular basis ( mostly monthly.)
Internally I take: MSM, high strength fish oil, multivitamins, Co-enzyme Q10, Hyaluronic Acid and DMAE. Also, my diet is very healthy with plenty of fresh produce, essential fatty acids and regular exercise.

I am very consistent with all of the above.

Apart for what I've already mentioned, I treat myself to weekly face masks( turmeric mixed with yogurt with manuka honey or aspirin also mixed with manuka honey.) I also take great care of my hair and deep condition it on regular basis. Oh yes, two more things... to avoid sleep wrinkles, I use satin pillows, and use Careprost on my eyelashes and eyebrows(this exceeded my expectations!)

Phew, now, I know that's a lot, but... all my efforts seem to be paying off! As a general rule, people think I'm in my early to mid 20s! Very Happy In fact, just the other week I was asked for my ID when buying wine! Surely that cannot be down to genetics alone?

Now, the question I have for everyone is, how old do people normally think you are? I'm specifically interested in people receiving mistaken answers, as in, looking younger than the actual age. Also, what do you think is the biggest contributor to looking younger than your chronological age?

I appreciate your kind answers.

5% products discount

Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:39 am      Reply with quote
Also, I just need to add that, I promise I'm not bragging about my good fortune, but rather want to share our successes using various methods.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:54 am      Reply with quote
lol Depends ... In average between 40 and 45 but I was told a couple of times late 30is as well ...
Real age 50 ..
I started to take care really seriously about my skin around 45 ...so I guess that is the age I stoped to ..
I am eating pretty clean - I tried the no meat and lots of green juice That is not for me .. made me blated and actually I gained weight .
I am using retin a m=, retinol, Skinceuticals c , e ferulic ( tried lots of vitaminc cerums includes DYU - nothing can compare with this one for me ), Baby Quasar the new one (absolutly love it), Nuface ( great) , I also have a Merbe that I use it from time to time and lately I bought Palovia for eyes (it seems that is working but I cannot do the treatments every day as it takes around 2 days for my eyes to get back to normal after a treatment)
I am also having a facial every month and did 10 series of Refirme - all face ( bought from Grupon and loved it )
Also a bit of face exercise, moisture ( whatever I can find for oily skin) and sun screen
And not to forget about Krill oil that - a natural internal sun screen. I am also taking collagen and greens - powder
Pandax12
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
I'm 48 and people are very surprised when I tell them my age. They don't usually say I look a certain age. Just surprised. I often can tell if people are treating me like a person much younger. Not always a good thing. I'm male BTW.

What I do??? Question is what don't I do...lol

20% zinc sunscreen using the proper amount (1/4tsp for face & same amount for neck.Half that amount for both hands)
DIY C serum, NaPCA, Emu oil, Tretinoin, Cerave PM
Derma Rolling (once every 4 weeks with a 0.75mm and every other day with 0.30mm)
Facial exercises (Ageless)
Satin pillowcase

Full body workout twice a week with weights, machines, bodyweight. 2-3 days a week of very short high intense cardio such as sprinting or sprinting on bike. Plenty of walking everyday.

Try to eat a Paleo diet but add in grains at times. Big salad daily with fish, veggies.Plenty of olive oil. Smoothie daily with greens, veggies, superfood powder, various things such as lemon, ginger, tumeric, cocoa,whey protein.

Take a great multi vit that has 100mg Co-Q10.
Individually I take mixed vit. E, astaxanthin, D3, K2, iodine, creatine, magnesium, C, asprin, lutein, melatonin, dhea, lipoic acid, fish oil, boron, lithium orotate, glucosamine, lycopene, biotin, benfotiamine, zinc, P-5-P, chromium picolinate, white tea, green tea, NAC, graviola
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
Its a difficult one that, I am 37 and was asked for ID buying lighters in a supermarket last week which means the woman serving me (she looked about 50ish) must have thought I was under 18 which seems ridiculas really but I got a kick out of it at the time. I think age perception is a really odd one because often when I hear someone in their 20's say they look older or younger than they are I often think that at that age it is mostly differances in bone structure, style and weight that makes people look older or younger but its not really aging per say. I tend to think that for women its the mid to late 30's that aging starts to show up and its at that time if you have premature aging it begins to bite. I find that at my age everyone seems either much younger or older than me, I can't seem to pinpoint what 36 or 37 should look like. I discussed this with a male friend (who very kindly said I looked younger than my age, but then your friends see you don't see you objectively) that its at this age your lifestyle starts to catch up with you so you begin to see a big variation in how people the same age look. I have had the odd shock thinking someone infront of me at the doctors is maybe 10 years older but then when they have to give their date of birth they are the same age as me.

The true test of really "looking younger than you age" is if you can fool people younger than you, for example if people around your own age and older tell you that you look 24 at 35 the real test would be if people in their mid 20's perceived you as the same age as them, I think that is much harder to pull off.

I also think people judge age differently, for a lot if not most people weight and how you dress if probably the most important factor so that a very slender women in her 40's with wrinkles and sagging who wore stylish clothes and a young trendy hair style would be seen as younger than an overweight, dowdy women the same age, even if her skin was much nicer.

I always look at skin quality first and foremost but its an obsession of mine. It doesn't have to be wrinkle free but it does have to look healthy and so many people just cover up with make up and probably the majority of people just aren't looking that hard, just me!

I am more like the dowdy, overweight woman my skin is alright not really wrinkled but its been problematic from acne so its not as nice as I would like although my tria is helping with that. I think for me losing weight and improving my dress as well as being more consistant with my diet, skincare and sleep would probably give me a consistant appearance of around 28 - 30. I never drank booze, smoked or sunbathed in my life and have worn sunscreen since my early 20's as well as lived in a cloudy climate all my life so that as well as long use of retin a for acne has probably helped my skin from having too much premature aging so far.

I also think it is a different ball game when you get into your mid to late 40's and hormonal aging starts to really kick in, I think it is probably relatively easy to maintian and improve what you have in your 30's and early 40's and look younger but once you are going though menopause you are fighting a much harder battle. However if you can get things as good as they can be when you are younger it gives you a much better starting position for the long haul.

Then there is the aura of age which just seems to surround you even if you look totally young and wrinkle free I don't think you can really ascape that nor should you but it is wise to consider the vibe you are giving off because if it is a fed up, jaded vibe then you will seem older. I think things like mindfulness, yoga, breathing exercises, meditation, relaxation, good sex, being open minded and to keep trying new things are also things that make you feel and appear youthful, but its an ideal and not always possible to do it all.

For me I am continuing to stick to a programme of proven topicals retin a and vitamin c as well as products that restore the skins barrier (the so called corneotherapy, which I find deeply convincing) i.e. products that support they skins barrier function breathable oils and fats. Not to mention sunscreen.
I will continue to use at home devices tria laser and led and I want to incorporate more regular massage, cupping and some facial exercise into my daily routine.
Diet is so important so I try to eat a diet that is make up of low gi wholefoods, clean, and low in sugar with an emphasis on getting lots of good fats and antioxidents though food and supplements.
Lots of water and white tea and plenty of good quality sleep, the older I am the worse my skin looks if I don't get enough sleep which is annoying as staying up late is a bad habit of mine.
Exercise is also important and this is another area I do badly on there was a recent study which did say that regular moderate exercise can actually reverse skin aging which is incredible to me but a massive incentive.

The same applied to you face, I really don't buy the idea that you have to be so gentle with you skin it needs a bit of tough love to keep the blood flowing and the regenerative process moving. Tonya Zavasta makes this point but suggests that it won't work if you don't fill your body with lots of super healthy food to ensure those nutrients are able to get to the skin and I really think there is truth in that, for example, my tria results are much better on rounds where I am eating right while I use it.

As Trishapp points out above you need to be very consistant to get long lasting results, its not something you can do for a bit and everything is fixed, its a lifestyle commitment if you want the results to last. It too me a long time to get my head round that but my skin isn't a dented bit of wood I can get sanded down once in a while its a living breathing part of me that needs to be cared for daily. A lot of people can't make that commitment, I have to say I waver but I keep trying and am getting better at it.
frognkisses
5% products discount

Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
It could be genetics. I didn't do anything special, in fact I just washed my face with shampoo while in the shower and applied whatever cheap moisturizer caught my eye at the moment, and was consistently mistaken for a teen til I turned 40. I had my youngest child at 41 and even while shopping with my oldest daughter who was 20 at the time I was asked numerous times by sales clerks if this was my first baby. I always said, "No, this is my last." Then turning to my oldest daughter said, "This was my first!" lol I'm 49 now and don't know how old I look but still pass for younger than I am, but I do have to work on that now!
Trishiapp
5% products discount

Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Thank you all for your kind replies.

It's interesting that, most of us, seem to use similar products: Retin a, vitamin c, supplements, sunscreen etc... etc... I am so relieved to read that other people do similar amount of maintenance to their skin ( I was beginning to wonder whether I'm obsessed!)

Apart from cupping and micro needling I've not used any other devices. This is partly because I don't feel I need it at this stage, and partly because I have read some heart breaking stories about people's faces being damaged by lasers and IPL treatments. I'm also not sure about the use of Botox, but who knows,I may change my mind as I get older.

Talking of older... I have a friend who is 50 yrs old(she looks much, much younger.) One day, we went to a department store and the lady at the beauty counter said to her: " Don't worry love, once you hit 55 your looks will be gone." Despite my reassurance, she is dreading getting older and often talks about various procedures she intends to have once her face drops! Is that even possible? Can menopause/ change in hormone levels affect our skin to such a great degree?

5% products discount

Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:52 am      Reply with quote
This question is for Talyta; does taking collagen internally works? I'm asking because I read that collagen molecules are too large for meaningful penetration.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
Yes it works Once I'll be back from my meeting ..loll I'll try to add details basically i take , biosil and alternate it with other things as well - don't recall the name right now but I'll check. I can feel my lips are more plumped and basically all my skin is looking better when I take it . If I stop for a couple of weeks I can see a difference Sad

I also want to post a pic with me now I know that 5 years ago I posted a pic here and I would be interested to hear from you what do you think....
I am sooo thankful to this forum and to all the ladies great ladies here Smile

C u in a while Wink
PS I don't remember how to post pictures I'll need your help with that ... pleasee
Trishiapp
5% products discount

Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Talyta. I would be very interested to find out more. As I'm new, I don't know how to attach photos, but I'm sure someone will come along with suggestions soon.

Pandax12, I am really impressed with your routine! Evidently your dedication is paying dividends! Smile

I've never tried Paelo diet, but I wonder whether not eating gluten helps ( I'm celiac.) Also, I eat very little sugar ( can't stand chocolate!) and get at least 8 hrs of sleep every-night. Obviously, I avoid gluten for health reasons rather than skin benefits. Also, as a young teenager I developed skin cancer and to prevent it from coming back I was advised to always wear sun protection ( sunscreen, wide brimmed hats, and I would always stay in shade.)

Hmm... Perhaps, unknowingly, I've been doing the right things all along.

Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
talyta wrote:
PS I don't remember how to post pictures I'll need your help with that ... pleasee

Trishiapp wrote:
As I'm new, I don't know how to attach photos, but I'm sure someone will come along with suggestions soon.

You would need to upload your images to a [free] image hosting site such aswww.photobucket.com and then paste the IMG links into the body of your EDS message / post. HTHs!

(Welcome to the forum, Trishiapp. Smile )
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
While going through menopause and afterward, taking bioidentical hormones will make a big difference. More than just face creams which are a waste of money for the most part. Hormones plus a facelift are a winning combination. Look at Christie Brinkley and Jane Fonda.
Trishiapp
5% products discount

Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:14 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Soft skin.

I understand what you are saying, but... gosh, the idea of my well preserved face heading south ( in roughly 15 years time) does not appeal to me one bit! Surely, apart from HRT and face lifts, there must be other methods of looking younger during the menopausal years! I really cannot wrap my head round the idea that, seemingly, over-night, my skin will change, and there's little that I can do about it!

What about the older ladies on YouTube? They've never had any surgical procedures, and yet, look remarkably youthful ( I can think of three such ladies.) They all claim to be preserving their youthfulness by using retin a, vit c, sunscreen and various supplements. Also, they all share a very vibrant youthful outlook on life. They don't seem to be concerned with getting older, but rather making the most of their lives ( glowing skin is the by-product of their attitude.)

Perhaps I'm somewhat naive in my deductions, but it seems that, if one is young internally, as in, physically, psychologically and mentally it'll show externally, as in, skin, hair etc... Your thoughts?

5% products discount

Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:03 am      Reply with quote
Also, forgot to mention... Last Friday, I was talking to someone at work about the issue of ageing. We were sharing various ideas and compering notes ( she uses the Number 7 Correct and Perfect face serum) when a thought popped into my head, ' If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you be?'

Now, my immediate response to my thought, was '21!' Of course, logically, I know I'm 38 next month, but I don't look my age, nor do I feel it!

In fact, I feel much younger than when I did when I was 21! I suspect, this is to do with me taking better care of my body, mind and spirit. I hope this will continue into my 40s, 50s and beyond Smile

P.S. The Number 7 serum hasn't delivered on its promises and her skin is exactly the same as previously ( this is after months of her using it every-day.)

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Trishiapp wrote:

What about the older ladies on YouTube? They've never had any surgical procedures, and yet, look remarkably youthful ( I can think of three such ladies.) They all claim to be preserving their youthfulness by using retin a, vit c, sunscreen and various supplements. Also, they all share a very vibrant youthful outlook on life. They don't seem to be concerned with getting older (glowing skin is the by-product of their attitude.)

... it seems that, if one is young physically, psychologically and mentally it'll show externally, as in, skin, hair etc.

You can believe that if you want but the mirror may tell you otherwise. You are too young to be worrying now. I didn't worry till I was in my early fifties and started to notice aging.

Who are the youtube women? If they haven't had work done yet, some probably will.

Don't gain and lose weight, which stretches your face, use sunscreen, investigate the latest medical cosmetic nonsurgical techniques. They are always coming up with new lasers and radio frequency type stuff. Facelifts may not be necessary in the future.

Start a fitness habit. I've seen "Beverly Hill housewives" with young faces but the way they walk and hold their bodies gives their age away.
Trishiapp
5% products discount

Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:40 am      Reply with quote
I agree SoftSkin. Any anti- ageing programme should incorporate a whole being approach ( body, mind and spirit.) It's no good having a youthful looking face, if your body is aged via lack of exercise and unhealthy eating habits. Likewise, youthful, positive and vibrant outlook on life goes a long way towards healthy ageing.

To be honest, I'm not particularly worried about getting older; it happens to all of us. I am, however, grateful for being healthy and looking younger than my chronological age. Who wouldn't be happy with that!

Having thought about it, my young looking skin is much to do with doing the 'right' things most of my life. Not that I even knew about it! I mean, I had to avoid sun exposure because of the skin cancer I had in my younger years; I had to eat healthy because of being coeliac; I had to change my mental states because of past trauma. I had no choice and just got on with it.

Despite the seemingly negative life events of my past, I came out much stronger and happier with younger looking skin to boot! Smile

5% products discount

Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:16 am      Reply with quote
I am in my late 30's but I'm often mistaken as a 26-28 years old girl. I don't know if they're making fun of me but yeah I always hear that from acquaintances Smile
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:41 am      Reply with quote
My MIL once told me that she felt when she turned 50, she became invisible as far as looks went and that society tends to view women of that age in that category. That always bothered me. I try to not be that person to be overlooked, but vibrant and vital. If nothing more but for myself. But I also try to notice and acknowledge women over that age as well. After all, we will all be there at some point, if we are lucky.
For me it is more about how old I FEEL. When I am tired and feeling run down, I tend to look it. But when I am rested and upbeat, I think I look younger. Plus I just bought a convertible last year (after 20 plus years of Suburbans and Tahoes) and that makes me smile when I drive it. NEVER thought it would be that much fun, but my son and hubby actually MADE me do it for my own good. They were right!
I tend to look my age (52), maybe 50 and that's okay. People tell me different, but I am not sure when they are just being kind, haha. A big smile and a happy face confuses them! I look at friends my own age and our stories are all on our faces for the most part. Their divorces, ill parents or children, smoking and drinking, jobs, all the way down to lack of sunscreen in our youth, it does tend to show in how you hold your lips, your body, etc. Mental and physical.
So I am into slowing time, for you cannot stop it. I am a firm believer in eating well, exercise,laughter, fillers and botox, antiaging devices, serums, etc. I grow my hair long and full (meaning big, I am from Texas after all, haha) and I try to dress suitably and fun but classy and not inappropriately for my age. I know my limits and am not trying fool anyone, least of all myself!
Wink

5% products discount

Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
I am 48 and often mistaken for a teenager. Here are recent pics of me, one with makeup and one without.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
Why would anyone want to be mistaken for a teenager? If you haven't updated your look since then, go to a good salon and ask for a hair and makeup makeover. Otherwise you risk being labeled "Mutton dressed as lamb."
MissLenaiya
5% products discount

Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
SoftSkin wrote:
Why would anyone want to be mistaken for a teenager? If you haven't updated your look since then, go to a good salon and ask for a hair and makeup makeover. Otherwise you risk being labeled "Mutton dressed as lamb."

Wow, what a hater. WHO said i WANTED to be mistaken for a teenager? i said i AM OFTEN mistaken for a teenager. That doesn't mean i WANT to be or TRY to be, and WHY should i run out and change the way i look just so i can look older?
I'd rather look younger than i really am than how old i really am and i don't see why you should have a problem with that.

5% products discount

Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
And who said this is how i looked when i was a teenager? I looked way different than this when i actually was a teenager.... WAY different. So i HAVE updated my look since then but nevertheless i still look young. It's in my genes, not in my "look" or how i choose to wear my hair or what clothes i choose to wear, so your attempt to throw shade at me only makes you appear jealous. Maybe YOU should change YOUR look and then you wouldn't have to hate on others for looking younger than you.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
Cindy Crawford is your age and always looks classy and sophisticated. Christie Brinkley looks decades younger but never trashy. Depends on the sort of man you are trying to attract as well.
MissLenaiya
5% products discount

Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
SoftSkin wrote:
Cindy Crawford is your age and always looks classy and sophisticated. Christie Brinkley looks decades younger but never trashy. Depends on the sort of man you are trying to attract as well.

So in other words i look trashy? How so? Nothing in my pics depict me as trashy, unless you're referring to the red timt in my hair, but that is merely YOUR opinion and not fact. But i do like how you are trying to compare me to Supermodels. And WHO said i am trying to attract a man? How do you know i don't already have one? How do you know i'm not married for that matter? And why are you hijacking the OP's thread and trying to change the topic than what input she asked for? Nobody cares what your opinion or judgements about my appearance are, especially me.

5% products discount

Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:04 am      Reply with quote
Miss Lenaiya, you look absolutely fantastic! I would never have guessed your age! BRAVO! Beautiful Smile

SoftSkin. I think your comments were absolutely uncalled for. Why on earth would you attempt to offend someone? Shouldn't you be applauding this lady for looking so youthful? Shouldn't you be saying, ' well done sister?' Also, you do realise that, oftentimes, looking our best is NOT about attracting men, but rather taking good care of our beautiful selves?

Your comments do come across as jealousy. There's nothing 'trashy' about MissLenaiya. Also, one cannot compare naturally youthful looking person to Cindy Crawford; despite what Cindy claims in her skin care adverts about the power of 'rare' French melons that go into her skin range, she's had a lot of work done; nothing to do with her skin range which, by the way, received ( still does) a lot of customer complaints. I remember, once she was asked about her 'secret.' Her reply?'Fillers.'

Yet again, you look beautiful MissLenaiya Smile

Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:01 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |