Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz)
Ageless if You Dare and FlexEffect
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
qowpele
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hello. I am a 23 year old male and do have some questions I want to ask the people on this forum as I am sure many of you have used facial exercises before.

My question is this. I have only one real problem area in my face. It is my upper cheek area that has lost volume, thus causing upper cheek gauntness.

What I want to do is correct that issue but am unsure as to which program is better suited for that.

What I mean is, I have plenty of volume in all areas of my face except for my upper cheeks.Lower cheeks are fine, as are the mid cheeks. It is my upper cheeks that need a bit of help.

So knowing this. My research has shown me that many love flexeffect for jowls and lower face a lot. That is great but just is not what I seem to need. I have heard they also help out the mid cheek area as well however, I do not need correction in that area either at all.

What I do need is help in the upper cheek area to do the following:

- to build some mass in that area to counteract the gauntness I have there now

- to possibly have a bit of lift from more mass I my upper cheeks to lift my nasolabial folds a bit.

Those are really the only problem areas I have and do NOT want to work the whole face as, since I am a male, I have much higher testosterone which is cornerstone of muscle building, and I sincerely do not want to be overbuilding the areas that literally need No improvement (don't fix anything that isn't broken)

Al I need to do is to lift up my nasolabial folds a tiny bit, and also build up the UPPER cheek gauntness. Not mid, or lower, just UPPER

I have heard many say Ageless concentrates on the cheeks. I am unsure as to whether people were referring to the upper cheeks. However, I do hear that Ageless concentrates on lifting the face a bit more. . .

Any input as to what these programs did for you?

I really just what direct answers and do NOT what to hear (you should do the full program) That will not be happening as I am not interested in destroying other contours of my face due to building muscles that never needed work in the first place..

I just need to kow, did Ageless help you SPECIFICALLY more than flexeffect with upper cheeks and nasolabial folds?

OR vice versa
Pablita
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
I have not try Ageless, but i have flexeffect, i stopped due a health problem but i am going to start doing it again.

Flexeffect lifted my cheeks and gave them some nice volumen, it helped me so much as well with eyelid ptosis. It is really a great program, and the Fe massage helps a lot too, plus tey have a wonderful forum here you can ask advice and Sean and other FE instructors help you.
qowpele
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for your input. Anybody else
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
It may be worthwhile messaging Loulou directly too - she does visit here. I happily use both programs but have different issues than you so always recommend going directly to the source when it comes to these things
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
It's been like a million years since I've been on here... If you go to FlexEffect Facialbuilding FB page you can also post your question there. It's a wee quiet, but there are some active men that might be able to answer your question...(my answer is yes, if the muscle in your cheeks are responsive, you can definitely build them... to the point of STOP THAT!) You will also find a recent snap of me, that I took just a few days ago in my kitchen. 'Cause I figured I just can't keep hiding from the camera... LOL! I'm 43...

Now, off to see what kind of goodies you all are reporting on with regards to lotions and potions... Take care!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:06 am      Reply with quote
For lifting the cheeks and not other things, can the dentist put something on your teeth- I've heard of people doing that and having cheeks look more lifted.

I know I had Invisalign and the aligners made my face slightly lifted and my lips looked a bit fuller.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |