Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What do you think of Kim K's skin care products?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
Especially curious about the more expensive stuff. Is it worth it? The only product I have is the Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2967598/I-wash-hair-five-days-Kim-Kardashian-reveals-secrets-unique-beauty-regime-requires-2-000-worth-products.html
jazzi
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:40 am      Reply with quote
Bored and disappointed. The only thing I would use is La Mer sunscreen, if I couln't get my normal sunscreen fix. Laughing Rest is meh, I knows, SA always give Guerlain, Natura Bisse and what not samples. I mean, can't argue with the end result, but then again, she gets vampire facial and according to other articles almost a dozen people do her hair, face and make-up. The stuff she lists has very little to do with the way she looks, IMO.
And make-up wipes? They are evil, no one should even touch them. Either get a quality cleanser or go home.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:03 am      Reply with quote
I really dislike Kim K.; although I admit she does appear to have great skin. This could be genetics or lots of makeup and staff.

I agree the only thing worth mentioning is she is believes in using sunscreen.

I don't believe facial wipes are "evil". I believe proper cleansing especially at night would be a better option for getting her makeup and sunscreen off.

I am sure she received all these products free from their marketing department.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:04 am      Reply with quote
Autumn1995 wrote:
she does appear to have great skin. This could be genetics or lots of makeup and staff.

gossmakeupartist on youtube just posted a video where he had to defend himself from what many took to be criticism of Kim because he posted a nonfiltered, unretouched photo of her showing she has pores and imperfections like the rest of us. He felt too many have unrealistic expectations of makeup.
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
Bravo for gossmakeupartist on youtube!

If I had professional staff to help with wardrobe, makeup and hair; I would look better.

I think many of us have unrealistic expectations of makeup. (Yes I am guilty too.)

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
Autumn1995 wrote:
I don't believe facial wipes are "evil". I believe proper cleansing especially at night would be a better option for getting her makeup and sunscreen off.

They are though. And the way people use them is horrible too. Wipes are too dry to actually clean much off and because of the texture they will irritate skin, everyone I've ever seen use them to get something off do rub their skin and always end up with red, angry skin. All the rubbing and dragging doesn't do any good. Same old Youtube, those young girls show off their make-up and wipe the backs of their hands with them and there's a pink mark. Wipes aren't even essential, I think people buy them because at one point some pointless magazine, looking at you Cosmo, started preaching that every girl should have wipes next to their bed, in case they party too hard and can't wash face properly. Which is such an arbitrary advice, anyone who lives that lifestyle won't have nice skin anyway, could just swipe with nail polish as well. (oh, I'm not judgemental, just observant)
But then again, half the time I see someone do something to their face I cringe at least once and think to myself, why do they that to themselves? And the mean part of me crackles, no wonder they look their age!
Whatever, don't wanna get too OT.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:04 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |