Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Exercises to make mouth more symmetrical
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
essentialdayspabro
5% products discount

Sat May 02, 2015 3:30 am      Reply with quote
Hey everyone,
I have a wonky mouth when i smile, one side looks different to the other, which may be due to weaker muscles on one one side, can anyone recommend a program which exercises the mouth muscles? Currently doing http://www.shapeyourface.com/exercise_two.htm
essentialdayspabro
5% products discount

Sun May 03, 2015 3:49 am      Reply with quote
Perhaps strengthening exercises
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 04, 2015 1:50 am      Reply with quote
It may not be due to weak muscles but your habits or facial posture etc. do you sleep on your side as that may also cause that too!

I think you are being very overly critical of yourself from your posts. You may be trying to change too much too soon - you need to give exercises some time to work. I asked you before how old you are and you didn't answer but I'm guessing you are young so right now you should focus on prevention rather than cure with good skincare and lifestyle habits!
essentialdayspabro
5% products discount

Sat May 09, 2015 8:53 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
It may not be due to weak muscles but your habits or facial posture etc. do you sleep on your side as that may also cause that too!

I think you are being very overly critical of yourself from your posts. You may be trying to change too much too soon - you need to give exercises some time to work. I asked you before how old you are and you didn't answer but I'm guessing you are young so right now you should focus on prevention rather than cure with good skincare and lifestyle habits!

SOrry i didn't see your other comment, I was born in the year of the rooster I'm not being critical just seeing if it can be improved, aren't we all eh? will do. I'm looking for strenghtening mouth exercises to see if it will make the lips sore even, you see when i speak one side of upper lip goes higher than the other which may be muscle difference
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2015 3:22 am      Reply with quote
Year of the rooster – well if that’s not being critical I don’t know what is! Seriously though you appear young in writing and so I am guessing you are being over critical. Looking at your posts, you have one about reducing lower lip size, making face more symmetrical, reducing volume etc. That’s being critical of yourself and I bet its more than likely you are saying things to yourself that you would never dream of saying to another person.

Sure we are all out to be the best that we can be, but one thing that I know for sure is that at 60 plus years I am finally more comfortable than I have ever been and I’ve worked hard to get to this point, but yet I look back at my younger days and realise I was just like you – over analysing everything about my face from the shape of my nose and lips to the jawline I had. I realise now that all that worry and anxiety I used to spend doing was just a complete waste of time and achieved nothing – so I’m trying to persuade you not to waste time or energy over things which are insignificant.

essentialdayspabro wrote:
SOrry i didn't see your other comment, I was born in the year of the rooster I'm not being critical just seeing if it can be improved, aren't we all eh? will do. I'm looking for strenghtening mouth exercises to see if it will make the lips sore even, you see when i speak one side of upper lip goes higher than the other which may be muscle difference
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |