Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Finally I have found my MIRACLE CREAM wanna know what?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Shirlen

Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
Yes I've found it!!!! And I want to tell the world about it. Maybe some of you have heard about it and others have not. It is Epidermx microdermabrasion cream. I have never used a product that actually removes dead skin instantly!!!! I have read on this forum that some users of this product did not get the balling up effect of the dead skin falling into in the sink. THE KEY IS, YOUR SKIN HAS TO BE SLIGHTLY MOIST. If your skin was too wet or moist you were just exfoliating!!1 To get the dermabrasion effect you have to massage one area at a time for 3-5 min, when you feel you should stop massaging thats when you continue, then you start dermabrasion and the dead skin will begin to ball up and fall off into the skin. When I was done, my face was pink and smooth . My normall color returned in about 20-30 min. I applied the Vit C serum and Silka oil( Does not clog pores). When I woke up the next morning my face was alot brighter, refined, clear and baby smooth. I would definately recommend this product to any one. I have only used tis product twice and I am so amazed by the results and anxious to see how my face will look like in a week. Any way I could go on and one about these 3 products. If any one has any question I would be more than happy to answer any questions. Your friend in the quest for beautiful skin. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Shirlen Very Happy
schatze
5% products discount

Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
I recently got some and I like it, too. I have fair, red head skin and I've been afraid to overdo it. I'll try your method and see if I get the same effect.

Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
Schatze
I don't blame you for being careful with these products out there,because I have very sensitive skin but the Epidemx cream didn't break out my skin. I recently used one of these so called home microdermabrasion ( I got it from a beauty spa). It turned ou to be a nightmare, I broke out real bad, my face became dull dry and unnatural looking. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad And I thought is my face going to look normal again. Until I heard about Epidermx on this forum, boy am I glad I did. Just remember to do it at night because your face may remain red for most of the night especially if you are fair skin. Your skin will recover during the night. I don't know if you purchased the Vit C serum and Camilia oil, ( I did) I applied the Vit C then the Camilia oil after the treatment. Then Wa La Very Happy in the morning when I woke the redness was completely gone and I saw a major improvement. The Epidermx did not scratch off or irritate my skin. ( Did I mention I have SENSITIVE SKIN!!) I know Epidermx will ALWAYS be a part of my skin care regimen. I hope it works out for you the way it has for me. Please let me know how it turns out.

Smile Shirlen

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:09 am      Reply with quote
Hello Shirlen!

Could you tell me more about the Silka and Camila Oils? Whats the benefits of using them? How do they work?

Also, I have tried Loreals Microdermbrasion and even though it made my skin smooth and even toned it also gave me broken spider veins.
Would Epidermix be more gentle on my skin or would it be most likely the same story?

Thanks!
Aga
Flora
5% products discount

Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
[b]Shirlen

I am in spain and can you tell me where may I find this product. Do you know any website selling it. Thanks Smile [/b]
Flora
alliesd
5% products discount

Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
I got the Silkia camellia oil atwww.goldportbeauty.com. I haven't tried Epidermx yet, but now I'm so tempted! Very Happy
schatze
5% products discount

Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
Shirlen wrote:
I don't know if you purchased the Vit C serum and Camilia oil
Smile Shirlen

I use Vit C serum but I don't have the Camellia oil. I haven't had the time to devote to this yet, but I am going to give it a go, with or without Camellia oil.

Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |