Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Single Needles... & Retin A ... Where to buy?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
RoadMapped

Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
So I really wanna give dermarolling a good try but where can buy single needles and also retin a?

In this for the long haul and I have done a lot of homework but still need to do more research before I fully start.

Thanks x
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:11 am      Reply with quote
Owndoc.com is a good place to start for info and they even have their own reasonably priced rollers, stamps etc. But I would research beyond that if I were you. There's a lot of varying opinions on frequency and I tend to lean toward the less is more side especially with the 1mm and upward sizes.

Check out the thread here on dermarolling. It's really long but there's a wealth of information.

There's quite a few online pharmacies that sell Retin A without a prescription and reasonably priced. If you've never used it before please read up and know how to acclimate yourself and what to expect. AllDayChemist and Online Pharmacy use to be good to order from but I don't know their current status. There are other places to order from if you diligently check around.
It's not for everyone but if you have tough not overly sensitive skin you should be able to go from every 2 to 3 nights to every night in a month or 2. You can layer it with creams at first to help adjust... and avoid putting it on moist skin or under the eyes for about the first 6 months or until you fully adjust.
Both the dermaroller and Retin a are long term products. Don't expect anything miraculous over night but you should see some results in about 2 or 3 months..
Grammalow
5% products discount

Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:33 am      Reply with quote
Owndoc.com used to sell Retin-A, or Retirides, but it hasn't been available for a while. I submitted a ticket and got a response from Sarah, the owner. She said:

We are working on a way to sell Retirides again soon and we will email everyone who has bought it from us in the past with a link to our new store for that product.

When someone said they were not selling single needles, I looked and saw that they had a quality problem that cost them a lot of money. That's too bad, because they are a good product.
jedder
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:38 am      Reply with quote
In the past i used All Day Chemist without problems, but on one occasion my card was used for over $300.

Got refunded by my card company but never used them since.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |