Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Review - Cellcosmet Ultra Vital Light

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Author Message
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Nov 2004
Posts: 2298
Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:30 am      Reply with quote
I have absolutely fallen in love with this moisturiser. It is a white cream that appears to be quite thick but it easily smooths over the skin. It is quite unique in that as it is applied, it seems to go even whiter on the skin and then within a very short time it disappears and is completely absorbed. I have used it for about 2 weeks now morning and night and my skin is just glowing. I really cannot say if it is just one Cellcosmet product or a combination as I am using both the CellLift Serum and Ultra Vital Light along with the Cellcosmet cleanser, toner and Activator Gel.
I had been suffering for some time prior to starting Cellcosmet with a type of red rash over my nose and a bit of the cheeks which contained very small pimples. I had tried a number of things to rid myself of it as I have no idea why it started other than I had been using a harsher cleanser which contained salicylic acid but I am not sure if that was the culprit. To cut a long story short, it has now totally gone. It started to clear about a week after starting Cellcosmet and after several weeks is completely clear.
I know that Ultra Vital Light is on the expensive side (and even more so for me with the exchange rate) but it does come in a pump bottle which I love, it is 50ml (most others are only 30ml) and only one pump is required so it will last quite a long time.
The signature ingredient in all Cellcosmet products is their proprietary "active stabilised bio-integral cells". I can't explain what that is but in my case it just works on my skin.

_________________
Skin: Over 60, ex combination now sensitive, Cellcosmet
Mabsy
Moderator

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Aug 2003
Posts: 9643
Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
I'm glad it's working well for you. I've tried the Ultra Vital before (not the Light) and found it was great but too heavy for my skin for daytime use. The light sounds like a good option to try (eventually, once I get through my current products).

_________________
38, NW20, combination skin
vrj
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 06 Aug 2015
Posts: 7
Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:11 am      Reply with quote
how much is youre product?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Nov 2004
Posts: 2298
Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
vrj wrote:
how much is youre product?


I purchase it from EDS so it will depend on which country you are from and the exchange rate.

_________________
Skin: Over 60, ex combination now sensitive, Cellcosmet
Debb3485
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 145
Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
I have absolutely fallen in love with this moisturiser. It is a white cream that appears to be quite thick but it easily smooths over the skin. It is quite unique in that as it is applied, it seems to go even whiter on the skin and then within a very short time it disappears and is completely absorbed. I have used it for about 2 weeks now morning and night and my skin is just glowing. I really cannot say if it is just one Cellcosmet product or a combination as I am using both the CellLift Serum and Ultra Vital Light along with the Cellcosmet cleanser, toner and Activator Gel.
I had been suffering for some time prior to starting Cellcosmet with a type of red rash over my nose and a bit of the cheeks which contained very small pimples. I had tried a number of things to rid myself of it as I have no idea why it started other than I had been using a harsher cleanser which contained salicylic acid but I am not sure if that was the culprit. To cut a long story short, it has now totally gone. It started to clear about a week after starting Cellcosmet and after several weeks is completely clear.
I know that Ultra Vital Light is on the expensive side (and even more so for me with the exchange rate) but it does come in a pump bottle which I love, it is 50ml (most others are only 30ml) and only one pump is required so it will last quite a long time.
The signature ingredient in all Cellcosmet products is their proprietary "active stabilised bio-integral cells". I can't explain what that is but in my case it just works on my skin.


Bushy once you've used up the product can you let us know how long it lasts for you? I know it is expensive but if it lasts for 6 months or more it may be worth it. I used to use Perricone's Neuropeptide cream and many people commented on the $270 price of a tube but the tube would last me almost 8 months so in my view $33 and some change was worth it so I could rationalize spending that amount if you know what I mean . Wink
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Nov 2004
Posts: 2298
Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
Debb3485 wrote:


Bushy once you've used up the product can you let us know how long it lasts for you? I know it is expensive but if it lasts for 6 months or more it may be worth it. I used to use Perricone's Neuropeptide cream and many people commented on the $270 price of a tube but the tube would last me almost 8 months so in my view $33 and some change was worth it so I could rationalize spending that amount if you know what I mean . Wink


Yes I am interested to see how long it lasts as well. It is the first product I have ever used that only needs one pump so I am really happy with that. If it lasts 3 to 4 months, being used morning and night, and produces results then I won't have a problem with the price.
I will definitely keep this review up to date from time to time.

_________________
Skin: Over 60, ex combination now sensitive, Cellcosmet
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 3401
Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
Is the light version new? I had the one in the jar and I recall how happy I was with it.

I am using a new line where the theory is that moisturizer weakens the skin and should only be used when there is a start of change of temperature.

_________________
Clarisonic PRO face & body brush, Cetaphil, Vivier, Cellcosmet, sunscreen, trying to find out where to buy DermaWand when I live in Canada
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Nov 2004
Posts: 2298
Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
Yes it is the light version. I can understand your thoughts on the use of moisturiser as I tend to avoid the heavy ones, particular those that are hard to absorb. I like this one because it absorbs so quickly and just doesn't feel like I have rubbed a cream all over my face.

_________________
Skin: Over 60, ex combination now sensitive, Cellcosmet
Kath91
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 224
Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:15 am      Reply with quote
Bushy, since you have the actual product, I was wondering whether the *actual* ingredients are posted on the container itself or on any enclosed info sheet.

If it does, would you mind sharing the *actual* ingredient list? I can't find that info online. I tend to dismiss any experiment w/ products that contain “proprietary” and *active ingredient* only listings.

TIA
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Nov 2004
Posts: 2298
Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:47 am      Reply with quote
Kath91 wrote:
Bushy, since you have the actual product, I was wondering whether the *actual* ingredients are posted on the container itself or on any enclosed info sheet.

If it does, would you mind sharing the *actual* ingredient list? I can't find that info online. I tend to dismiss any experiment w/ products that contain “proprietary” and *active ingredient* only listings.

TIA


Yes I will when I purchase the product again. The ingredients are on the box and I have thrown it out.

_________________
Skin: Over 60, ex combination now sensitive, Cellcosmet
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 3401
Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:28 am      Reply with quote
The cream version absorbed into my skin really well. I was very happy with it. I would purchase again.

_________________
Clarisonic PRO face & body brush, Cetaphil, Vivier, Cellcosmet, sunscreen, trying to find out where to buy DermaWand when I live in Canada
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Nov 2004
Posts: 2298
Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:39 am      Reply with quote
Just thought I would give an update. The bottle lasted just over 2 months with twice daily usage.
I am just so impressed with the improvements in my skin that I have reordered the product. When you are over 60, you have a lifetime of lines and the deeper lines have reduced significantly, especially around my mouth. I have also seen a reduction in the depth of the frown lines.
Very happy user.

_________________
Skin: Over 60, ex combination now sensitive, Cellcosmet
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Posts: 2130
Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:00 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Just thought I would give an update. The bottle lasted just over 2 months with twice daily usage.
I am just so impressed with the improvements in my skin that I have reordered the product. When you are over 60, you have a lifetime of lines and the deeper lines have reduced significantly, especially around my mouth. I have also seen a reduction in the depth of the frown lines.
Very happy user.


Are you re-purchasing the CellECTIVE CellLift Serum as well?

Have you tried any of the Cellcosmet treatment ampoules?

For example, these ones:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/cellcosmet-ultra-brighten-p_17781.htm

_________________
https://perfectsunblock.wordpress.com
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Nov 2004
Posts: 2298
Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:


Are you re-purchasing the CellECTIVE CellLift Serum as well?

Have you tried any of the Cellcosmet treatment ampoules?

For example, these ones:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/cellcosmet-ultra-brighten-p_17781.htm


I would have loved to have bought the CellECTIVE as well but my exchange rate adds another 30% so it was just too expensive at this time. I have not tried any of the ampoules but would love to.

_________________
Skin: Over 60, ex combination now sensitive, Cellcosmet
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Posts: 2130
Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
I have just purchased the following ampoules (http://www.essentialdayspa.com/cellcosmet-ultra-intensiv-p_17991.htm) , let's see how good they really are.

_________________
https://perfectsunblock.wordpress.com
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Posts: 2130
Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:09 am      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
I have just purchased the following ampoules (http://www.essentialdayspa.com/cellcosmet-ultra-intensiv-p_17991.htm) , let's see how good they really are.


Wow, the serum is really nice. I used it once and my skin looks really bright and radiant.

Hopefully, the effect will last for a long time.

Each ampoule lasts for 4 applications, not 2 as said in the instructions.

_________________
https://perfectsunblock.wordpress.com
valmontfan1984
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Nov 2015
Posts: 101
Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:00 am      Reply with quote
I am at my early 30s, using it twice a week. feels good.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 21 Jul 2010
Posts: 291
Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:13 am      Reply with quote
Got a small travel size and have used it. Will report its effect after using it.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 1004
Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:49 am      Reply with quote
Kath91 wrote:
Bushy, since you have the actual product, I was wondering whether the *actual* ingredients are posted on the container itself or on any enclosed info sheet.

If it does, would you mind sharing the *actual* ingredient list? I can't find that info online. I tend to dismiss any experiment w/ products that contain “proprietary” and *active ingredient* only listings.

TIA

You can google the ingredients, I decided against this line due the amount of parabens in it.

_________________
47, former sunworshipper, skincare addict, oily T-zone, fair skinned, love Vita A, some hyperpigmentation, microneedler.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Nov 2004
Posts: 2298
Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
I have not been active on the forum in recent years due to ongoing health issues but I thought I would give another update on this product as I have recently started using it again.
Through necessary medications and other issues, my skin has become extremely sensitive, something I never had a problem with in the past. When you don't feel well you tend to give skincare a miss and I had just been using a very basic moisturiser for sensitive skin. I really needed a product to give my skin a boost and decided to look again at either Valmont or Cellcosmet as they were always my favourites. I decided on Ultra Vital Light again and am just so glad I did. My skin is loving it and, after a couple of weeks of use, my skin is looking and feeling normal and healthy again. I would not have thought this product would be so good for sensitive skin but it really is.
Whatever is in those "active stabilised bio-integral cells" they certainly work.

_________________
Skin: Over 60, ex combination now sensitive, Cellcosmet
CatIndigo
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 May 2016
Posts: 24
Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:25 am      Reply with quote
Hi Bushy
I'm so glad you checked into the site; I've been wondering where you were and had hoped that you were well.

I'm glad you are recovering. Sometimes, we reach a different 'plateau' and have to learn to live on that level - rather than the almost unthinking freedom we had at, say, 18 years of age.

I too like the Cellcosmet Ultra though I tend to use the regular rather than 'lite'. But my main skin care is Biologique Recherche - and I feel that it provides stability and deep nourishment to the skin.

Again - I'm so very glad you are well enough to contribute and have missed your comments.

_________________
Skin care addict, Biologique Recherche, Cellcosmet
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Nov 2004
Posts: 2298
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your kind thoughts. Just hope I will be back for a while now.
I noticed my signature bio was rather out of date so I have modified it to suit my current condition.

_________________
Skin: Over 60, ex combination now sensitive, Cellcosmet
student201516
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 15 Sep 2017
Posts: 75
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
I have not been active on the forum in recent years due to ongoing health issues but I thought I would give another update on this product as I have recently started using it again.
Through necessary medications and other issues, my skin has become extremely sensitive, something I never had a problem with in the past. When you don't feel well you tend to give skincare a miss and I had just been using a very basic moisturiser for sensitive skin. I really needed a product to give my skin a boost and decided to look again at either Valmont or Cellcosmet as they were always my favourites. I decided on Ultra Vital Light again and am just so glad I did. My skin is loving it and, after a couple of weeks of use, my skin is looking and feeling normal and healthy again. I would not have thought this product would be so good for sensitive skin but it really is.
Whatever is in those "active stabilised bio-integral cells" they certainly work.


do you feel it can bring visible improvements? or just maintain the current condition?
i would really like to give a try, but I wonder if it is too early for me at 30+.
this seems the most potent cream with cellcosmet, should I start with the preventaive that has less stablized cells concentration?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Nov 2004
Posts: 2298
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
student201516 wrote:
bushy wrote:
I have not been active on the forum in recent years due to ongoing health issues but I thought I would give another update on this product as I have recently started using it again.
Through necessary medications and other issues, my skin has become extremely sensitive, something I never had a problem with in the past. When you don't feel well you tend to give skincare a miss and I had just been using a very basic moisturiser for sensitive skin. I really needed a product to give my skin a boost and decided to look again at either Valmont or Cellcosmet as they were always my favourites. I decided on Ultra Vital Light again and am just so glad I did. My skin is loving it and, after a couple of weeks of use, my skin is looking and feeling normal and healthy again. I would not have thought this product would be so good for sensitive skin but it really is.
Whatever is in those "active stabilised bio-integral cells" they certainly work.


do you feel it can bring visible improvements? or just maintain the current condition?
i would really like to give a try, but I wonder if it is too early for me at 30+.
this seems the most potent cream with cellcosmet, should I start with the preventaive that has less stablized cells concentration?


For me it does give visible improvements but I am a lot older. At age 30, the Preventative would be ideal but you can also use the Ultra Vital a couple of times a year as an intense treatment.

_________________
Skin: Over 60, ex combination now sensitive, Cellcosmet
student201516
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 15 Sep 2017
Posts: 75
Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:01 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
student201516 wrote:
bushy wrote:
I have not been active on the forum in recent years due to ongoing health issues but I thought I would give another update on this product as I have recently started using it again.
Through necessary medications and other issues, my skin has become extremely sensitive, something I never had a problem with in the past. When you don't feel well you tend to give skincare a miss and I had just been using a very basic moisturiser for sensitive skin. I really needed a product to give my skin a boost and decided to look again at either Valmont or Cellcosmet as they were always my favourites. I decided on Ultra Vital Light again and am just so glad I did. My skin is loving it and, after a couple of weeks of use, my skin is looking and feeling normal and healthy again. I would not have thought this product would be so good for sensitive skin but it really is.
Whatever is in those "active stabilised bio-integral cells" they certainly work.


do you feel it can bring visible improvements? or just maintain the current condition?
i would really like to give a try, but I wonder if it is too early for me at 30+.
this seems the most potent cream with cellcosmet, should I start with the preventaive that has less stablized cells concentration?


For me it does give visible improvements but I am a lot older. At age 30, the Preventative would be ideal but you can also use the Ultra Vital a couple of times a year as an intense treatment.


hi, thanks for your post..
i wish i can get a small sample to try first, after all it is not cheap..
System
Automatic Message
Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:18 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Anthony Logistics Wake Up Call Hydrating Treatment Gel (90 ml / 3 floz) Dr Dennis Gross Age Erase Moisture with Mega 10 Plus for Eyes (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Payot Techni Liss First First Wrinkles Smoothing Care (50 ml / 1.6 floz)