Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
Botox Gel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone used this Botox Gel from Skin Peel Shop?

http://skinpeelshop.com/?product=botox-gel#buttom
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:44 am      Reply with quote
I want to know how it works too.
cherallynne forcella
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:35 am      Reply with quote
I'm curious, too. It actually contains the botox raw ingredient, which I've never seen topically before.

I wasn't happy with my Botox last time at all. The nurse screwed it up and then wanted to charge me $90 to fix it. I'd love to find something besides the injections, even if it takes a while to work.
Ollie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Have either of you tried this by Clarins: http://www.sephora.com/instant-smooth-perfecting-touch-P130909?skuId=1029859&om_mmc=ppc-GG&mkwid=s6tXVmc46&pcrid=49113167919&pdv=c&site=

It's a smoothing perfecting cream. It works in a matter of minutes. You can't even tell that it is there. I love the stuff and it's less painless than Botox with the same results!
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
Ollie, does it work for all lines including furrows, smile lines and crow's feet?
Ollie
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
Judy Chen wrote:
Ollie, does it work for all lines including furrows, smile lines and crow's feet?

Yes, it does....esp crows feet and it worked really well on smoothing out the deep lines on my forehead and 11's between my eyes! Just to make sure you like it go to sephora or macy's and either ask for a sample to take home or try it on in the store. Once you put it on it takes a few minutes for the full effect. Once it's on, you won't even know you're wearing it! Let me know what you think when you try it!!
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
I might want to try that,I havent done botox for over 7 years; I only did crows feet but I was disappointed in that it never lasted more than 6 weeks.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
The Clarins product does not have the best reviews; some thought it was great, others thought it was awful.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
The first ingredient is botox; I dont know how this is legal as I thought you would have to buy this from a Dr. But honetly; Im getting ready to pull the trigger on this one!! Unfortunately I cant find reviews; found a blog or 2 that could just be a company plant....but then again if it is a new product it may take awhile for reviews to come out....
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
Ollie, thanks. I will definitely get to try Clarins. It sounds working pretty good. I will get back to you after I try it out.
michellekitten1

Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
I have used the botox gel from skin peel shop and it is rubbish. I also bought their eye illuminating cream and skin whitener and all their products did not do what they claim. They ignored my emails about a refund until I made a claim against them on paypal, paypal then intervened and I was told they would refund me but I had to return the items which they state on their website they have a 100 day money back guarantee and you dont have to send products back! They lie do not trust them, they have an address in Paris but they are in the Phillipines.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:27 am      Reply with quote
I am also cautious about it. it's in my wish list
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:28 am      Reply with quote
xiyue wrote:
I am also cautious about it. it's in my wish list
sorry. Curious
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |