Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Any long term Zo Skin Health users? Pretty disappointed!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ZiaSarina
5% products discount

Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using ZO Skin Health (not Medical) for 2 months now and have seen absolutely no difference! After all that money spent, it seems to have not even a bit for my skin!

Here is my routine:

Morning
Offects® Hydrating Cleanser
Offects® TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment
Ossential® Daily Power Defenses
Ommerse® Renewal Crème
Oclipse® Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30

Night
Offects® Exfoliating Cleanser
Offects® Exfoliating Polish
Offects® TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment
Ossential® Growth Factor Serum Plus
Ossential® Radical Night Repair Plus

After all that money spent, I am very very disappointed!

Before this, I was onto Korean Skin care. I follow the regimen detailed by a blogger named Kerry at skinandtonics c o m. It seemed to work very well for me! I admit I got a little concerned not knowing ingredients etc in Korean products. And then I came across Dr. Obagi's numerous interviews debunking moisturizers. Korean Skin care is all about layering of various kinds of creams.

Is there anyone here who still uses ZO skin care? Has anyone seen any benefit with it all?

Even more so, anyone who has used both ZO and Korean Skin care regimen?

I really hoped ZO did something, anything at all.. has been a complete disappointment and waste of money after 2 months. I am going to finish using what's left of my second kit and then switch back to good old Korea! Paula's Choce 1% Retinol seemed so much better than Zo Radical Night Repair.
naia2006
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:35 am      Reply with quote
I use the ZO Brightenex and I love it. I think it is fading uneven pigmentation and gives my skin a nice glow. I have not been using for more than 5 months, but the nurse who sold me the product said she has seen good results with so many patients.
ZiaSarina
5% products discount

Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:14 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Naia, like I said, my review was only for ZO Skin Health and not Zo Medical, I have not used the latter.
denisiel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:39 am      Reply with quote
I used two bottles each of the Ommerse Renewal Crème and Ommerse Overnight Recovery Creme and one Ossential® Growth Factor Serum Plus. Saw no difference to my other OTC skincare. I also used the Obagi system prior to the ZO Skin Health products and the Obagi was transformative.

I also use a lot of Korean and Japanese skincare and think they are more concentrated and give better results than many western skincare lines. But if you want to change your skin then you need to try medical grade skincare.

Dry skin but not many wrinkles; 50s and Asian; Topicals: Vit C, tretinoin, hydroquinone & azaleic acid for melasma; Likes: SK-II, Shiseido, Shu Uemura, Skinceuticals, Obagi, P50, Sunday Riley, Hada Labo, facial oils
ZiaSarina
5% products discount

Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:28 am      Reply with quote
[quote] I used two bottles each of the Ommerse Renewal Crème and Ommerse Overnight Recovery Creme and one Ossential® Growth Factor Serum Plus. Saw no difference to my other OTC skincare. I also used the Obagi system prior to the ZO Skin Health products and the Obagi was transformative.

I also use a lot of Korean and Japanese skincare and think they are more concentrated and give better results than many western skincare lines. But if you want to change your skin then you need to try medical grade skincare. [/quote]

I should've researched better before investing in this line Smile Looking back, there seems to be next to no good testimonials. There are some good ones, but they are all for ZO Medical, none for Zo Skin Health.

Anyway, I still have about a week's worth of product, and I will then bid goodbye to ZO!
ZiaSarina
5% products discount

Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:31 am      Reply with quote
And the worst part was their customer support which is NON-EXISTENT! I wrote to them so many times, and nada! Not a single time I got back any response!!
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using it over a year and I know someone who has been using it for five years. She looks completely flawless. I don't think she ever had skin issues, but she swear she used to have issues.
ZiaSarina
5% products discount

Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
Is that your primary and only line of skin care? Do you face redness, dryness etc too due to not using a moisturizer?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:38 am      Reply with quote
ZiaSarina wrote:
Is that your primary and only line of skin care? Do you face redness, dryness etc too due to not using a moisturizer?

I think you are asking me?

I do go through fazes of redness and dryness. I use strictly their brand and sometimes I do masks from other brands.

For dryness, I use the physical scrub to remove the dead skin. For redness, I use a calming mask. I also buy those expensive brightening mask, clarifying mask. It feels like I'm papering myself. I also use Clarisonic when washing.
I live in a four season country, so the the weather drop to colder, I do dab on moisturizer from ZO. I do this only then there is change in the weather. I do not use it throughout the winter season. Same for my body.

I suffer from excema, and sometimes I have to put a thick cream on like 100% Shea butter on those spots, otherwise I get prescription.
ZiaSarina
5% products discount

Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
I like to use Sheet Masks which really help hydrate my skin. The problem though is that Obagi says to use Radical Night Cream last thing and not apply anything else over it.

The general guidelines for Korean skincare routine insists on using actives such as Retinol right after cleansing.

Anyone here uses Zo's night repair retinol with a sheet mask or a moisturizer? thanks
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
ZiaSarina wrote:
I like to use Sheet Masks which really help hydrate my skin. The problem though is that Obagi says to use Radical Night Cream last thing and not apply anything else over it.

The general guidelines for Korean skincare routine insists on using actives such as Retinol right after cleansing.

Anyone here uses Zo's night repair retinol with a sheet mask or a moisturizer? thanks

When I had extreme dryness, peeling from being new to the new program, I would pat on some lotion, mixed with aloe vera. I also made sure I cut back, since I was getting too aggressive with daily applications or using too many pumps. Mine took almost a year to finally adjust to the dryness, peeling and redness. It was a cycle.

I'm at a point where I can put three or four pumps of retinol almost every night, but I cut that back since it is getting colder and before that, I was in the sun all day.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |