Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Valmont eye cream factor III
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
I have used all the three Valmont eye products: factor I, II, and III. Several facts summarized below.
Factor III is my favouriate. The balm-like eye factor III is neither oily or too light. Very effective for preventing dry eye lids. For my case, the most effective eye product is balm like. Usually, eye cream may not be effective enough for my dry eyes.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont eye factor II is like many standard white creamy eye products. It is thick and not easy to spread on your eyes. Though it is pricy, I still prefer it more than other eye products, because my eyes tend to have allergy. For example, I have allergy to LP and Cellmoscent eye products, but Valmont products are safe. During very cold and dry season, I need to put factor II and III together on my eyes. My case can be rare, and may not work for everyone.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont eye factor I is gel like. It is effective for eyes with puffiness, but may not be sufficient for dry eyes.
mariejj
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="xyzabcd8"]Valmont eye factor I is gel like. It is effective for eyes with puffiness, but may not be sufficient for dry eyes.[/quote]

Hi xyzabcd8, so factor I provide firming effect?
macyng
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:58 am      Reply with quote
I just used Factor II eye cream for 2 weeks. The texture is thick but fast to absorb by my eyes.
macyng
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:01 am      Reply with quote
Zyabcd8,
Did put factor II and III with other eye serum or factor III serum ?
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
In terms of firming effect, I feel Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel is more effective than Factor I. The latter is lighter.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
I agree that Factor II is thick. I need to put serum under the eye cream.

My case may be rare. I have really dry eye lids and sometimes may ever have inflammation around my eye ares. I have to use eye serum before eye cream.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:25 pm      Reply with quote
If the skin around my eye areas is in good condition, I like cellcosmet eye cream most, because this cream is light and non-greasy. It works perfectly with Valmont serums. Moreover, the price is actually half of that of Valmont eye factor.

However, I can have allergy to Cellcosmet eye cream from time to time. Moreover, during extremely cold and dry winter, Valmont factor II goes well with Valmont serums.
mariejj
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:19 am      Reply with quote
xyzabcd8 wrote:
If the skin around my eye areas is in good condition, I like cellcosmet eye cream most, because this cream is light and non-greasy. It works perfectly with Valmont serums. Moreover, the price is actually half of that of Valmont eye factor.

However, I can have allergy to Cellcosmet eye cream from time to time. Moreover, during extremely cold and dry winter, Valmont factor II goes well with Valmont serums.

I am using factor ii eye for a week but seems can't see any effect on my eyes....
macyng
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, factor II is bit thick but it is easy be absorbed.
AlanMGriffith

Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:53 am      Reply with quote
mariejj wrote:

I am using factor ii eye for a week but seems can't see any effect on my eyes....

I have the same problem as you
mariejj
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:41 am      Reply with quote
AlanMGriffith wrote:
mariejj wrote:

I have the same problem as you

Will you consider to buy factor iii then? I am thinking about it...
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
I guess I have very low expectation of eye creams. I have never seen any eye cream having a dramatic improvement effect over my eyes.

Most time, I am satisfied if I do not have allergy to the eye cream and it can moisturize the skin around my eye areas.

By the way, for very dry skins, I do not think Valmont eye factor II alone can effectively moisturize eye areas.

I do NOT see any effect, such as reducing dark circles and lines, of factor II over my eyes.

Factor III may be more effective moisturizing eye areas and slightly better in reducing dry lines under eyes.

Still, there is no magic from these eye creams, though they are truly expensive.
mariejj
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
xyzabcd8 wrote:
I guess I have very low expectation of eye creams. I have never seen any eye cream having a dramatic improvement effect over my eyes.

Most time, I am satisfied if I do not have allergy to the eye cream and it can moisturize the skin around my eye areas.

By the way, for very dry skins, I do not think Valmont eye factor II alone can effectively moisturize eye areas.

I do NOT see any effect, such as reducing dark circles and lines, of factor II over my eyes.

Factor III may be more effective moisturizing eye areas and slightly better in reducing dry lines under eyes.

Still, there is no magic from these eye creams, though they are truly expensive.

Yes they are really expensive... Thanks for your response.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:58 pm      Reply with quote
It is getting cold these days. I have to use a thick layer of eye cream on the top of Valmont serum to prevent skin dryness around eye areas.

I have used eye factor II together with hydra 3 serum. Have to say that eye factor II is not moisturizing the skin enough unless one uses a large amount. I think one can find a better product than eye factor II with the same price.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
I feel Valmont Prime Regenera I has a similar texture to eye factor I, but I like the former more.

Regenera I is not greasy. It feels dry when first applying to the face. I guess this works better for my combination skin, because if I use more nourishing face cream, my entire face will look oily and yellowish for the entire day.
carinazhan
5% products discount

Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds like I can try the regenera I eye cream. I like gel cream. But I will wait until summer.
oaijason
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
will try regenera I eye cream too!
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
A correction and also clarification.

Eye factor I is gel like, and effective for reducing puffiness.

Eye factor II has similar texture to Valmont Prime Regenera I face cream. Regenera I face cream is good for combination skin without making face look yellowish. However, I like prime 24 hour more as face moisturizer during summer.

Eye factor III is balm like. I feel eye factor III is more effective preserving moisture around the eye areas.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
xyzabcd8 wrote:
A correction and also clarification.

Eye factor I is gel like, and effective for reducing puffiness, though may not be ideal during winter time.

Eye factor II has similar texture to Valmont Prime Regenera I face cream. Regenera I face cream is good for combination skin without making face look yellowish. However, I like prime 24 hour more as face moisturizer during summer.

Eye factor III is balm like. I feel eye factor III is more effective preserving moisture around the eye areas.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
Comparison between Valmont eye factor II and Cellcosmet eye cream

I have got a sample of the former recently and been able to use the two eye products simultaneously.

A small proportion of people including me can have allergy to the cellcosmet eye cream. In fact, cellcosmet eye cream is pretty mild. I have allergy to the cream with red and swelling eye lids when my skin is dry and body does not feel well.

In contrast, I never have allergy to Valmont products. In this sense, valmont products are safer to people with sensitive skins.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
Comparison between Valmont eye factor II and Cellcosmet eye cream

I want to talk about the advantage of Cellcosmet eye cream over Valmont factor II.

If you do not have allergy to Cellcosmet eye cream, I would recommend it over valmont eye factor II for three reasons. First, it is easier to extent Cellcosmet eye cream around eye areas. Second, it is more moisturizing than valmont eye factor II. It is getting cold nowadays. Eye factor II feels very dry during cold winter. I need to apply a thick layer around my eye areas. After a while, some white scrapings would be around my eye areas. I guess this because it is not easy for the skin to absorb factor II. Third, Cellcosmet eye cream is much cheaper.
macyng
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2016 8:24 am      Reply with quote
After viewing here recommendation, Wanna try the factor III eye cream.
nick850914
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 31, 2016 6:18 am      Reply with quote
I love valmont, but really do not like the eye cream. I think Dr Sebagh has better eye cream:)
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:56 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |