Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone tried the Mini from Clareblend?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
girltwocb
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:56 am      Reply with quote
My latest 12 Day MINI Challenge:

Day ZERO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0krSnVYD3I

Day 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Seo4Z2JVF7U&t=3s

Day 8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9F8aB5WEsM&t=2s

RESULTS!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6PSeEe-lcQ

Licensed Esthetician 19+ years - Specializing in microcurrent facial toning, NeoGenesis Skincare, Jade Microcurrent (Pro Use), Clareblend Mini (Home use) https://ChristineByer.com • www.youtube.com/user/christinebyer/videos
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:17 pm      Reply with quote
I have used my Clareblend about 20+ times now and love it!. Subtle results, nuface never did anything for me.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
I purchased mine from Christine B. I guess August 2015 & have used it daily for many months, then went to every other day thinking maybe I was using it too much. I've watched every YouTube out there on it & honestly I don't see any difference what so ever on the YouTubes. Yes, they say, can't you see how lifted this is, & I SAY NO I CAN'T to the video! lol

It's now April 2017 & I still use it every other day BUT from my view of what I see in the mirror I SEE NO CHANGE! YES, I'm using it correct & follow the direction of the muscle pathway from attachment to insertion. I've not seen my skin change, in fact some pores look bigger not smaller. Sad

If it works at all I think it works on those who are younger, not entered menopause & do not have hormones you battle with daily! So if your in your mid to late 50's I would not pay the $300 plus American dollars for it.

If YOU ARE IN YOUR 50-60's have white skin not olive complexion & getting results PLEASE tell me how! Very Happy

So I know you're asking why I still use it! I do because, for one I spent a lot for it, & 2 I use it in hopes someday all I see a great difference & at the least I pray it keeps things from getting worse. Surprised)

I'd start with getting it done at a salon/spa & see if you have any results before buy this. Surprised)

P.S. Just saw a post on here & I'm feeling I may be deleted because I gave my honest opinion & results. Hope at least some of you can see my comments before someone makes me disappear. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
I honestly say that I don't see to much of a difference in my jowls/marionette lines but I do in my eyelid area. I have had a chin implant so I think I have scar tissue and adhesions inside which are tougher. I have also had an eyelid lift which I regret, not necessary at all and the idiot DR didn't make them the same which is kinda why I had the lift in the first place. So this tool helps them as for some reason I have excessive skin, even since I was a teenager. Maybe I sleep weird.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:22 am      Reply with quote
bugaboo wrote:
I honestly say that I don't see to much of a difference in my jowls/marionette lines but I do in my eyelid area. I have had a chin implant so I think I have scar tissue and adhesions inside which are tougher. I have also had an eyelid lift which I regret, not necessary at all and the idiot DR didn't make them the same which is kinda why I had the lift in the first place. So this tool helps them as for some reason I have excessive skin, even since I was a teenager. Maybe I sleep weird.

Bugaboo, if you have adhesions around your implant it can definitely effect how your face "lays". On my client's I do myofascial release to break up adhesions first before I lift.

Licensed Esthetician 19+ years - Specializing in microcurrent facial toning, NeoGenesis Skincare, Jade Microcurrent (Pro Use), Clareblend Mini (Home use) https://ChristineByer.com • www.youtube.com/user/christinebyer/videos
girltwocb
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:32 am      Reply with quote
Kim,
I'm wondering why you felt in your gut to buy any microcurrent machine if you saw no results on the videos. If you are not getting results I would say the answer is filler. If you are thin and your facial muscles already lifted then the results you are looking for probably won't come from any home use machine. Perhaps rf or ultrasound but results from those are subtle too. Have you ever gone to a plastic surgeon or derm and asked them about your trouble areas? What are your trouble areas? Are your expectations realistic? Do you know specifically what you want to change? These are questions to ask yourself as do it yourself machines have their limits. I also recommend that if you are not seeing results to stop doing all microcurrent. Take a picture the last day you do it. Then take a picture two months later. You will see a difference. Trust me you will prefer the lifted you vs the unlifted you. I'm always trying to manage clients expectations. But no one has a magic ball to see the results they will get with any particular machine. Lastly, you can put your Mini up on eBay and sell it very quickly. Just some thoughts. Take care.
kimkidofjc wrote:
I purchased mine from Christine B. I guess August 2015 & have used it daily for many months, then went to every other day thinking maybe I was using it too much. I've watched every YouTube out there on it & honestly I don't see any difference what so ever on the YouTubes. Yes, they say, can't you see how lifted this is, & I SAY NO I CAN'T to the video! lol

It's now April 2017 & I still use it every other day BUT from my view of what I see in the mirror I SEE NO CHANGE! YES, I'm using it correct & follow the direction of the muscle pathway from attachment to insertion. I've not seen my skin change, in fact some pores look bigger not smaller. Sad

If it works at all I think it works on those who are younger, not entered menopause & do not have hormones you battle with daily! So if your in your mid to late 50's I would not pay the $300 plus American dollars for it.

If YOU ARE IN YOUR 50-60's have white skin not olive complexion & getting results PLEASE tell me how! Very Happy

So I know you're asking why I still use it! I do because, for one I spent a lot for it, & 2 I use it in hopes someday all I see a great difference & at the least I pray it keeps things from getting worse. Surprised)

I'd start with getting it done at a salon/spa & see if you have any results before buy this. Surprised)

P.S. Just saw a post on here & I'm feeling I may be deleted because I gave my honest opinion & results. Hope at least some of you can see my comments before someone makes me disappear. Rolling Eyes

bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
girltwocb wrote:
bugaboo wrote:

Bugaboo, if you have adhesions around your implant it can definitely effect how your face "lays". On my client's I do myofascial release to break up adhesions first before I lift.

Yes, I can feel one side kind of "crunches" so I use my new fascia blaster for face to break it up. Wish I was told this before I got surgery. So not worth it.

Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:13 am      Reply with quote
I was wondering how 5 minutes a day with the nuface trinity vs 40 minutes with clareblend would get the same results. Does either of these work on older women? How long and often do you really need to use in order to see a difference? I read somewhere that nuface has more immediate results. Which is better nuface Trinity or the mini? Does the attachments work on the trinity? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:40 am      Reply with quote
clarel wrote:
I was wondering how 5 minutes a day with the nuface trinity vs 40 minutes with clareblend would get the same results. Does either of these work on older women? How long and often do you really need to use in order to see a difference? I read somewhere that nuface has more immediate results. Which is better nuface Trinity or the mini? Does the attachments work on the trinity? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

I'm not sure what you mean about 5 minutes with the Trinity versus the mini Clareblend 40 min as to results.

I've had both the Nuface Trinity and the mini Nuface but plan to get the Clareblend at some point as it seems a step up and probably superior.

I started with the Trinity and I did see results. But I also did it for about 20 min or so each session at first. I ended up getting the mini Nuface when the Trinity gave out.

I'm not sure what the major difference between the Nuface Mini and the Trinity are beyond size and convenience. The charger on the mini is so much better and easier to deal with (and it stays charged) and the smaller size is an advantage. The Trinity also has 5 powers as opposed to the minis 3. I never got the attachments for the Trinity becasue they seemed over priced parts for devices I already had.
I no longer do it for as extended a sessions as I use to so I could be in maintenance mode. But I think the results are cumulative and sometimes subtle. I saw some youtube videos for a woman that showed results over a 2 year period and the changes were undeniable. The immediate changes we see, I think, are the more temporary ones.

The thing about the Clareblend versus the Nuface is that the Clareblend has the variable frequencies during the treatment. I do use a different frequency every time I use the Nuface to mimic this as best I can.

I don't know what to say about people that see no results..Everyone is different, I guess. And you do need to be realistic in your goals..and patient. I do do other things now but not when I first started.
I was only doing retin a, Vit c serum at the beginning and I saw changes to the neck, jawline and eye area.
Kandi
5% products discount

Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:04 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone here own a Clareblend mini? I'm seriously thinking of getting one, but searching the internet for 'reviews', I only find 3, all on a website that sells them. Would be nice to find a review elsewhere, such as this forum.

I use the Tria anti-aging laser, and it does a nice job of making the skin look good, but it doesn't seem to do much for skin laxity or facial sagging. I've been doing facial exercises for years, so maybe I'd be worse than I am, but lately, I see the sag increasing and I'm wondering if the clareblend mini would help?

I'm almost 57 y.o. I know time marches on, and gravity takes over, but I won't give in without a good fight. Very Happy

5% products discount

Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Kandi, I just received the Clareblend Mini the other day and have used it twice so far and can tell it is doing it's job. The routine is simple and at the end of the treatment I do feathering at spots of concern for me. I am doing this daily for at least two weeks and then will do a good review. I am using an organic aloe gel which is actually a liquid (no chemicals) and adding H-Pur from Isomers and a little filtered water. It does come with a 2 oz. conductive gel that the company does make. One thing I would suggest all that do microcurrent is to be sure to drink plenty of water. Hydration from the inside is the key to get better results.
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone - Have not posted for a while but would
like to try the Clareblend Mini for lower face sagging.
Am in 6th decade and have been using tools for over
10 years. Does anyone know where to purchase a
Clareblend Mini - right now have heard the only place
is Christine Byer. Are there multiple places to
purchase from - thx diPhx

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:08 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone - Does anyone have suggestions on how
to integrate the LED with the clareblend??
Should they be done on different days or can
LED be added before or after the clareblend??
Have checked you tubes and other sites and there
is conflicting info on whether to use LED before or
after the clareblend. Your thoughts and/or
experience is highly appreciated!! diphx

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2018 6:18 am      Reply with quote
I’m selling my Clareblend Mini if anyone’s interested - pm me for details
Susanann

Wed May 23, 2018 11:31 am      Reply with quote
LizzieG wrote:

Hello,
I have just seen you message about the Clareblend Mini. If still for sell will you provide details. Thank you
my email is susanann494 at hotmail dot com.
Susanann

Wed May 23, 2018 11:33 am      Reply with quote
[quote="Susanann"]
LizzieG wrote:
Susanann

Wed May 23, 2018 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="Susanann"]
LizzieG wrote:
Susanann

Wed May 23, 2018 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="Susanann"]
LizzieG wrote:
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:51 am      Reply with quote
Is anyone still using the Clareblend mini. I recently purchased one and am very interested in hearing about your results.

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:37 am      Reply with quote
Any update on the Clareblend mini, have been reading through this thread, but it seems to have fizzled out, looking for something to plump and lift my face Smile
LizzieG
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:31 am      Reply with quote
I used the clareblend mini for a while - about 4-5 months - I didn’t see any difference but maybe I should have stuck at it longer. There are lots of suggested moves - which is good - but I just found it too complicated and I was always left feeling I hadn’t done enough or done it properly and the treatments take quite a lot of time. The videos Christine posted showed her moving it quickly over her face although it was supposed to be moved slowly so it was quite confusing. I gave up because it was becoming too complicated and too time consuming. I did recently get the nuface mini and I like it- the treatments are simpler and faster and I use it much more regularly which I is key to any of our home devices so it works for me. Too early to say if I see a difference in lifting but my skin looks good afterwards.
debbix6

Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:03 am      Reply with quote
First time commenting:

I used the Clareblend for nearly 5 months and liked the results. I was looking for a little lift for my eyelids due to excessive hooding & droopy eyes. I want to avoid surgery.

I stopped mainly due to illness and then forgetting to get back to it. I think it depends greatly on what areas you're working on. But I noticed a subtle difference. For me it mostly in how my eyes felt. They no longer felt heavy or sleepy all day long. I definitely noticed the heaviness come back after I stopped for a length of time.

I followed the diagram that comes with the Clareblend and mostly worked on my face (I skipped the neck). It took about 10min. Christine had always suggested that mini sessions every day were just as good as a longer session every few days. So it might depend on your personal preference and schedule. Consistency is key.

I've just had a plasma pen fibroblast treatment on my upper eyes and hope to get back to doing the Clareblend after I heal a little more. I want to see what is from the fibroblast and what is from the Clarblend.
VirginiaWhite
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
I am selling my Clareblend, I think it works well to tighten skin but I have a very busy job and often travel and I do not have the time in my schedule to use this 2-3 times a week which is what I find I need to do to get the results I want.

It is practically new as I bought it 6 months ago after watching this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbmB3y5y5cQ

I am willing to sell for a very reasonable price. Please PM me.
pineapple
5% products discount

Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi. I know this is an old thread, but so many of these devices seem to have a lot of initial remarks and then go quiet. I don't know if it's because they turn out to not be any good, or everyone's too busy to keep up with using them Smile Is anyone still using the Clareblend Mini? Would you let me know what you think if it please?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |