Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Hylexin for dark circles
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Sweet_Angel
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
My friend saw this product in the Star magazine. It cost 95 bucks per tube. What's irritating is that they don't even have a contact no. or email on their website. No ingredients posted, nothing.... sounds like a rip off huh? Rolling Eyes

http://www.bremennresearchlabs.com/

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
I'd be skeptical. For $95 I'd like to know at least one ingredient! Just keep your ears open. If this stuff really does what it says, I'm sure it will be the new buzz in the industry.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
says on their site you can buy it at sephora...maybe they have samples there too.
Sweet_Angel
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:15 am      Reply with quote
No Sephora in my city Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
IMO, Sephora is *great* if you know what you want and it's a matter of just picking out your stuff...but if you want specialized service, IMO just forget it...for me it's just like a giant, unspecialized drug store environment ...I'd much rather buy my product from a spa..
Pudoodles
Sweet_Angel
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
yep, been to a Sephora's in D.C. & was totally lost in there Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
I've already commented on the service i got from sephora in vegas....poor. Do your research before you go in there. I would rather buy from a spa too b/c they can customize to your skin. Not just say 'we sell a lot of this one here, oh and this one is popular too'
Deborah

Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
HI..saw a full page ad in April 5th Woman's World magazine. (This ad drew me to the internet) The ad said you can purchase by putting your name on waiting list at Saks Fifth Avenue, Sephora or Macy's But also says you can order on line from the distributor, Bremenn Research Labs atwww. Hylexin.com or call 800-769-7138 and quoted $95.00 per tube. If you purchase let us know if it works. Good luck! Debby Wink
GReaves

Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
I just bought Hylexin and have been using it for two days now. I can already see an improvement. Will keep you posted on the progression.
Deborah

Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
GReaves please update us in at least 2 weeks. I am scheduled for under eye bag surgery next week and hope it helps the dark circles also. Mine aren't as bad as they use to be. I take acidolpholus regularly and it has helped alot. Razz Debby
sky4961
5% products discount

Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
I saw the ad in Star magazine also, I read the big name stores you could buy it at but not one of those stores carry the product!!! Never have, it's not just that they're out of stock!!

Please keep us posted on how it works!! I'm interested but obviously, since they lied in their ad I'm a little skeptical.
pbsadhaka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
GReaves,
I would love to know what the ingredients are in the Hylexin. Would you mind posting them for us?
Thanks,
Darren
Sweet_Angel
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
sky4961:

yeah, yeah, none of those stores carry (or ever carried) Hylexin in the past. I called Sephora, Bloomingdales, etc.. Talk about false advertising Shock

I also don't like buying products that don't list ingredients. So, I hope GReaves tells us.

Since I have had dark circles for years now, I guess I will wait patiently for reviews.

Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
I checked on all the stores this product is supposed to be available, none of them have it. (Bloomingdales, Sephora, Saks, Macys). I guess it was too good to be true.
pbsadhaka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hey, what happened to the post with the ingredients in it? Was it removed? Why?
Mabsy

Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:07 am      Reply with quote
pbsadhaka wrote:
Hey, what happened to the post with the ingredients in it? Was it removed? Why?

Are you sure there was one? If there was then it wasn't removed by me. Maybe it was edited by the poster?
pbsadhaka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:57 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy,
YEs, someone posted the ingredients (I think it may have been GReaves - maybe not?) And now the post is gone. I wanted to check out the ingredients, but I didn't get a chance to before they left. Sad
apok86

Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
juls_sal
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
would it work on any skin colour?

the reason why i ask is because i am tan and from the past i've noticed when being recommended a product from a person with pale skin i've never seen results.

Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
pbsadhaka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
Caleb,
You mentioned that many of your co-workers are using samples. How does one go about getting a sample? I would love to try it. It sounds like a miracle! Also, if you wouldn't mind posting the ingredients for us, that would be great!
Thanks,
Darren
bags

Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
I saw the ad in US. Sounded good so I was searching the web for Hylexin and found your postings. I pray it is not a scam, but if those stores that the ad claims carry it have never carried, either the company jumped the gun on the ad, or they are liars.

And the helpful Caleb, whose postings are so well written they sound almost like the ad, ten bucks says he works for the company that makes it.

T (i'll be the one always smiling in hopes no one notices my dark circles.)
juls_sal
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:55 am      Reply with quote
sorry to get off topic

has anyone with tan skin had success with teamine (dark circles)

Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:50 am      Reply with quote
I saw the ad in US magazine and checked the website. Was interested in the ingredients, so I clicked on the contact link, but the e-mail bounced back twice as undeliverable. Does anybody know if this contains animal-derived ingredients or if it was tested on animals? I prefer not to use items that are not cruelty-free.

Thanks for any info.
Pam
2000baby

Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:17 am      Reply with quote
I called yesterday and, Sephora has not heard of the cream.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |