Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

whats the best device for skin tightening ?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Bhim

Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi Guys.
Thank you for your topic.
Skin tightening can be done either with a fractional or fully ablative laser this give the perfect result.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:31 am      Reply with quote
From memory you were doing Ageless right - well I think I shared with you when I did just Ageless my lower face didn't look as good so I have incorporated some lower face exercises from other programs and that works well for me. However I did give it a go - and tried it for a few months without doing other programs, but I like mixing and matching exercises so that works well for me.

With Tripollar - most people I know who purchased it initially - none are still using it. Some even went on to using Lightstim in its place and said that was better even though it is not the same kind of device.
BellesBeautyShop wrote:
I have been considering trying out another facial exercise program. I did not get good results with the program I have been using. Should I forgo the facial exercises and invest in a TriPollar Stop device? I need some serious lifting in my jawline, cheeks and neck. Tripollar is not cheap, so I will of course research it and go from there, but I would love some opinions from members who have tried it.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:03 am      Reply with quote
Rather than recommend those programs, why not try Tom Haggerty'swww.shapeyourface.com first. That's only 5 exercises and works the major muscle groups with resistance without over stressing the skin so it may be better than either of those two. Facercise does have to be done 2x a day but it doesn't take long at all. Maybe 10-15 minutes max and you can do them sitting up or lying down. I used to do parts of hers whilst brushing my teeth in the morning (well just after I had done them in the bathroom mirror I would do the exercises that worked for me).
BellesBeautyShop wrote:
I am going back and forth between Carolyn's Facial Fitness and Carole Maggio's Facercise. They both have wonderful and extensive reviews. Carolyn is known for her great customer service, but there are a lot of exercises to learn. A plus is that Carolyn's program can be done 3-5 days a week. Carole Maggio's program seems easier to master. I like that you can do the exercises in the car, but I don't like that you have to do them 2x a day. So, I am going back and forth. My biggest pet peeve is vertical lip lines. Because I just can't decide between the two programs, I am reading reviews about how successful their upper lip exercises are at fading or eliminating perioral lines and will probably choose the program that best addresses them. I emailed Carolyn and she claims that it takes a lonnng time, but her program does eliminate them. So that is where I am at right now. I also used the $$ I received from the sale of my Baby Quasar to purchase a Derminator. I have not used it yet, put I am planning to start next week. So, if you have any suggestions for me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:41 am      Reply with quote
Yes it is good. I don't always have time to do my mix and match of exercises but still go back to his and purchased the dvd of his showing the exercises as I'm a visual learner and that too is great. Plus he still mans his own forum too which I think is important.
BellesBeautyShop wrote:
MaryTheresa - I haven't been on here in almost a month, but I did want to update. I have been using Tom Haggerty's Shape Your Face and I like it! Probably because only 6 exercises! And, I can actually move my ears back (just a tad) when doing the scalp exercise. This exercise is a double home-run for me because it stimulates hair growth and I have certainly lost my share of hair. Thank you for recommending it. So far, so good.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:23 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |