Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
New Birthmarks Appearing in Face
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
justin200

Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:38 am      Reply with quote
I have few birthmarks in my face. They are dark but not very big. But it doesn't bother me since i had them since i was a child. Few months ago, i had noticed a few birthmarks grew on my face. There is one right above my left eye right below my eyelashes. The other 2 is right between my nose and under my right eye. These look exactly like birthmarks. I don't know the exact time when i got them, but noticed they all pretty much came around the same time. At the time, i didn't think much of it until i noticed these marks weren't washing away.

Also i recently just grew another very small black birthmark that is on the bottom left of my face near my mouth. I do have birthmarks there but those are from when i was a child. Does anyone know how could this happen? I had set up an appointment with a dermatologist to see him in few days. I should have done this a lot sooner.

There are a few things that came up to my mind where i think this could have caused it and curious if anyone thinks these could be the reason.

1. Ants. I eat lot of pasta. I recently when cooking, noticed that there were a lot of black spots in my pasta but didn't think much of it. I don't usually keep my pasta closed that well. I had noticed after i poured pasta into a pot before cooking, there were lot of black spots there and then noticed many were moving. They are ants or something similar. I had then thought... i ate pasta like this for a long time. I'm thinking i could have ate ants when eating pasta and not noticing it. Im a very careless person. So after i cook pasta, i probably dont even notice it when eating. I had also noticed lot of black spots in my rice. I had poured rice into a small container and many times did not close the cointainer tight enough. So many times im sure ants or something similar had crawled into it. Could this be a possible cause? Note... im in Mexico at the moment. Im from the usa.

2. Stress. I had tons of stress the last few years. However i also gotten very angry as well. I work online and very stressful. the thing is i been getting very hot headed. I assume something like this couldn't have caused this?

3. Washing Face/Contamination. There has been many days where i wake up and dont wash my face. I mostly stay in side the house. I assume that could not cause this? However i done this quite a bit for many years and no birthmarks ever showed up like what has been shown recently. Here in mexico... water is not safe to drink. You have to buy bottled water. Everything else well you can use the water. Could contaminated water cause this?

Again i will see a derm soon here in Mexico but wondering if anyone knows what could be the cause of this. I also have acne and had it for a while. However... i never had new black birthmarks appear ever. Only have cystic pimple, red marks etc.
justin200

Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
If i post pictures, can someone give me their opinion? I have pictures of myself before i got these new birthmarks. And pictures now. Basically i have around 6 new birthmarks and one birthmark that i had since i was born only to get bigger.

A derm i saw said he was only concerned about the bigger one... the other ones were normal. My issue is these are new birthmarks that i never had before so thats why im worried about it as it doesnt look good at all. I have at least 10 birthmarks in my face and it doesnt look good. Before this, i had less than 7 birthmarks on my face but since i had it since i was a baby, obviously i do not mind it...

I like to know is only way to remove it going to a derm? Or could those skin spa places actually remove birthmarks? I was told they could do this and if they do it and it works, you will have a mark/indentation on it. I don't think that would bother me that much though. Or should it?
mismis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
This may be completely irrevalent, but google vitalago. Just a thought, I would expect a derm would notice it.
MaryClaire
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
Do the birthmarks look like this picture?

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/08/18/1-year-old-born-with-body-covered-in-birthmarks-is-proud-to-be-different.html
Penta
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
I have the same problem. It's none of those things you listed. It's just that, with sun exposure, certain people develop birthmarks. I asked so many dermatologists what to do and the only thing they will tell you is to use sunscreen religiously. And even then, you will probably still get more. It's just a genetic disposition. For me, new birthmarks started popping up at around 18. Didn't slow down until I got very serious about using sunblock, every. single. day.

Honestly, every time i went to speak to someone or tried to get concealer to cover them up, people told me they were cute. So I guess I just learned to embrace them. Think of them as a type of freckle and live with them. I am pretty sure there is no way to remove them if they're completely flat (laser very rarely works, and the possible side-effects seem way too risky for me; can't cut them out, because they are flat). Just make sure you use sunblock because you will get more if you don't.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |