Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Where are you buying Retin A from online now?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
rmn
5% products discount

Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:19 am      Reply with quote
Thank you so much.

So, I will buy the Retino-A Cream .025% and .05%, as well as the Supatret Gel .1%.

Found nothing about the ingredients, hope they are ok and they don't contain mineral oil.

The Renova is apparently with mineral oil, though:

realselfDOTcom/question/when-apply-aha-in-my-skin-care-routine-already-vitamin-in-the-and-renova-night

"You also need to switch the Renova for Retin-A. The Renova is a combination of Retin-A and mineral oil. The mineral oil clogs your pores and prevents the Retin- A from penetrating to the cells where it can do what it is supposed to do."
preciousia
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
rmn wrote:
Thank you so much.

So, I will buy the Retino-A Cream .025% and .05%, as well as the Supatret Gel .1%.

Found nothing about the ingredients, hope they are ok and they don't contain mineral oil.

The Renova is apparently with mineral oil, though:

realselfDOTcom/question/when-apply-aha-in-my-skin-care-routine-already-vitamin-in-the-and-renova-night

"You also need to switch the Renova for Retin-A. The Renova is a combination of Retin-A and mineral oil. The mineral oil clogs your pores and prevents the Retin- A from penetrating to the cells where it can do what it is supposed to do."

Sounds like you got it sorted.
They don't say what is in the cream Sad

I ordered Supatret & A Retin Gel along with a few other things.

I did not realise Renova has mineral oil. I guess so does La Mer. Thanks for finding out.

Best of luck! Have you ordered?
Which site have you decided to order from?
Reliablerxpharmacy?
http://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/?mw_aref=12270e70736270f9d11d1de3ec541f87
preciousia
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
"RENOVA cream contains 0.05% tretinoin w/w in a water in oil emulsion formulation consisting of light mineral oil, NF; sorbitol solution, USSP; hydroxyoctacosanyl hydroxystearate; methoxy PEG-22/dodecyl glycol copolymer: PEG-24/dodecyl glycol copolymer; stearoxytrimethylsilane and steary alcohol; dimethicone 50 cs; methylparaben, NF; edate disodium, USP; quateernium-15; butylated hydroxytoluene, NF; citric acid monohydrate, USP; fragrance; and purified water, USP.
Absolutely no one under the age of 18 should use RENOVA cream."
https://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/skincarerenovacontraindications.html

If Renova has mineral oil, I am pretty sure the rest of the tretinoin creams have it too.

Update us once you receive it & let us know how you go 😊
rmn
5% products discount

Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:35 am      Reply with quote
I wanted to order from them, but they don't ship to Germany. Neither does ADC.

It sucks so much, we don't have genuine Retin A available in the Pharmacy and shipping from outside the EU is also not possible.

So what I think about trying is getting a UK adress from Borderlinx and order to that adress, then forward it to me.

It's quite costly, but apparently the only way to get it. Hope it will work.
preciousia
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:44 am      Reply with quote
rmn wrote:
I wanted to order from them, but they don't ship to Germany. Neither does ADC.

It sucks so much, we don't have genuine Retin A available in the Pharmacy and shipping from outside the EU is also not possible.

So what I think about trying is getting a UK adress from Borderlinx and order to that adress, then forward it to me.

It's quite costly, but apparently the only way to get it. Hope it will work.

That really sucks. Get a freight forwarder. I am not sure if it is relevant, i am using SHIPITO now from USA to Australia. Maybe the import/customs tax for Europe is very high and the limit for imports low.

wish i could help you but i am down under.

There is a mexican pharmacy the americans use online, cost much more than the previous recommended, would that be better for you?
rmn
5% products discount

Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think so, because parcels from countries like this are much more in focus for customs. I think Mexico, India or China doesn't matter.

Yeah, I was thinking about ordering with Borderlinx. They give you a UK address. Reliable and ADC both ship to the UK, apparently UK customs aren't that strict. Once in the UK it's within the EU and further shipping shouldn't pose a problem.

I hate what a hassle getting Retin A seems to be. You can get ------------------ and Steroids everywhere, but this creme is almost impossible. It's not like it's some heavy drug, I mean the worst that could happen is that you get a Retinoid burn. By that standard sun baths should also be prescription only.
preciousia
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
rmn wrote:
I don't think so, because parcels from countries like this are much more in focus for customs. I think Mexico, India or China doesn't matter.

Yeah, I was thinking about ordering with Borderlinx. They give you a UK address. Reliable and ADC both ship to the UK, apparently UK customs aren't that strict. Once in the UK it's within the EU and further shipping shouldn't pose a problem.

I hate what a hassle getting Retin A seems to be. You can get ------------------ and Steroids everywhere, but this creme is almost impossible. It's not like it's some heavy drug, I mean the worst that could happen is that you get a Retinoid burn. By that standard sun baths should also be prescription only.

Before you go spend lots on postage & freight forwarding. Go see a dermatologist & see what they have?
preciousia
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
preciousia wrote:
rmn wrote:

Before you go spend lots on postage & freight forwarding. Go see a dermatologist & see what they have?

It is called cordes vas for 0.05 Tretinoin /Retin A in Germany. Did a search for you. No prescription needed.
rmn
5% products discount

Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
preciousia wrote:

It is called cordes vas for 0.05 Tretinoin /Retin A in Germany. Did a search for you. No prescription needed.

Wow, thank you, I didn't know that product. When I asked in the pharmacy they told me that the only Retin A product available was the Widmer cream with urea acid. It's still prescription only, though.
preciousia
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
rmn wrote:
preciousia wrote:

Wow, thank you, I didn't know that product. When I asked in the pharmacy they told me that the only Retin A product available was the Widmer cream with urea acid. It's still prescription only, though.

Sometimes it is the luck of the draw with the pharmacist I find.
Hope you find it.
Update us how you go 😊
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:47 am      Reply with quote
Actualy that’s not the worst that can happen, and if you do research you will see some people have stupidly misused the product and caused permanent damage to their skins and I have to say often its youngsters who are doing their own thing. I’ve read about one young lady applying Retin A several times a day – and she was only 22. No sun protection, so she made her skin supersensitive and was also using a tanning machine. Whilst to us with common sense we know that’s a bad thing – she was vocal in that she thought she did nothing wrong and couldn’t understand her derms opinion that she had caused a lot of damage but sure enough a few years down the line and she was speaking up about her experience and was on tv and in newspapers.

It is a prescription medicine for reason and to me, I’ve used it 30 plus years but I’ve read some really interesting things that people have done all in the hope of getting faster results. I suppose when you are dealing with crisis you throw caution to the wind but I know sometimes its scary what people do in the name of getting changes.

Whilst Retin A isn’t readily available in the UK, it is still available through certain derms etc. I know many derms offer alternatives to Retin A simply because people don’t like the side effects which vary and appear at different times for different people and peeling, flaking and itchiness are just some of the results but they are by far from the only results.
rmn wrote:
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:49 am      Reply with quote
This is completely incorrect and like taking 2 and 2 and coming up with 10! Tretinoin creams do not all have mineral oils in them, and there is a large variety out there, so whilst there are some that do - to say or suggest they all do is completely ignorant and false and incorrect.
preciousia wrote:
If Renova has mineral oil, I am pretty sure the rest of the tretinoin creams have it too.
rmn
5% products discount

Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:09 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Actualy that’s not the worst that can happen, and if you do research you will see some people have stupidly misused the product and caused permanent damage to their skins and I have to say often its youngsters who are doing their own thing. I’ve read about one young lady applying Retin A several times a day – and she was only 22. No sun protection, so she made her skin supersensitive and was also using a tanning machine. Whilst to us with common sense we know that’s a bad thing – she was vocal in that she thought she did nothing wrong and couldn’t understand her derms opinion that she had caused a lot of damage but sure enough a few years down the line and she was speaking up about her experience and was on tv and in newspapers.

You can also abuse any OTC drug. If you take a bottle of asprin you could die. Hell, if you eat a few tablespoons of salt you'll die.

Every drug comes with an instructional leaflet. If you don't read the instructions and just do whatever you feel with it you could potentially hurt yourself.

TheresaMary wrote:

This is completely incorrect and like taking 2 and 2 and coming up with 10! Tretinoin creams do not all have mineral oils in them, and there is a large variety out there, so whilst there are some that do - to say or suggest they all do is completely ignorant and false and incorrect.

Thank you for the information. However, I don't feel that harsh tone in your post is called for. Smile
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:07 am      Reply with quote
Absolutely – not arguing that point at all, simply the point you made about the worst being some burn being the worst effect possible. Having used Retin A for over 30 years I’ve read countless horror stories online and even gone to my derm in the early days with horror stories where I misused the product, so to think that’s the only possible side effect is incorrect. That’s the only thing I was suggesting here – to think that the burn is the only side effect isn’t always the case (sadly). If it was - that would be great!

rmn wrote:
You can also abuse any OTC drug. If you take a bottle of asprin you could die. Hell, if you eat a few tablespoons of salt you'll die.

Every drug comes with an instructional leaflet. If you don't read the instructions and just do whatever you feel with it you could potentially hurt yourself.

rmn wrote:
Thank you for the information. However, I don't feel that harsh tone in your post is called for. Smile

To be honest – I don’t care what you think about my harsh tone. To me the original poster says “If Renova has mineral oil, I am pretty sure the rest of the tretinoin creams have it too.” This is completely incorrect. Many people will take things at face value and I myself have done it in the past. This is being stated as factually based and is far from it. I have used Retin A for the past 30 years and have avoided many issues but I have seen many people encounter them due to posts such as the above so I think its entirely fair to quash lies like this! You may not agree but that’s your opinion and you are entitled to it just as much as I am entitled to mine.
preciousia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:14 am      Reply with quote
preciousia wrote:

Drugs are not required to list the full ingredients generally unlike cosmetics, only active ingredients are listed.

I have seen complaints from users for generics (creams versions) thus the recommendation for gel or Renova the original for aging skin. Renova costs a little more but still a bargain if you compare it to luxury brands.

There you go again Theresa.
Taking me out of context again!
I appreciate if you read the threads replies not just a sentence in singularity.
This is not the first time.

We were talking about the Tretinoin creams sold by ADC/RXP that are made in India.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Sorry but if you make factually incorrect statements - you shouldn't expect people to correct you. Nuff said.
preciousia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:24 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Sorry but if you make factually incorrect statements - you shouldn't expect people to correct you. Nuff said.

Prove it is not true.
Do you have the ingredient list for
1) http://www.alldaychemist.com/tretoin-cream-05.html

2) http://www.alldaychemist.com/retino-a-cream-025.html

3) http://www.alldaychemist.com/retino-a-cream-05.html
preciousia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:25 am      Reply with quote
rmn wrote:

i don't think that was as harsh as what happened the last time to me:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=53381&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:27 am      Reply with quote
This is not the first time I have issues with what you are saying, because factually its incorrect period.

I suspect your intentions are good but your wording is misleading others and is incorrect. With your statement that Renova and Tretinoin creams both have mineral – at no point do you specify that you are referring ONLY to ADC/RXP. Even so, its still incorrect. I have friends who purchase regularly from ADC and are able to buy tretinoin cream without mineral oil. I have personally used Retin A for over 30 years so am aware of a lot of the issues that comes with it and have had issues myself with some brands that mix tretinoin and mineral oils. I also have friends with different skin types than myself – and many people will see your statement and be influenced to thinking that Retin A contains mineral oils and not use it as a result. I’ve also been on EDS for a good few years and so am aware that many people don’t always join EDS but pay attention to opnions shared and product reviews – which perhaps you are not aware of. However for them to be influenced by something which is just your personal opinion expressed as factually based is scary. Retin A has many studies behind it, and pubmed is a great source for them.

I think from now on I will just ignore your posts and let you speak your personal opinions as facts (clearly they are not) but don’t be surprised that people question you about them!

preciousia wrote:
preciousia wrote:

Drugs are not required to list the full ingredients generally unlike cosmetics, only active ingredients are listed.

I have seen complaints from users for generics (creams versions) thus the recommendation for gel or Renova the original for aging skin. Renova costs a little more but still a bargain if you compare it to luxury brands.

I appreciate if you read the threads replies not just a sentence in singularity.

We were talking about the Tretinoin creams sold by ADC/RXP that are made in India.
preciousia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:32 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:

It is a prescription medicine for reason and to me, I’ve used it 30 plus years but I’ve read some really interesting things that people have done all in the hope of getting faster results. I suppose when you are dealing with crisis you throw caution to the wind but I know sometimes its scary what people do in the name of getting changes.

Whilst Retin A isn’t readily available in the UK, it is still available through certain derms etc. I know many derms offer alternatives to Retin A simply because people don’t like the side effects which vary and appear at different times for different people and peeling, flaking and itchiness are just some of the results but they are by far from the only results.
rmn wrote:

Actually you're kind of going at rmn too with her/his statement of not getting Retin A from doctors. In Germany it is available OTC without a prescription. Regulations differ from country to country.
preciousia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:35 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
This is not the first time I have issues with what you are saying, because factually its incorrect period.

I suspect your intentions are good but your wording is misleading others and is incorrect. With your statement that Renova and Tretinoin creams both have mineral – at no point do you specify that you are referring ONLY to ADC/RXP. Even so, its still incorrect. I have friends who purchase regularly from ADC and are able to buy tretinoin cream without mineral oil. I have personally used Retin A for over 30 years so am aware of a lot of the issues that comes with it and have had issues myself with some brands that mix tretinoin and mineral oils. I also have friends with different skin types than myself – and many people will see your statement and be influenced to thinking that Retin A contains mineral oils and not use it as a result. I’ve also been on EDS for a good few years and so am aware that many people don’t always join EDS but pay attention to opnions shared and product reviews – which perhaps you are not aware of. However for them to be influenced by something which is just your personal opinion expressed as factually based is scary. Retin A has many studies behind it, and pubmed is a great source for them.

I think from now on I will just ignore your posts and let you speak your personal opinions as facts (clearly they are not) but don’t be surprised that people question you about them!

preciousia wrote:
preciousia wrote:

Personally i do not think mineral oil is all bad. There are some good quality pharmaceutical grade mineral oil... and some bad ones too. I have recommended Renova despite the mineral oil content. Expensive brands like La Mer uses mineral oil too. Neither have i said Retin A is bad.

What brands of Retin-A does not have mineral oil, do share?

People who do research on the internet usually read from more than one source. You have to give everyone more credit than that. Most people are intelligent and are able to read. Any drugs taken/used is at each person (or guardian's) risk. Everyone got to take responsibility for heir actions.

Retin A does have risks which is why i have recommended to seek doctor's supervision.

I appreciate your good intentions and will try to be more specific in the future. Sorry,never did i think it could be misinterpreted to mean don't buy Retin-A it is bad for you.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:39 am      Reply with quote
No I wasn’t going off at rmn simply suggesting that his statement of “I mean the worst that could happen is that you get a Retinoid burn.” Isn’t the reason it isn’t readily available. Retinoid burn isn't the only reason it has become harder to get.

I am not saying that he is incorrect in that he can’t get it in his country and didn't suggest anything of the sort - so confused as to why you are suggesting this but suspect there are motives here. I was simply offering some of my experience as to why it isn’t as readily available as it was 10 years ago. There is a huge difference between what I have said and the conclusion you have drawn here. Suppose I’m to blame for not reading the whole thread again!!!!!!!

preciousia wrote:
Actually you're kind of going at rmn too with her/his statement of not getting Retin A from doctors. In Germany it is available OTC without a prescription. Regulations differ from country to country.
preciousia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:48 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
No I wasn’t going off at rmn simply suggesting that his statement of “I mean the worst that could happen is that you get a Retinoid burn.” Isn’t the reason it isn’t readily available. Retinoid burn isn't the only reason it has become harder to get.

I am not saying that he is incorrect in that he can’t get it in his country and didn't suggest anything of the sort - so confused as to why you are suggesting this but suspect there are motives here. I was simply offering some of my experience as to why it isn’t as readily available as it was 10 years ago. There is a huge difference between what I have said and the conclusion you have drawn here. Suppose I’m to blame for not reading the whole thread again!!!!!!!

preciousia wrote:

No motives here Theresa.
Sorry, that's how I interpreted it.

You are right irritations from Retin A is actually counter-productive. I did say that already in my posts. Appreciate your valuable input here.

Wow 30 years using Retin A. Guess you would look alot younger than your biological age now!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Maybe it’s a difference in our ages and how long we have used EDS, but I know there are many people at least half my age who come to EDS in desperation and are looking for any and all signs of hope and whilst I can understand that you think everyone researches things thoroughly – they do not always do so especially when they are facing crisis with their skin etc and will often times jump at any sign of hope with topicals and or methods. Whilst I do acknowledge most people research I have seen countless youngsters during my time on EDS write things off like tretinoin or jump on the bandwagon and over use it in the hope of getting faster results based on a comment that was said.

I have used it for over 30 years, more like 35 plus and so am in full support of it in the right circumstances but also know how if someone is in a bad place emotionally and they read studies of how good Retin A is, they can sometimes jump on the bandwagon with great intentions and go crazy in the hope of getting quicker results and it always ends up with disasters. I have been there myself and so want to avoid that at all costs and it means correcting things that are sometimes incorrect.

All tretinoin creams are not identical they are different. Some do contain mineral oils (Renova, Rafissa for example are two ones that spring straight to mind) but not all do. Johnson and Johnson generic Renova cream doesn’t contain mineral oil. Anyone reading your original statement may think mineral oil is bad and now avoid tretinoin based on what you have said above.
preciousia wrote:
People who do research on the internet usually read from more than one source. You have to give everyone more credit than that. Most people are intelligent and are able to read. Any drugs taken/used is at each person (or guardian's) risk. Everyone got to take responsibility for heir actions.

Retin A does have risks which is why i have recommended to seek doctor's supervision.

I appreciate your good intentions and will try to be more specific in the future. Sorry,never did i think it could be misinterpreted to mean don't buy Retin-A it is bad for you.
preciousia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:59 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Maybe it’s a difference in our ages and how long we have used EDS, but I know there are many people at least half my age who come to EDS in desperation and are looking for any and all signs of hope and whilst I can understand that you think everyone researches things thoroughly – they do not always do so especially when they are facing crisis with their skin etc and will often times jump at any sign of hope with topicals and or methods. Whilst I do acknowledge most people research I have seen countless youngsters during my time on EDS write things off like tretinoin or jump on the bandwagon and over use it in the hope of getting faster results based on a comment that was said.

I have used it for over 30 years, more like 35 plus and so am in full support of it in the right circumstances but also know how if someone is in a bad place emotionally and they read studies of how good Retin A is, they can sometimes jump on the bandwagon with great intentions and go crazy in the hope of getting quicker results and it always ends up with disasters. I have been there myself and so want to avoid that at all costs and it means correcting things that are sometimes incorrect.

All tretinoin creams are not identical they are different. Some do contain mineral oils (Renova, Rafissa for example are two ones that spring straight to mind) but not all do. Johnson and Johnson generic Renova cream doesn’t contain mineral oil. Anyone reading your original statement may think mineral oil is bad and now avoid tretinoin based on what you have said above.

I did not say mineral oil is bad. What gave you that idea. I actually recommended Renova in several posts. Renova has mineral oil. So does La Mer, one of the most ridiculously priced famous moisturiser brand.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:52 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |