Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:IS Clinical - Absolute total and complete RAVE !!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:16 am      Reply with quote
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!! Very Happy

And ymw... Wink
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:06 am      Reply with quote
Where is the best place to buy this product line now? I know people were having problems with the place that was cheaper. Is that still the case? I live in Canada if that matters....
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:14 am      Reply with quote
the only place I know for international shipping iswww.theskincareinstitute.com

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:53 am      Reply with quote
I would stay away from estheticallycorrect.com..... My experience with them has been okay, but too many others have had problems. They just aren't a professional outfit. I know that skinterra.com and agelessmd.com are both very reliable, but don't expect any bargain prices...
Alexis52
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
A friend of mine in CA is a freelance beauty/writer who recommended a phone consult with Kalologie (www.kalologie.com). I did that and bought one IS product. She said she would send me samples of the other items I should try free of charge. So yeh, this is a plug for buying from this LA beauty spa - genuinely nice people who appreciate your business.

The owner said the IS Clinical line is almost impossible to keep on their shelves after customers try it. I'll be getting mine next week and I'll let ya know what this mature, sundamaged skin thinks of it.

Lexy
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
What are you getting? Just want to compare notes-another mature sun-damaged (but oily) skin here Smile
Alexis52
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
Let's see, I'm getting the Active Serum, Super Serum and Moisturizing cream. I was told the cleanser would be too drying for my skin and the HydraCool would not be enough moisture. But she is sending a sample of the HC and the Eye Complex. I was really looking forward to the HC but a professional advised against it. Oh, well.

I was told the Active Serum was the component in the regime that gives remarkable results quickly. So we'll see! I'm really excited about this!

What are you getting?

Lexy
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
Although I really do love the Super Serum (which I use in the am after applying Prevage), I'd have to agree that the dramatic performer is the Active Serum. I think the Firming Complex would have to be a close runner up in terms of rapid and dramatic results... I'd be interested in what the other IS Clinical users thing though...
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
Where do I begin....love the active serum & hydracool. The firming cream is great-I use it on alternate nights; it dosen't feel like a rich cream but it's very effective. Same for the moisturizing cream-effective but sinks in right away. Got rid of dehydration-don't you love it-oily & dehydrated Confused I also have a sample of the poly-vit. serum (I think that's what it's called-I'm tired tonight). I was told I could use this periodically-when you want to take a break from active serum. It's great-very soothing & makes my skin feel stronger, more resilient.

I have to agree the results are rapid. Enjoy! Very Happy
Mabsy

Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:14 am      Reply with quote
Can someone tell me if IS Clinical actually sell samples of their products? I've had a look at the products that they have and I wouldn't mind trying the active serum but there is no way that I am going to pay $110 for 30ml of something that I don't get to try first....

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:11 am      Reply with quote
I have posted below my question, however I have then read your rave review and wondered which products you were talking about as I too would love to be poreless! My skin is combination with a little shine down my t zone. I have been using the md products 2 weeks now, but were using these wrongly! I had been blathering too much facial lotion on, using this product straight away, and this had made me more oily! I am now only using it at night and I am not oily at all --- as before really. The products you are using sound great and similar to the problems I have with the open pores, though I do have some blocked pores too! However are they similar to MD as I have just spent quite a bit Bad Grin

Hi I am 39 and have just started using the md formulations skincare kit for combination skin. My concerns are blocked and open pores, to rid myself of the blackheads. However I want to look after my skin in the way of wrinkles also. I have just had a peel and was wondering how often you should have these, or if I could do these myself at home. The one she used was 40% but I understand you can build these up to 70%? My blocked pores are round the side of my nose and chin, though I have visible open pores on my cheesk and forehead. I also have a large chicken pox scar in the centre of my forehead so am quite conscious. I use the facial lotion only on an evening, the moisturising serum I was not too keen on by MD so I continue to use Dermalogica skin smoothing cream.

This may be too much information all at once, but I am getting married next year and want to look the best I can. Any advice gratefully appreciated as this is an expensive business and everyone seems to tell you different depending on the product they have to sell!
Here's hoping
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:41 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Can someone tell me if IS Clinical actually sell samples of their products? I've had a look at the products that they have and I wouldn't mind trying the active serum but there is no way that I am going to pay $110 for 30ml of something that I don't get to try first....

Mabsy,
They don't sell samples, although sometimes you can find them on Ebay...I don't use the Active Serum anymore, or I would send you some of mine. Skinterra does not ship internationally either. Maybe if you emailwww.theskincareinstitute.com they would send you a sample. I order my stuff from them and they are always very generous with samples. Its worth a shot anyway!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:45 am      Reply with quote
That's the same problem I ran into - sites not giving or selling samples of the IS Clinical line. That's why I mentioned Kalologie. You could try emailing them thru their site and mention that their spa was posted on a Canadian forum as being very customer oriented. She may sell or give you a sample by itself, I really don't know.

What I DO know is that this spa comes highly recommended by my beauty/writer friend. I would just feel badly if people use her site for free samples and then purchase somewhere else because it's 5 bucks cheaper.

Lexy
skybaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:46 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy,

I worked with Denise at agelessmd.com. Her email is agelessanalysis@yahoo.com. She was great. She sent me all the samples I asked for and I sent her a check for $3.95 just to cover shipping.

Hope this helps.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:43 am      Reply with quote
Monalisasmiler,

If you read thru the thread, a number of us who use the line describe our skin and the the regimen we use.

If you are interested in the line, sites like skinterra.com and agelessmd.com will do a skin analysis and recommend a skin care regimen using IS Clinical products. You have to do this before you purchase the products anyway.

good luck
Mabsy

Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:46 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Faith, Alexis, and Skybaby. I'll give those a go and see if I can manage to get a sample. I'm only after a sample of the one product so hopefully it won't be a problem.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:46 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Thank you Faith, Alexis, and Skybaby. I'll give those a go and see if I can manage to get a sample. I'm only after a sample of the one product so hopefully it won't be a problem.

You might also want to get a sample of the Hydra Cool, to go with the Active Serum...unless you have something else that you know will provide enough moisture. Who am I kidding?? Laughing You probably do! Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for all the advice and information the IS Clinical range sounds fantastic. I hope I can get some samples or some products as I am based in the UK?

Should I continue with my md formulations cleanser or is this really a bad product? At the moment it seems ok but I don't want to damage my skin but improve it. I do like the fact that is exfoliating and I don't seem to have the same clinging dead skin as I used to
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
monalisasmiler wrote:
Thank you so much for all the advice and information the IS Clinical range sounds fantastic. I hope I can get some samples or some products as I am based in the UK?

Should I continue with my md formulations cleanser or is this really a bad product? At the moment it seems ok but I don't want to damage my skin but improve it. I do like the fact that is exfoliating and I don't seem to have the same clinging dead skin as I used to

If you like what you are using and it seems to be working there is no need to change it. You are the best judge of what is working for you. We are all very diverse & like different things and because of our different skin types, different things work for us. If you are happy with the MD stick with it and save your money.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
monalisasmiler

I have tried some of the MDF products and still use the cleanser. I really like this line! I don't think it will be damaging you. If you are getting good results, just stick with it. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
Heck, maybe I'll try the MD Formulations cleanser! Trust me, if I found something less expensive that worked great for my skin, I wouldn't be looking at $100/bottle anything!

My biggest fear right now is SPILLING the serum! Shock I would be heart and pocketbook broken.

Alexis
monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:36 am      Reply with quote
would hang fire on purchasing the md, although it seems to be exfoliating my skin does look blotchy, also the eye cream, vitaplus I now appear to have swollen under eye bags, where before they were ok. My pores don't look less visible neither, am thinking of selling them on ebay and switching products. This is a costly business!
Mabsy

Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:27 am      Reply with quote
faith wrote:
You might also want to get a sample of the Hydra Cool, to go with the Active Serum...unless you have something else that you know will provide enough moisture. Who am I kidding?? Laughing You probably do! Wink

Laughing Don't tempt me! I've been trying to limit my exposure to IS Clinical because I really don't need anything else at the moment and any positive comments are bound to make ma want to try this stuff. I might then like it, and then I might end up buying it. I've promised myself to start using up what I have and I must say that I am proud of the job I'm doing at the moment Very Happy

5% products discount

Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:47 am      Reply with quote
Alexis52 wrote:

My biggest fear right now is SPILLING the serum! Shock I would be heart and pocketbook broken.

Alexis

rofl Last night when I was putting on my serum, I thought the exact same thing. I was like "man all I need is drop the bottle and it breaks...serum everywhere. Oh god, please dont let that happen"
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
YIKES! Shock Because I can be a clutz especially before I've had 3 cups of coffee, I found a way not only to lessen the oxidation of my Super Serum, but, also if I did spill my container I would only lose a small fraction of the bottle. What I did was transfer abit of the SS into a clean sample dropper bottle of Skinceuticals Hydra B Gel(pored the little that was left out). Now if I spill any it won't be so much! Smile

P.S. I have a history of spilling serums, knocking the darn things over. Yep my VERY large sample of YonKa Juvenil went all over my counter. Sad

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |