Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

FasciaBlaster
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Jordan's Mum
5% products discount

Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:21 am      Reply with quote
Ashley does explain in one of the you tube videos that where you would normally associate bruising with injury, in this instance it is proof that you have broken through the fascia and established good blood flow once more. So although it is scary seeing all that bruising, it is a sign that your circulation is coming back to normal.

Some of the before and after pics show bruising in the exact pattern of where the dimpling was. So for me, when I see bruising from my little home grown gadget I feel I have made a difference to my cellulite.

As for hubby's thinking we're deranged, mine has long since given up questioning my beauty routines:lol:

I would add though, that as bruises can take up to two weeks to disappear (in my case) we all need to think ahead in case we have got special occasions or holidays coming up.
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:35 am      Reply with quote
Lots of bruising today. Jordan's Mum, you actually bought a double coat hook? Thant would be great for arms, I would think. Great idea.

5% products discount

Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi Mars. Yes, I stood in the store for about an hour just trying to decide which hook most resembled a fasciablaster. You could see people thinking, they're just hooks, just choose one and get over it Laughing

You're right, it is good for small areas but also, I can get quite a good run up and down my thighs with it so maybe Ashley does have something to worry about after all, haha
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:53 am      Reply with quote
You sound like a very smart lady to me. Smile

5% products discount

Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:04 am      Reply with quote
Thank you. You're very kind Smile
Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
The octopus massagers on Amazon.com make a decent substitute for small areas. I wouldn't want to attempt my whole thigh with it though. A proper job with the full size one is time consuming as it is. I got one for my neck area.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Tonia, What are you hoping to do with your neck area?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
Mars, I've had problems with tension in my neck, shoulder, and the right side of my head for 10+ years. There is a migraine protocol that Ashley posted on her YouTube site. I felt relief the very first time I did it. The second time, I had full motion in my neck for the first time in years. It's pretty wonderful. I bought the thing for cellulite, but it's good for a lot more than that.

I use the full-sized fb for most of it, but some parts are easier with the mini version. The mini is on back order, so I'm using the octopus for now.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
Ok. Thanks. Glad you're getting some relief.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mars - ugghh..do I have to say it...I've got some cellulite on my arms Sad

took a pic today - I've blasted 2 or 3 times (cannot remember) pretty hard w/ hardly any bruising (compared to say, the inner thigh!!)
but I didn't use the arnica on inner thigh - I wish I could post my arm just because there is minimal minimal bruising..
the thing is - my arms look decent - and I'm going- was that the FB or did I just tone up...

of course I have no b4 pic...it's hard to take pics of self - getting the right angle and lighting - cutting out your face... not to mention the total denial that this is what I actually look like!
I'd text a pic of my arm just to show the lack of bruising - but there is a bit - and then of course there's the shadow of the phone (lol)...
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:55 am      Reply with quote
Amazon also sells a fascia massager that has good/decent reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/LURE-Home-Spa-Cellulite-Massager/dp/B019HN3ZTS/ref=pd_sbs_121_8?ie=UTF8&dpID=31T-WGb5cGL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=18K8E55VWYZVE4CBQPMJ

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:58 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR, that one rolls. Rollers massage fascia, but can't break it up. You have to rake through it to break it up.

Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Jordan's Mum wrote:
Hi Marcia. The postage cost was $45 making a total of $134.99 which works out at just under £98. Don't forget to allow for fluctuations in the exchange rate though. Also, I may get charged for customs but I'll have to wait and see.
I personally think that to be rid of cellulite and hopefully migraines for a hundred quid is an amazing result x

For those ordering from Canada, shipping is $35 USD via USPS / Canada Post which brings the total to $124.99 USD ($164.86 CAD Shock with the exchange).

I agree, Jordan's Mom, that to be rid of cellulite and possibly migraines would be amazing and worth the expense!

They wrote they are on back order until 4/18. Smile Smile
Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Mars, I am bruising now too. I didn't bruise at all the first time. I bruised a little more the last time, and now I've scared my husband. Laughing

He said, "I hope nobody sees that. They're gonna think I've been beating you!"

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
i just got some decent bruising on my legs (which I guess is a good thing)
my arms are not bruising and I think it's the arnica salve...they are lookin' really good - legs not so much...

i would post this on the fascia blaster fb forum, but if i post anything - even a "wow" i get hooked into the thread and my phone dings for hours because it's such a large forum w/ so many posting...so i will only be reading posts and not replying there..

Anyway what I'm here to say is that i got my blaster on the 4th of April and have blasted probably only 4 or 5 times - (it hurts and it's exhausting - don't get me wrong, i think it's worthwhile and i believe in it, but how do these people do one spot for 5 minutes - and everyday....OUCH!! (and I'm hardy and can push thru pain)
I do have a point here - i went to my dance class today and was blown away by my range of motion and flexibility - now let me say i am already flexible with good range of motion - but WHOA - i had no idea that my body was actually performing in limitation...now i totally get what they are saying about muscles being able to fire properly when you free up fascia - two thumbs up for the fascia blaster even if it never gets rid of the cellulite!!
Jordan's Mum
5% products discount

Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
Moongoddess, that's really impressive for 4 or 5 sessions and only 2 weeks. I would think most of us here are mainly focused on cellulite and haven't realised that that is only part of the story.What a lovely bonus for you.
Wish mine would hurry up and get here. x
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:44 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for that Tonia, it makes sense!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
Jordan's mom -

it seems impossible that I could see changes in such a short time...but I am.
I was just in the ladies room at work which is all mirrors and skylights - usually I'm trying to find the one spot where I CANNOT see my cellulity arms - but today - I was trying to find the one spot where I COULD...remarkable...!! I'm thinking that the timing of this in my life was perfect - I've been eating really clean for months and working out (dancing really) 3-5 times per week - it feels like the blaster brought it all together - beautiful definition in my legs esp. glute/hamstring tie in which I do work on with the F.B. (Ashley talks about this)

I've also been using on my face and neck - not going to comment yet - but feeling hugely optimistic -

please let me know how you are all doing
Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
Moongoddess, that's great that you already have improvement.

I can see a small improvement in my cellulite. My husband says he can't tell yet, but he tried to convince me I didn't have it in the first place. I'm pretty sure he's either lying or losing his vision. 😂😂😂

The bruising got so bad, that I took a week off to heal.

5% products discount

Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:47 pm      Reply with quote
Moongoddess-

Well, obviously my little home made gadget doesn't come close to a FasciaBlaster, but after I read your post I was out walking in the countryside (which I do a lot of) and it suddenly struck me that I was finding the steep gradients a lot easier to manage than usual.I usually struggle to haul my thunderthighs up the hilly bits Laughing but my muscles feel more free somehow.
I think it would have taken me a lot longer to make the connection if it hadn't have been for your post.

Tonia -

Hopefully your level of bruising will calm down with subsequent blasts.
My best friend said to me that she didn't think I had any cellulite and she has seen me in a swimsuit when we have been on spa days together.
Eye tests all round then.
Smile Smile
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:08 am      Reply with quote
Jordan's Mum -
The range of motion and strength is where I see the most results - which is really what she developed it for - and being freed up in the body kind of trumps cellulite loss for me because it feels so good to be IN the body...

Tonia - I took some time off from my legs 'cause of bruising too - they weren't super bad - but enough to know to take a rest

loving this gadget
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
hello,
I am following this thread with interest.
Any updates from any users?
I appreciate your time

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
to answer your question -
my only update is to say - the FB trims and tones your body - my skin is in no way perfect - but the definition of my musculature is way more pronounced.
Also - i'll reiterate - it has changed my workout - i mean to the point where i think I'm probably annoying a few people in my dance class 'cause i have so much energy - and by energy i mean stamina, strength, range of motion/agility - it's crazy... (to be clear and fair - i wasn't starting out overweight or inflexible or undisciplined - but there was a ceiling i hit in the past few years - the FB helped me break thru it)

it's amazing - Ashley black guru is a genius - what a gift she's given the human body!!
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
jeeze - i sound like i work for them!! i'll take a break from posting here - sorry to go on!!
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered one. Looks like it is back ordered so it may be a month or so before I will get it in the mail.
I appreciate your feedback!

Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |