Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Derma Rolling + Sculptra Anyone try it?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
glowyskin
5% products discount

Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
I was reading this article on newbeauty

https://www.newbeauty.com/hottopic/blogpost/9723-the-new-way-fillers-are-being-used-to-boost-collagen-without-any-injections/

Not sure if I can post links, but it basically said that you could use sculptra plus laser or microneedling to boost collagen without having to inject.

there is another post going on about DIY injectables, which I don't have the heart to do on my myself, but something like derma rolling and adding scluptra sounds appealing to me.

Anyone try/heard of this?
Billybob
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
It sort of makes sense though, doesn't it? Most of us use some sort of active, or ha, when needling. A laser drills fine holes into the skin as well, possibly deeper, I imagine getting some sculptra in there too could work... The holes would be finer and heal faster.
I lived in Fort Lauderdale before returning to the UK, and was lucky enough to have Dr. Shino Bay Aguilara do my injectibles including Sculptra (he's the Dr. In this article). He is well known in the US particularly for his deft use of Sculptra and I have to believe it must work because his reputation is on the line. He is a fine innovative cosmetic derm, (little plug for you, Dr. Shino Bay) although, ahem, quite costly.

However, why wouldn't it work with needling too? The biggest problem here would be getting hold of the Sculptra (Sculptra isn't a filler in the traditional sense, but encourages new collagen to develop over about 3 months)

I was reading recently in an Australian cosmetic journal about something called 'stagecoach' (apparently hailing from Germany) which involved a similar theory using low level laser (soft laser or red light) and small molecule hylauronic acid (hyaluron acid being the main component of most fillers) together with manual massage - worked something like this: cleanse thoroughly, use the red light all over face to get cells jiggly, then slap on the HA and work it in with a hand held ipl unit, especially in the areas that need plumping, then manual massage. Sort of an amplified facial, with apparent immediate results. However, they were suggesting a course... Now,since I have several of these blinkie red light gadgets, I have been trying it out every other day for a week, it's possible I may be seeing a slight increase in plumpness - only maybe, but I'll carry on with that to see if it works, and update...
glowyskin
5% products discount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:57 am      Reply with quote
I found sculptra and juvederm online, but am worried if they are real or counterfeit products. Really tempted to buy them
glowyskin
5% products discount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:07 am      Reply with quote
Here is a link:
http://acquafiller.com/acquafiller-apl-dermal-filler-poly-l-lactic-acid-12-ml.html

Not sure how trustworthy this site is, I don't want to waste $350
flipper
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
The article did say that the topical had a smaller molecular structure that would allow it to penetrate the micro tears in the dermis. The product in your link is an injectable and would likely note work topically.
michelle0116

Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone know a reputable site to purchase?
MaryFitzpatrick

Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone know where u get buy sculpllah2. It is a mask yet it appears to be only available to licensed esthetician’s. Bummer...once again market manipulation.
Wink
MaryFitzpatrick

Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:38 am      Reply with quote
I have tried every which way to get a hold of the sculplla 2 lifting mask but it has nail down completely.. I even tried to get it through a friend who is registered esthetician and that didn't work. I did buy Sculplla Promoter Cell Repair Cream, CAVIPLLA 02 serum, PLLA Hydra Velvet Mask (Skinbolic) and mist. I really don't see an improvement after using these products for 2 weeks. The holy grail is their SCULPLLA in-office filler mask...but it is only available at a licensed spa or clinic.
rmc7
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
MaryFitzpatrick wrote:
I have tried every which way to get a hold of the sculplla 2 lifting mask but it has nail down completely.. I even tried to get it through a friend who is registered esthetician and that didn't work. I did buy Sculplla Promoter Cell Repair Cream, CAVIPLLA 02 serum, PLLA Hydra Velvet Mask (Skinbolic) and mist. I really don't see an improvement after using these products for 2 weeks. The holy grail is their SCULPLLA in-office filler mask...but it is only available at a licensed spa or clinic.

I’ve been using an Elaxen PLLA mask, it’s done as a series of 10. I’m on my 3rd mask, it has really helped with lip lines , under eyes any fine lines. I didn’t notice much of a difference with the first one, the 3rd day after the 2nd mask I did and my daughter-in-law even commented.i got it at Acecosm.com there are some youTube videos about it and the people in the video have codes for 10percent discount. The kit is 110.00.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |