Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

anyone tried the me bright eye illuminating device?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
packofdogsmom
5% products discount

Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
anyone tried the "me bright eye illuminating device"?

Seems like it is based on red light AND radiofrequency, and it does not appear to need any conductive liquid or gel... at $129, I'd like to hear some reviews first, but it is intriguing and tempting...

It says:
"Long days? Late nights? Go beyond traditional eye creams to fight the appearance of under eye circles, lines and puffiness with the me Bright Eye Illuminating Device. Combining Red LED Light with Radio Frequency, Bright uses professional technology proven to boost collagen production for brighter, livelier eyes and smoother, younger-looking skin. Safe and effective for all skin types, it takes only minutes a day to see a noticeable difference – no appointment necessary.

me Bright offers breakthrough technology that delivers mild vibration and warmth to open up pores, allowing gentle, red LED light waves to penetrate deep inside the delicate skin around the eyes to boost the production of collagen and elastin around your eyes."
piscesgirlrenee
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
Interesting... It's made by Iluminage. It looks pretty cool to this device junkie Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
This device is 30% off $129 right now on their website. So it's $90 until the end of the day.

Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I am looking to buy it too. Did you get a chance to try it? Any advice?
piscesgirlrenee
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't tried it yet, but I did get another email saying the sale was extended through December 1, so it ends tonight.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you piscesgirl.

Did anyone tried it? Isn't red light that close to your eyes harmful?
packofdogsmom
5% products discount

Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:03 am      Reply with quote
I bought it (at the reduced price), and tried it. I think there must be a "conditioning curve", because:

-it tells you to keep moving it (without any conducting gel or anything!), so you are basically rubbing your lower lids, which is not ideal

-if / when you stop, you feel the burn, and there is no gradation, no low to medium to high power, to get accustomed to the feeling.

-you are supposed to do 3 minutes for each eye.

And, yes, the light is too close to your eyes, so what I do is just close that eye.

I decided to not do 3 minutes at first, but to do, say, one minute, or even 30 seconds, and work my way up.

I do believe it will have a positive effect in the long run, but it obviously has drawbacks as far as usage, and it may end up discouraging from use...
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:09 am      Reply with quote
Just got mine in the mail last night, used a discount code. I like it so far, I'll have to see how this compares to the Tria Eye. My main concern are dark circles, so we'll see how this does. You have to definitely keep moving the device though because it'll burn a tad bit.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
A week or so later of using this device, I'm really like it! So far my eyes definitely seem a bit brighter and some of the fine lines are improving. Two-Thumbs up! Will post back in a month or so. Kind of wondering if they can expand technology to make a full face version.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Whitewolf
Wow I haven't posted on here for a year or so I think but anyway...I just bought this device and I'm wondering if you've seen any reduction in dark circles yet?
Thanks and good luck!
baneblades

Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:19 am      Reply with quote
Haven't had a chance to try yet. However, it looks very interesting!
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
Unfortunately, I am suffering from insane insomnia! So it's hard to tell if it's helping the dark circles or not. My insomnia is due to starting menopause, hot flashes and all. Trying some herbal supplements for sleep and will keep on using this and see how it goes.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
did it work well White wolf would you recommend
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |