Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
What's on Your List of Future Products to Try/Buy?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, so I am a little obsessive compulsive about skincare and cosmetic products and usually keep an ongoing list of products that I would like to try/buy in the future.

What is your list of products that you may want to try in the future?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
I really really want to try the Skin Medica TNS recovery complex but the price Shock is holding me back.

Also the new C+E+Furelic (sp?) acid by skinceuticals.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
more skinceuticals and more jane iredale
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
The only thing I can think of that I'm itching for right now is Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel. I've had it in and out of my shopping basket too many times to count.

-Cheri
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there!
The Valmont Mask (to try)
Cellcosmet Eye Cream (LOVE to the power of infinity - will definitely buy full size soon!)
Skinceuticals C,E and Ferulic Acid serum (to try)
Lip Fusion Lip plumper (to try)
Bare Escentuals ID minerals foundation and mineral veil (FELL IN LOVE WITH IT when I tested it - will definitely buy much sooner than later!)
That "spray" foundation...(Im so curious!)
Pudoodles
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
After reading so much about ADCE and Okusil, I have considered buying them. But now I'm even MORE interested in the IS Clinical line. So much money, so little time... Confused
freefall2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a compusive capricorn so I don't just have a wish list, I have a color coded spreadsheet.
The stuff I'm using now is red, the stuff I've ordered but not received is green and the stuff I'll order next is blue.
I just looked in my EDS shopping cart and there are a few items in there that aren't on the list. I'd better get to work and update.
I scare myself sometimes.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:36 pm      Reply with quote
wow freefall2, you so organised!
I have a million things i want to try and should write them down properly, but here are some-
dermalogica microfoliant
dermalogica oil control lotion
decleor ylang ylang oil
dr.Hauschka normalising day oil
dr.h clay mask
Yonka Juvenil
Bare escentuals something...

am sure there are many more.
take care guys

maddy.x
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:20 am      Reply with quote
Freefall2,so funny, I love your spread sheet. Great idea.

hmm Im sure there is more that I want to try but at the moment its the Strivectin, due to Pudoodles raves, and now the IS Clinical is causing me sleepless nights. Rolling Eyes
Cheeks
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:41 am      Reply with quote
It would be easier for me to list what I don't want Laughing Laughing

Definitely want to try out the Relax a line and the Gatineau Electell Lip care oooh and sooo many other things!

T x
sparkle
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:30 am      Reply with quote
Dr Hauschka cleanser
Dr Hauschka rose body moisturiser
Bobbi brown soothing tonic
Phytomer face dew
Valmont renewing pack
DDF glycolic 10% toner

based all all the fabulous reviews.. Bad Grin

but obviously that'll look like it's costing me a lot!
rzecka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:09 am      Reply with quote
rofl freefall2, that is too funny! Laughing

On my current need list is:

Dr H Cleansing Cream (I feel panicky when I don't have an extra tube of this in the cupboard as a spare just in case)
Nars Orgasm lipgloss (thanks to Carrie, but don't think it's going to happen cos it cots £16 here, and that's if you can find it anywhere Rolling Eyes )
Cellcosmet eye cream or Teamine or PTR power K (still agonising over which)
JI circle delete + concealer brush
JI handibrush
BE vanilla sugar eyeshadow
Dr H lavender bath

Phew, there's lots more but I'd be here all day.. Confused
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:21 am      Reply with quote
Freefall - I almost died when I saw the prices for the Decleor products on your spreadsheet...but when I googled "Cosmetics America" (presuming it was a website from which you ordered them), I couldn't find anything! Waaahhh!!!! Please, please, please, you've got to give me the URL for that place because it's almost time for me to buy refills on a couple of my Decleor products....
TIA!
Mabsy

Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:45 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
Freefall - I almost died when I saw the prices for the Decleor products on your spreadsheet...but when I googled "Cosmetics America" (presuming it was a website from which you ordered them), I couldn't find anything! Waaahhh!!!! Please, please, please, you've got to give me the URL for that place because it's almost time for me to buy refills on a couple of my Decleor products....
TIA!

Carrie, google "Cosmetic America" instead Wink Be careful and make sure you are comparing the same size items though. The Decleor balms on Cosmetic America appear to be half the size of those sold at spas - so the Essential Balm price, for example, is not comparable to the one on EDS (or at least it does not appear to be - 15ml vs 30ml). I was also really surpised with the difference in $ until I realised that freefall2 has the prices listed in CDN$ in one column and US$ in the other.

Nice spreadsheet freefall2! You made me feel much better because I have a similar one for BPAL oils Embarassed
freefall2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:52 am      Reply with quote
http://www.cosmeticamerica.com/skincare-decleor.html

Hi carekate, Oops, I typo'd in an "s" on my spreadsheet. I found that site when I was searching for a good price on the Gatineau Electelle LipCare - which I haven't ordered yet but I've gone back and read your review a couple of times so it's next to try. I haven't ordered anything from them yet so I can't vouch for the site.
Hi Mabsy, I guess I'd better have a closer look at the sizes. Shock
Liz

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:10 am      Reply with quote
freefall2 wrote:
I'm a compusive capricorn so I don't just have a wish list, I have a color coded spreadsheet.

Oh my! Laughing FreeFall you are the best! I started laughing so hard when I read your post. Although my list is not typed out, I keep a handwritten list with me all day at the office and when I think of something that I want, I write it down. And, when my paycheck comes in, I decide which items will be purchased and cross them off the list. he he he!

My list:

SkinCeuticals Eye Balm
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream
Stila Shadow Pot (eye mousse) "Amber"
Nars Mascara "Bamboo"

Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:20 am      Reply with quote
MystyPines wrote:

My list:

SkinCeuticals Eye Balm
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream
Stila Shadow Pot (eye mousse) "Amber"
Nars Mascara "Bamboo"

Can I just say that the Stila Eye Mousse in Amber is gorgeous? I am totally addicted to these, I have seven of the colors and Amber and Mist are my faves. I've also started a collection of the Eye Shimmer pots as well - very nice! Stila, as you can see, is my makeup weakness....
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:46 am      Reply with quote
MystyPines wrote:
....Although my list is not typed out, I keep a handwritten list with me all day at the office and when I think of something that I want, I write it down. And, when my paycheck comes in, I decide which items will be purchased and cross them off the list.
I have my items listed on a spreadsheet, but it's not nearly as sophisticated as FreeFall's! But I subscribe to MystyPine's approach of writing/typing everything I want/need down and then when payday comes, reviewing my list to decide what I absolutely can't live without and what can wait until the bills are paid and I see if I have a little $$ leftover for a special treat or two....

Here's my current list:

• Yonka Gel Nettoyant (thanks ChunLisa stimulating my dormant lemming tendencies)
• Yonka Herbal Recovery Gel (thanks to *everyone* who's raved about it stimulating my dormant lemming...)
• Yonka Mask 103 Normal/Oily (ChunLisa again, drat her!!!)
• Poshe Topcoat (it's supposed to be super-glossy but dry multi-layers of nail polish superfast, like the Essie version, but unlike Essie, the Poshe also resists yellowing)
• Jane Iredale Pressed Powder foundation in Amber -- this is a NEED...I've finally almost finished off my little samples fromwww.skin-etc.com that I got three months ago!!
• Urban Decay Primer Potion - this is supposed to be the greatest eyeshadow primer of them all..which I definitely need because of my freakish oily eyelids which cause my shadow to fade/crease/melt within 45 minutes of application!!
• L'Occitane Solid Perfume Vanilla
• L'Occitane Vanilla Perfume Extract

I think that's it for now...see, the problem I have is that when I hear about something that I simply *have* to try, most of the time I just can't wait until pay-day to get it. With me, I have to have instant gratification because I want what I want when I want it!!! A specific example would be the Diamancel #11 Foot File...it cost nearly fifty bucks so I *should* have waited till payday on April 1st to order it. But, nooooooo -- Carrie had to have it *yesterday* so she ordered it (and got it and loves it!!) after making the not-so-difficult decision to not eat for the rest of the month!!! See, it's all about priorities...I can either look good and have soft feet, or I can pale/oily/flaky with scratchedly ole feet and have a full stomach. No contest, right?? Besides, that hollow-cheeked look is still in...isn't it???

Mabsy - I think you forgot to put the Luxor Diamond Pedicure Wand on your list so I'll add it for you! Wink I'll be responding to your PM shortly...
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:48 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy, LOL!

I already have the entire collection of Stila Eye Shadow Pots. Laughing he he he. I even found a color called Petal (pink) which I found at the New York City Sephora but not at their website. I am purchasing another Stila Amber pot because I dropped mine in the bathroom floor and it cracked. Sad

FreeFall, I have to correct myself, I do have a typed list that I forgot about. During my Bare Escentuals obsession (April of last year), I purchased "every eye shadow and eye glimmer they make." Yes, every single one. I have over 60 in my makeup drawer. Shock

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:13 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
carekate
• Urban Decay Primer Potion - this is supposed to be the greatest eyeshadow primer of them all..which I definitely need because of my freakish oily eyelids which cause my shadow to fade/crease/melt within 45 minutes of application!!

Carekate, I may have to add this one to my list too.

Oh, I have most of the Urban Decay Body Powders too: Marshmallow, Caramel, Cocoa, Honey, and Blackberry.

Are we starting to see a pattern here? he he he Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:19 am      Reply with quote
MystyPines wrote:
During my Bare Escentuals obsession (April of last year), I purchased "every eye shadow and eye glimmer they make." Yes, every single one. I have over 60 in my makeup drawer. Shock
Would you be interested in making/selling little samples of them? I have a few BE eyeshadow shades that I want to try, but not enough to actually buy the full-sizes (you know how there's enough in the little pots to last 20 lifetimes!!). I'm interested in working with someone who could put a tiny bit of each one of my color choice (i.e.: 1/4 of teaspoon or less) into a tiny plastic ziploc bag (if necessary, I'd supply the baggies) and mailing them to me for a small, reasonable fee....PM me if you're interested in helping me out. Thanks!!
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:27 am      Reply with quote
MystyPines wrote:
Mabsy, LOL!

I already have the entire collection of Stila Eye Shadow Pots. Laughing he he he. I even found a color called Petal (pink) which I found at the New York City Sephora but not at their website. I am purchasing another Stila Amber pot because I dropped mine in the bathroom floor and it cracked. Sad

FreeFall, I have to correct myself, I do have a typed list that I forgot about. During my Bare Escentuals obsession (April of last year), I purchased "every eye shadow and eye glimmer they make." Yes, every single one. I have over 60 in my makeup drawer. Shock

Just wondering if you or Mabsy have tried Stila's Pussycat Dolls lip colors? I'm thinking of ordering in "Pussycat Nude". Was also wondering about the Stila Color Push Ups. Any info appreciated!

-Cheri
freefall2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:40 am      Reply with quote
I thought I was a little out of control but y'all are hardcore! Around the beginning of the month I spent 3 days checking my AMEX online to see if the billing period had ended yet so I could start buying stuff that wouldn't show up until the next statement. At one point when I was logging onto AMEX for the 3rd time in one day I began to wonder if this is something I'll eventually need a support group for and then realized - I HAVE ONE! It's you guys and when I read MystyPines write that she has
Quote:
purchased "every eye shadow and eye glimmer they make." Yes, every single one. I have over 60 in my makeup drawer.
and
Quote:
I already have the entire collection of Stila Eye Shadow Pots.
I know I'm not alone Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:59 am      Reply with quote
That's too much to mention, but a few things are:
*Vivier Kine-C serum
*Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster
*A good sunblock, don't know which one yet
*Glominerals pressed base
*A good, invisible selftanner for the face that doesn't dry my skin out.
*Another one of the excellent Clarins Color Quench lipbalms (I LOVE them!)
*J.Lo Miami Glow Edt.
*Armani White edt.
*Versace Time for Energy edt
*Clinique Color Surge E/S, beige shimmer and desert sun are both marvellous!
*Kanebo loose powder (expensive, but invisible, and does not dry the skin out)
*Guerlain Issima concealer

And a lot of stuff! The only thing I don't need more of, is hair stuff, where I've been a serious addict for some time, but luckily, I'm tired of experimenting...
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:03 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
carekate: Would you be interested in making/selling little samples of them?

Carekate, I would love to send samples but the eye shadows I have I have used (dipping my eyeshadow brush into the container) and wouldn't be hygienic. Some of the pots I have are full pots and some were purchased in 1/4 teaspoon samples from an Ebay seller. She purchases full pots and distributes them into 1/4 teaspoons into clear plastic pots w/ clear screw caps. Since I already dipped my brushes into my pots, probably wouldn't be a good idea. I will give you the Ebay seller who I purchased from many times:

Birdy2U (Ebay Seller in Leander, Texas). I am trying to post the ebay link, but not working. Go to Ebay and put in search field: BARE ESCENTUALS 10 pc Eyeshadow Samples.

And, a 1/4 teaspoon lasts quite a long time.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |