Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
"Business" trip, what to bring?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Nemi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
OKAY, how much clothes do you people bring if you're going away for one week? I am going to Switzerland next week, for a conference (I'm not presenting anything myself), and I'm hesitant about what to bring...

Normally I wear jeans 80% of the time Embarassed
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
If I learned anything from travelling it is to travel LIGHT! For one week I'd bring one pair of pants, two skirts, and three shirts. Fresh undies are a necessity, and one pair of COMFORTABLE shoes with one dress pair. If I can't fit it all into one suitcase I'm packing too much! (And don't forget room for purchases.) Also, make sure you bring one change of clothes with a toothbrush, hairbrush and cash as a carry-on. I went to Europe once and my luggage was lost for several days -- it was EXCEEDLINGLY unpleasant!!
Nemi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
I lost my suitcase twice in a row when going to Germany, and since I'm going via Frankfurt, I'm planning to pack so light that I can carry my luggage on board with me. But skirts? Honestly, I wear a skirt maybe every other month Embarassed
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Nemi,
You wear a skirt every other month. I wear one about every other year. Although recently got a new one and have promised myself to wear it at least once a week in summer. Good luck on trip.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
LOL -- I wear a skirt almost every day!! OK, I retract my recommendation and change it to 3 pairs of pants. Embarassed
happygirl163
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
I spend more than 50% time on the road. One thing I've learned is TRAVEL LIGHT. I only pack the must have and all have to fit in one carry-on suitcase.
Nemi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:11 am      Reply with quote
I asked my mother-in-law whether she had a small suitcase that I could borrow. According to her, she did. It turned out, her "small" suitcase was exactly the same size as my big one rofl

Maybe it's a generation thing, or maybe she's more obsessed with how she looks than I am (she is!)
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:22 am      Reply with quote
Whatever you do, make sure that the absolute essentials travel with your person - just in case your luggage gets lost! Shock I always make sure that the essential "essentials" are a part of my "carry-on" stuff!
Pudoodles
Nemi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:31 am      Reply with quote
Oh, I have learnt that, the hard way Sad Now, I always carry with me some extra underwear and socks, extra contact lenses, and my makeupbag Embarassed
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:21 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |