Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Has anyone tried the new L'Oreal Peel?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
esq
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hey guys, Very Happy

I was wondering if anyone had tried this new peel. I just bought it and tried it today. I really did not notice much of a difference in my skin except for my skin is really taking in the moisturizers alot better. There is a one month supply in each box. And how often should I use this? They say twice a week.

Funny part was that the microderamraision kits were totally sold out and I got the last peel.

Since the OTCs (over the counters) are so low a dose in glycolic concentration does that mean that it will be awhile before I really notice a change. I have congestion on my forehead and I bought this to really help with that. Any thoughts?

Thought about trying the Glycolic cleanser from another brand that is sold here but I live in Cali-would my skin be ok with that? Question
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
I've considered buying this, but I LOVE the Avon Anew Clinical 2-step Peel. It is just so easy with the pads and all!!! Does it say how much Glycolic Acid is in it? The Anew Clinical Peel has 10%, and says to use it every other day.

Perhaps you could try using it that way.....although then it won't last you a month.

Sorry I'm not much help!

Lori
esq
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmm...maybe I should try using it everyother day. All the directions say is not to use it on consecutive days.

This kit is 10% glycolic acid too but not seeing much as far as results. Might have to step it up. Skin isn't getting worse but not any better either.
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:20 am      Reply with quote
I think at 10% concentration, you shouuld be fine using it every other day. I noticed results from the Anew Clinical Peel after about a week....so 3 or 4 uses.

Good luck, and if it doesn't work for you, you might want to try the Avon Anew 2-step Peel. You can get it pretty cheap on E-bay too. And it lasts 60 days. (30 applications every other day)

Lori
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:54 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |