Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What are the best antiaging / youthful skin supplements?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:13 am      Reply with quote
Hello all, I have not been here for a while but have been a memeber for almost 10 years now!

I am hitting 40 this year and I would love to find a list of the best, gold standard vitamins and supplements for antiaging and youthful skin. Currently I have a lot of bottles of various supplements which are all meant to be amazing but I can't afford to take them all and I don't want to spend all day swollowing pills!

I am vegetarian so for me fish oils and collagen powders are out but feel free to add them and perhaps we could make a gold standard list of which supplements really work!

For my part I have had a really good experiance with L-lysine 1000mg but that may be due to the fact I don't eat meat so my skin was craving it!

I guess I'd like to establish a powerful, sustainable and affordable supplement regimen to help support my skin as I get older.

Any ideas or suggestions?
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:57 am      Reply with quote
I think this is a fantastic idea and an idea that I've been researching and sort of experimenting with myself.
I also can neither afford or feel I need to take a massive amount of supplements and would really like to narrow it down to things that really work.
When I was very young I read Life Extensions and was swallowing a regular cocktail of pills everyday until I made myself sick. I know better now and want to keep it sane.

I'm not a vegan or vegetarian but I don't eat mammal and even fish and chicken I eat sparingly so I have to work on eating protein myself. Mine comes more in the form of eggs, nuts and cottage cheese.

I am experimenting now with Marine collagen...that's off your list but may work for others. It's probably still too soon to tell for sure but I am seeing some difference in the darkness under my eyes.
They are more along the lines of undereye hollows... and while not extreme I feel like any circles under the eyes are especially aging when you get past a certain age.
If I check out pictures of myself the most aging element is my eyes looking tired over any fine lines.

Of course I also have started doing Gua Sha massage so I can't say for sure which one is actually helping. I have done tanaka and other forms of massage before and never seen any significant change to the under eye darkness...or found anything that significantly thickened that area or reduced the strain (my eyes have always felt irritated with or without contacts).

I also take astaxanthin. While I do think it's a good skin supplement I have noticed more improvement in eyes, aches and pains and fatigue. I will keep taking it.
Chlorophyll
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
I was going to mention astaxanthin and b vitamins, but I'm sure everyone has already experimented with those.

I've always wanted to try a sillica supplement but I could never find a brand that I trusted.
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:58 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the replies!

Undereye hollows are a problem of mine too tigerlily. I'm actually not to bad for wrinkles and pigmentation but those dark circles do age me the most. I'm too poor and nervous to get filler though. I'd love to find a way to improve them so will perhaps check out the Gua Sha massage. I have a little tool for it but have never actually done it.

I hope the marine collagen works for you. As a vegetarian but not vegan alternative I believe Royal Jelly contains a form of collagen but I haven't tried it.

I do take B Vitamins and I think they help with my energy levels and headaches. I also used to take astaxanthin but haven't in a while it seems to be benefical.

I have tried Jarrosil which I read a lot of great things about but I didn't really notice great results so will perhaps try biosil next just to test it although it is pricey.

I previously used silica tablets from holland and barret here in the UK again I'm not sure how great they were the silica was from the horsetail plant. Again I would need to cycle this in to determine if this helped or not.

I have all my skincare books out at the moment and I am reading all the bits on supplements trying to find out what is commonly recommended so when I have a list I will post it here!
Feisty

Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
I, too, lurk more than post. Lately, I've made a commitment to really stick with a 'program' of sorts, and I do believe I'm seeing results. From a supplement standpoint, I'm taking:
6 pills/day Neocell Super Colagen +C (3 am/3 pm)
3 pills/day Neocell Hyaluronic Acid (100 mg each)
1 CoQ10 (200 mg)
1 Vitamin C (1000 mg)
1 Super B Energy Complex
1 Neocell Biotin chewable

Just picked up something new by Nature Made called GLOW ... a skin moisturizing softgel. They have 3 different 'formulas' and I bought the one that's also supposed to help you sleep. We'll see, LOL. Their claim is: "helps support skin hydration in as little as 15 days" (on the box).

I also splurged and bought the LED light therapy unit from Hollywood Beauty and a microdermabrasion unit from Trophy Skin. I've been doing the light therapy religiously daily since 7/1 and do the microdermabrasion once a week. I am seeing a softening of the wrinkles on forehead and laugh lines. A little progress as well on the undereye hollows.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:55 am      Reply with quote
What about gelatin powder? A lot of people swear by these and you can get ones suitable for vegetarians too. A lot of people swear these are even better than collagen powders.

I swear by green smoothies. For me they really helped me and my hubby and children get vegs into their diet. The kids used to be antivegetables in all contexts but would drink down smoothies like no tomorrow. I always ate healthy so was surprised to see a change for me in my skin, but there was one. It was seeing Toby's results that convinced me.
pandora77 wrote:
Hello all, I have not been here for a while but have been a memeber for almost 10 years now!

I am hitting 40 this year and I would love to find a list of the best, gold standard vitamins and supplements for antiaging and youthful skin. Currently I have a lot of bottles of various supplements which are all meant to be amazing but I can't afford to take them all and I don't want to spend all day swollowing pills!

I am vegetarian so for me fish oils and collagen powders are out but feel free to add them and perhaps we could make a gold standard list of which supplements really work!

For my part I have had a really good experiance with L-lysine 1000mg but that may be due to the fact I don't eat meat so my skin was craving it!

I guess I'd like to establish a powerful, sustainable and affordable supplement regimen to help support my skin as I get older.

Any ideas or suggestions?
ml_ja

Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:19 am      Reply with quote
I like and take these supplements:

My Kind Women's multi and Pure Synergy Multi Vitamin.

Swanson Aquamin Sea Minerals

Nordic Naturals Algae Omega

Probiotic

Researvage Collagen Builder (vegan)

Youtheory Resveratrol
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Ok so I have just skimmed my large collection of skincare books including titles by Dr Perricone, Dr Maurd, Dr Lancer, Dr Jannette Graf, Leslie Kenton and Nigma Talib and more. From these I have tried to extract the most frequently recommended supplements to improve skin health.

So the most recommened supplements were:

Antioxidents in general(see below)*

Omega 3 Oils
Vitamin D3
B-Complex (High Strength)
Lycopene
Calcium
Selenium
Copper
Zinc
Magnesium

* Antioxidents where the most recommened supplement when grouped together including: Vitamins A, C & E. Cartinoids, Lycopene, Bioflavinoids, Zeaxanthin, Quescitin, Lutin, Pynocgenol, Beta carotebe, anthocyanins etc

In addition to these most frequently recommened supplements there were some that were touted in more than one book as must have antiaging supplements:

Carnosine - to prevent glycation
MSM
Nictinamide
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Co-Enzyme Q10
Probiotics

Every single book also recommended:

- a varied wholefood diet with lots of fresh fruit and vegetables.
-Lots of water
-Enough Sleep each night
-that stress be dealt with and avoided e.g. yoga, meditation etc
- regular exercise

Looking at the above information it looks like a good basic regimen might be something like a good quality multivitamin and mineral supplement,an Antioxident formula, B-Complex, Omega Oil supplement (especially omega 3) and Vitamin D3 supplement. Then you might pick and choose from add on supplements such as MSM, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Co-Enzyme Q10 etc or any others you would like to try? Perhaps it is worth systematically trying them to see what makes a difference and keeping notes?

There are other things to consider like hormone health but some multivitamins are specially formulated for women (or men) so support hormones.

Note:
Green Tea was mentioned in a lot of the books but if you like tea drinking a couple of cups a day would probably be enough as too much green tea extract can be toxic I believe.

Let me know what you guys think!
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:40 am      Reply with quote
ml_ja wrote:
I like and take these supplements:

My Kind Women's multi and Pure Synergy Multi Vitamin.

Swanson Aquamin Sea Minerals

Nordic Naturals Algae Omega

Probiotic

Researvage Collagen Builder (vegan)

Youtheory Resveratrol

Ml_ja wow that supplement list looks pretty on point I will check out a few of them myself!
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:44 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
What about gelatin powder? A lot of people swear by these and you can get ones suitable for vegetarians too. A lot of people swear these are even better than collagen powders.

I swear by green smoothies. For me they really helped me and my hubby and children get vegs into their diet. The kids used to be antivegetables in all contexts but would drink down smoothies like no tomorrow. I always ate healthy so was surprised to see a change for me in my skin, but there was one. It was seeing Toby's results that convinced me.

Theresa, I haven't seen the vegetarian gelatin powders I will need to look into that.

I used to do green smoothies a couple of years ago but I haven't in a while after my old blender died but I just got a new one so I'm hoping to get back into drinking them. I agree they do boost the skin. Another food I always find helps my skin look better is miso soup the combo of seaweed, tofu and miso seems to be great for the skin!
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:50 am      Reply with quote
Feisty wrote:
I, too, lurk more than post. Lately, I've made a commitment to really stick with a 'program' of sorts, and I do believe I'm seeing results. From a supplement standpoint, I'm taking:
6 pills/day Neocell Super Colagen +C (3 am/3 pm)
3 pills/day Neocell Hyaluronic Acid (100 mg each)
1 CoQ10 (200 mg)
1 Vitamin C (1000 mg)
1 Super B Energy Complex
1 Neocell Biotin chewable

Just picked up something new by Nature Made called GLOW ... a skin moisturizing softgel. They have 3 different 'formulas' and I bought the one that's also supposed to help you sleep. We'll see, LOL. Their claim is: "helps support skin hydration in as little as 15 days" (on the box).

I also splurged and bought the LED light therapy unit from Hollywood Beauty and a microdermabrasion unit from Trophy Skin. I've been doing the light therapy religiously daily since 7/1 and do the microdermabrasion once a week. I am seeing a softening of the wrinkles on forehead and laugh lines. A little progress as well on the undereye hollows.

Feisty, your supplement regimen looks great and again I will take a look at them although they look like US brands?

I have a baby quasar led similar to your Hollywood Beauty unit and I love it. I wonder as the LED treatment increases ATP in the skin if taking supplemental Co-Q10 boosts the effects of the LED treatment, hmmm something to look into!
Feisty

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Yes, they are all US brands (I'm in a suburb of Chicago). I picked up the Green Tea Extract from NCN and apply a nice coat all over face/throat and let it sink in for a good 18-20 minutes prior to the LED usage. Then I do the full 17 minutes (full face) of the Amber/Red/Infrared. I truly do feel like it's helping.
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:06 am      Reply with quote
I wish everything could come in liquid form.. I just hate swallowing pills or gelcaps or anything...why can't there be ONE liquid elixir that includes all of the above nutrients and we can call it a day! haha

For me, I take:

Magnesium (Natural calm raspberry/lemonade) - I take this at night and it helps with my restless legs, anxiety and also helps keep "things moving" which makes me feel much less bloated

Chewable: Vitamin D3 w/ K2

Gummy: Vitafusion Gorgeous Hair Skin and Nails (lots of Biotin, but also a multi)

Liquid: These come in little squeeze packets: Coromega Omega 3 w/ D3 (orange flavored)

Chewable: CoQ10

Liquid: Trace Minerals (my new fave) has tons of different minerals in there (this is plant based)

In Smoothies: One scoop bone broth vanilla protein powder
In Turmeric Tea: One scoop Sports Research Collagen powder (type 1 and 3 collagen)

I really need to get back on Pycnogenol - I have said it a million times, but I believe that supplement helped my melasma fade by more than 70% - more than any skin cream or supplement, etc., and it gave my skin a glow (it was pycnogenol w/ resvesatral)

and last but not least... BioSil

My issues are my hair, nails, and bones - I'm post meno and my bone scans are less than ideal so in additional to incorporating better strengthening exercises, I'm taking the bone broth, collagen and biosil.

Don't drink nearly enough water as I should - but am now hooked on Essentia Water b/c it's supposed to be the most ph balanced.. I was a Fiji water girl before that...

Ta da! that's it! haha xo

5% products discount

Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:25 am      Reply with quote
I think you should prefer for the anti aging creams.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:47 am      Reply with quote
I was surprised too but they have them in most supermarkets as when a friend mentioned that to me, I rushed out and she was right. The trick is to mix the gelatin into hot water and try and gulp it down relatively quickly before it sets. I've stuck mine in green tea hoping to give it an antioxidant boost too, but I've used herbal teas and only once left it too long and it became a jelly like substance that I couldn't eat.
pandora77 wrote:
Theresa, I haven't seen the vegetarian gelatin powders I will need to look into that.

I used to do green smoothies a couple of years ago but I haven't in a while after my old blender died but I just got a new one so I'm hoping to get back into drinking them. I agree they do boost the skin. Another food I always find helps my skin look better is miso soup the combo of seaweed, tofu and miso seems to be great for the skin!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:48 am      Reply with quote
Sorry but anyone who thinks creams alone can and will stop their skin from aging isn't doing proper research. Even the top derms are now starting to support the idea that diet/supplements are necessary. Not just Dr Perricone but others too!
EmilyKristina wrote:
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:50 am      Reply with quote
Mariav

Could you list the make/supplier of the ones you take? I've not heard of a lot of them but wouldn't mind adding them to my regime!
Mariav wrote:
I wish everything could come in liquid form.. I just hate swallowing pills or gelcaps or anything...why can't there be ONE liquid elixir that includes all of the above nutrients and we can call it a day! haha

For me, I take:

Magnesium (Natural calm raspberry/lemonade) - I take this at night and it helps with my restless legs, anxiety and also helps keep "things moving" which makes me feel much less bloated

Gummy: Vitafusion Gorgeous Hair Skin and Nails (lots of Biotin, but also a multi)

Liquid: These come in little squeeze packets: Coromega Omega 3 w/ D3 (orange flavored)

Liquid: Trace Minerals (my new fave) has tons of different minerals in there (this is plant based)

In Turmeric Tea: One scoop Sports Research Collagen powder (type 1 and 3 collagen)

I really need to get back on Pycnogenol - I have said it a million times, but I believe that supplement helped my melasma fade by more than 70% - more than any skin cream or supplement, etc., and it gave my skin a glow (it was pycnogenol w/ resvesatral)

My issues are my hair, nails, and bones - I'm post meno and my bone scans are less than ideal so in additional to incorporating better strengthening exercises, I'm taking the bone broth, collagen and biosil.

Don't drink nearly enough water as I should - but am now hooked on Essentia Water b/c it's supposed to be the most ph balanced.. I was a Fiji water girl before that...

Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:09 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Mariav

Could you list the make/supplier of the ones you take? I've not heard of a lot of them but wouldn't mind adding them to my regime!
Mariav wrote:

For me, I take:

Here you go, Theresa:

FOOD SCIENCE of VERMONT - CoEnzyme Q10 Chew Melt
TROPICAL OASIS - Plant Based Trace Minerals/Liquid
NATURAL VITALITY - Natural Calm Raspberry/Lemonade Magnesium powder (I mix w/ 6 oz water)
PIONEER - Chewable D3/K2 Gluten Free
NATURAL FACTORS - Biosil
COROMEGA - Orange/Pineapple squeeze packets w/ D3
SOURCE NATURALS - Pycnogenol + Grape Seed Extract/100 mg
SPORTS NUTRITION - Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptide powder
LEFT COAST PERFORMANCE - Bone Broth Vanilla Protein Powder
VITAFUSION - Gorgeous Hair, Skin, Nails multivitamin (gummy)

** I put the collagen powder (completely tasteless and odorless) in a daily cup of tea from Mate Factor. It is a Ginger/Turmeric tea w/ black pepper, peppermint, honey, lemongrass, and licorice. It's really good!

Hope that helps! Maria

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:27 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Mariav - I'm definitely adding some of these to my routine for sure!
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:53 am      Reply with quote
Can I ask you all if you had to limit your supplements to just one or two skin or antiaging boosters other than a basic multivitamin what would you be most likely to keep using, what have you seen the best results from?

Currently I am prioritising vitamins for another health condition but I do get really good results from L-Lysine for my skin and I take 300mg of Co-Enzyme Q10 a day which I would be loath to give up. If I go a week without it I really notice a negative difference. I also suspect my high strength B-Complex has helped slow down my hair greying both my parents went grey in their early 30's and my younger brother is about 50% grey while I only have the odd strand at nearly 40 which is good going for any early greying family so I think that helps too.
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:31 am      Reply with quote
EmilyKristina wrote:

I do use antiaging topicals but as TheresaMary said if we want to keep our skin young and slow aging then we need a holistic approach. Skincare itself won't do much good unless you have a great foundation of a healthy lifestyle as well as great nutrition and supplements are a part of that. A person doesn't need to spend a fortune even a well formulated multivitamin would be a good adjunct to a healthy diet.
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:34 am      Reply with quote
Feisty wrote:
Yes, they are all US brands (I'm in a suburb of Chicago). I picked up the Green Tea Extract from NCN and apply a nice coat all over face/throat and let it sink in for a good 18-20 minutes prior to the LED usage. Then I do the full 17 minutes (full face) of the Amber/Red/Infrared. I truly do feel like it's helping.

I know some sites offer cheap shipping to the UK so I will need to look into that.

I just use a diy green tea mist with my Baby Q LED. I'd love to find a serum but I think the NCN is expensive so ship to the UK. I will check the forums to see if I can find a diy serum.
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:37 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
I was surprised too but they have them in most supermarkets as when a friend mentioned that to me, I rushed out and she was right. The trick is to mix the gelatin into hot water and try and gulp it down relatively quickly before it sets. I've stuck mine in green tea hoping to give it an antioxidant boost too, but I've used herbal teas and only once left it too long and it became a jelly like substance that I couldn't eat.

Theresa, if you know the name or brand of any of the vegetarian powders could you post it here as I have had a look and they don't seem to be available here but it could be they aren't available in Europe.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:52 am      Reply with quote
Hmm I got an own brand one from Sainsburys, here are a few links:

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/sainsburys-vegetarian-gel-sachets-6x65g

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/dr-oetker-vegetable-gel-sachet-195g

There seems to be a few own brand supermarket ones, but Dr. Oetker is quite a famous name that you should find in the shops.

pandora77 wrote:
TheresaMary wrote:

Theresa, if you know the name or brand of any of the vegetarian powders could you post it here as I have had a look and they don't seem to be available here but it could be they aren't available in Europe.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:03 am      Reply with quote
Also found some on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Powder-Vegetable-Gelatin-Dietary-Natural/dp/B01JRXKKSM/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1499940127&sr=8-3&keywords=vegetable+gelatin+powder

https://www.amazon.com/Delimam-Organic-Vegetable-Gelatin-Dietary/dp/B01LZY0HZQ/ref=sr_1_6_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1499940127&sr=8-6&keywords=vegetable+gelatin+powder

https://www.amazon.com/4mular-Vegetable-Gelatin-Powder-Ounce/dp/B00GLQ4670/ref=sr_1_11_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1499940127&sr=8-11&keywords=vegetable+gelatin+powder
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:52 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |