Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
the Ageless body video is out
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
greensmoothies

Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:10 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, just bought and watched, looking forward to implementing these moves in to my existing routine!

Question: what sort of dry skin brush would work best for this routine? It seems there are plant bristles, synthetic and animal bristles. And slightly related, does anyone do dry skin brushing for the face, or is that not recommended?
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:49 am      Reply with quote
Hi gs 😊

The type of brush you use matters very little compared to the fact that you brush! In the video I'm using a natural bristle brush, but have used a synthetic brush and I'm sure a plant-based brush would do the job just as well.

Face brushing is certainly an option, just remember to keep it a pleasurable task and don't scrub too hard. Your face will recover from a violent onslaught but it's always best to make your face feel beloved, not to punish it!

Ll ❤️

5% products discount

Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Oh my stars, yet again Lou Lou makes me beautiful....well handsome, well whatever a guy wNts his body to be. My skin is thick and firm and shoes all my contours. Iv worked hard in the past, but with my young skin I look better than I did 20 years ago. Miss loulou thank u will u marry me 😉🎩😁
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:29 am      Reply with quote
Haha! Thank you Lenny! I'm glad you're pleased 😁

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:33 am      Reply with quote
A reminder that the price of the Ageless body programme will go up to $27 as of November 1st, so if you want to get it for $10, get your skates on!

Loulou

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:29 am      Reply with quote
Can somebody please advise how much time is required? Is it half an hour, 10 minutes or...

Secondly, how does one buy this?
I went to https://www.agelessifyoudare.org/, I pressed add to cart for the massage and it opened a new tab.
When I press add to cart for 'The Ageless Body' I end up with a different UI that asks me for delivery address... Which doesn't make sense if this is a download. Why doesn't it do the same thing as the other 2 items?

Thank you!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:56 am      Reply with quote
I think you can easily do the whole body in about 10-15 minutes but if you wanted to work longer on a problem area, and for me its my arms,
then you can spend longer. They aren't difficult moves, so you can do them whilst watching tv for example.

The video I think is about 25 minutes long and has Loulou demoing the massage.

Not sure re ordering problems. Have you emailed Steve? he's very helpful and looks after the business side of things.
maggie_p wrote:
Can somebody please advise how much time is required? Is it half an hour, 10 minutes or...

I went to https://www.agelessifyoudare.org/, I pressed add to cart for the massage and it opened a new tab.
When I press add to cart for 'The Ageless Body' I end up with a different UI that asks me for delivery address... Which doesn't make sense if this is a download. Why doesn't it do the same thing as the other 2 items?

Thank you!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:01 am      Reply with quote
When I click on "add to cart"
i do get taken to a separate screen but it has "invoice address" underneath and it states "payment method: Paypal". I think for invoicing purposes and security they ask for the address as a security precaution (most cc companies nowadays do this too).
However its processed via paypal so when you enter it you get taken to the paypal screen to log on.
I think Steve manually sends the links to the videos out a short while after he gets the paypal notification (guessing here) but if you email him he should clarify for you.

maggie_p wrote:
maggie_p
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:44 am      Reply with quote
The other two items that can be bought on that page don't ask for that data so it can't be needed or be a policy - presumably policy would apply to all 3 items.
I am reluctant to leave data that is not needed.
Also, this one has to be bought separately instead of with other two. There is something quite odd on the webpage about it. As if the page was hacked to add the 3rd one?
Security when paying for stuff is crucial - I often skip products that don't have secure pages when paying, ask for odd thing etc. Guess I'll have to rely on Paypal.

TheresaMary wrote:
i do get taken to a separate screen but it has "invoice address" underneath and it states "payment method: Paypal". I think for invoicing purposes and security they ask for the address as a security precaution (most cc companies nowadays do this too).
However its processed via paypal so when you enter it you get taken to the paypal screen to log on.
I think Steve manually sends the links to the videos out a short while after he gets the paypal notification (guessing here) but if you email him he should clarify for you.

maggie_p wrote:
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:06 am      Reply with quote
I think that the price for the body was at a very big discount originally and so that may be a possible reason why - whereas the other two products had been pretty much established for some time. Don't know just guessing.

I suspect you can process your order without completing all that data, as long as you put your email address. Paypal is pretty good with protection and purchases.

As I say, I'd email Steve as he will be best person to ask you and I'm just guessing.
maggie_p wrote:
The other two items that can be bought on that page don't ask for that data so it can't be needed or be a policy - presumably policy would apply to all 3 items.
I am reluctant to leave data that is not needed.
Also, this one has to be bought separately instead of with other two. There is something quite odd on the webpage about it. As if the page was hacked to add the 3rd one?
Security when paying for stuff is crucial - I often skip products that don't have secure pages when paying, ask for odd thing etc. Guess I'll have to rely on Paypal.

TheresaMary wrote:

maggie_p wrote:
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |