Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
Obagi/Cellcosmet
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
doinita
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
I just want to tell about my skin experiences with Cellcosmet and Obagi.
I have used,last year,Cellcosmet products(the vials too Rolling Eyes )and I ended up liking very much the eye cream and the gommage.The activator it is very nice too, the creams are not the best,the vials are very good.The problem with this line is that you have to keep using their products and are a bit too expensive Sad .However, I decided to keep using their eye cream and trying Obagi Nu Derm.So, I am using this line for almost two month now and I can tell you that I like it very much.I forgot to mention that I am buying all these skin care products hoping that I will get rid of my melasma.I can not believe that I don't use moisturizer and my skin looks so good.I am using Vit C from Vivier for eye and face and Retin A at night with the blender and I am very happy.I use the gommage from Cellcosmet more often to get rid of my dead skin and I use D.Haushka Rejuvenating mask Laughing
So, I spend less and my face looks so much better. Wink I was thinking to buy the mask from Valmont which Mabsy names it:pick me up Question .
Maybe it will be my next purchase.
Mabsy

Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
doinita - the Renewing Pack is a great pick-me-up mask but I wouldn't use it on a regular basis (well, I would if I could afford to! Smile). I tend to use this when I'm sick and looking like hell or when I've been really tired and it shows.

I love the Cellcosmet range but have not yet tried the Gommage. I've got to see if I have a sample of this....
Stretch
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
I am just dying to try the vials. Can you tell me more about them?
doinita
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
The vials are very nice.I used the ellasto-collagen ones hoping that they will erase the hyperpigment from my face.They helped while I keep using them, and my skin just loved it.
I strongly advise to use the vials if you can afford, actually all Cellcosmet line(except the creams)are very good.
I think the gommage is the best after their eye cream Rolling Eyes
Mert
5% products discount

Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:50 am      Reply with quote
Doinita, did you start using the obagi nu/derm line after consulting a specialized obagi dermatolog or did you start it at your own, and can you please tell what you experience is with the products and I dont know if you have PIH but I asume you have since you are using this line, and want to ask you if your getting any results with hyperpigmentation. I want to start on the nu-derm line but I cant find any obagi trained dermatolog in my area Sad
doinita
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
I started Obagi on my own.First of all in this area it takes few months to see a derm Embarassed and I do not have patience.I talked with my HP and he wrote me the prescription for Retin A.I talked with the girls on this forum and I just started.I am on my( Confused )six week and I peel a lot around my mouth and my chin, especially as the day goes on, but nothing to bother me.
I don't know what means PIH Idea
However,I talked to SheriinCanada about how she uses this line and she gave me a lot of hope that it will be OK.
Not a lot of people here are using Obagi under a derm care, but if you want to be very sure that you do everything right maybe you can talk to your doc.
Doinita
Mert
5% products discount

Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
doinita, thanks for you reply and please do update how you get along with the line as the times goes by. Thanks.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |